Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think bitcoin ever be safe for any investment ? - page 17. (Read 4748 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
in my view bitcoin is good investment because possibly for those who have bitcoin and hold for long term possibly will increase their bitcoin value but bitcoin also high risk investment because the price might be will dropped at the future and your asset will being worthless or the hackers will aiming your bitcoin and attempt to took it from you and the badly part is bitcoin isn't supported by government and if you losing your bitcoin then the government will not care about that

I do agree with bitcoins was a good means of investing money but if you had taken the question being(though you had included the risk) ask, then it will not be safe in every investment you had seen. It is not absolute that all investments would go only on a positive way but there would times that some certain investments would not click thus making them suffer losses.
Well all the investment is the safe way for the bitcoin, it is the time for the bitcoin to grow and the space for the bitcoin is now giving all the people the best profit, everyone want the safe and the easy investment I am now hopeful for the profit of the bitcoin but I am aware of it that all the things are having the risk so if you will not be ready for the risk you will not be able to enjoy the best profit.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
You are not explaining what kind of investment you want to make, so it is quite hard to answer your question.

Bitcoin is a good investment if you want to "bet" on your money.

Bitcoin is safe as the way it is created makes it impossible to fake. This will remain unless the bitcoin stops being bitcoin (I mean if the blockchain system disappears, which would have no sense at all).
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
 which makes people doubt about bitcoin is to this day bitcoin still ilega in many countries, especially in my country, but if compared to other crypto currencies, bitcoin is the safest place to invest. invest in bitcoin you need to pay attention to the up and down change in bitcoin prices. you must be smart to judge the price in the market.
Activity: 88
Merit: 18
For the long periods of time it normally is very safe.
But there comes a time every few years when big upsets happen, we are witnessing now a sort of that with hostile fork attacks, historically we also had a Mt.Gox case.
So far it managed to overcame all sorts of setbacks, but will it be able to do so indefinitively is a big open question.
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
just like every invest, the success in Bitcoin is not always guaranteed, this is why pro investors always says "never put all eggs in one basket" invest in other business as well aside from Bitcoin, though at the end of the day its really up to you whether you'll go for hail Mary by going all-in in Bitcoin or invest in other Business as well not just in Bitcoin.
The problem is that now there is no such business which can compare in profitability with bitcoin. You can of course put the eggs in different baskets, and sit back and watch as you lose your ability to earn money. Look at bitcoin. At the beginning of this year, pitocin was worth $ 1,000. He has now fallen in price and is worth 6500 dollars. That small income? What will happen to your eggs in another basket?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
in my view bitcoin is good investment because possibly for those who have bitcoin and hold for long term possibly will increase their bitcoin value but bitcoin also high risk investment because the price might be will dropped at the future and your asset will being worthless or the hackers will aiming your bitcoin and attempt to took it from you and the badly part is bitcoin isn't supported by government and if you losing your bitcoin then the government will not care about that

I do agree with bitcoins was a good means of investing money but if you had taken the question being(though you had included the risk) ask, then it will not be safe in every investment you had seen. It is not absolute that all investments would go only on a positive way but there would times that some certain investments would not click thus making them suffer losses.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
just like every invest, the success in Bitcoin is not always guaranteed, this is why pro investors always says "never put all eggs in one basket" invest in other business as well aside from Bitcoin, though at the end of the day its really up to you whether you'll go for hail Mary by going all-in in Bitcoin or invest in other Business as well not just in Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
Due to that fact that governments dont support BTC make me feel the real dangerous situation. We cant predic how it will act in uture. But I've done my investments!!SO I hope I will also get very rich=))
Good luck then, just remember to trust bitcoin and hold it, then sell when you got a hefty sum of profit already and rebuy at dips. Even if governments does not support btc itself, they would soon and the greatest proof of that is bitcoin's legalization in Japan and other countries that made it legal. IMO now is the early stage of adoption rate increase and it ain't to late to get rich with bitcoin now. We can't predict what price will it have in the future but one thing is certain, bitcoin still got potential in it and is the virtual gold.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
Yes bitcoin is safe for any investment besides this currency gives a very promising return which no bank will ever offer. Normally the investment will only give up to 10% return and even banks gives only 3% at the most but buying bitcoin and hold it will give so much return in a very short period of time, you can also choose to invest some in alternative coins and if you're lucky enough you earn as much as 100% returns.

bitcoin is not totally safe because theres always a possibility that it will crashed soon or some say it might pop just like a bubble because as you see bitcoins value keeps on increasing from time to time and new people are keep on investing on it and old investors are getting the benifit of it which resembles as a pyramid scheme thats why more of us including me are still doubting that something worst will happen one day.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
You cannot use safe and investment in the same sentence and when it comes to Bitcoin it is no different. It has got great potential without any doubt but still the risk is always associated .

Yeah right, bitcoin is a great investment but still risky because of the price movements but if you really believe on bitcoin then you can consider this as a safe investment since you are looking in longterm movements of bitcoin.
Activity: 61
I think this is be safe investment .You can earn some well interest every day and having some bonus 5% interest .https://goo.gl/CD95Lc

Activity: 87
It is safe because many people have made a good profit out of it. You can also do it because many people have done it before you and some of them are scammed because they did wrong things.

If you do not this wrong things like downloading files from the internet you will be safe.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Due to that fact that governments dont support BTC make me feel the real dangerous situation. We cant predic how it will act in uture. But I've done my investments!!SO I hope I will also get very rich=))
There are governments and countries that are supporting bitcoin and in this case they are showing to their people that bitcoin is a safe investment. Safe in a way that it is not just a scam and many are getting busy into getting their bitcoins and don't want to miss the chance earning it. What's not safe are those scammers are using bitcoin and making it's reputation bad to the people.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
Yes,obviously. I think Bitcoin ever be safe for any investment. It is not risky for investment. If you really want to invest you just buy some coin and hold this few days,you will surely benefited. So,I think Bitcoin ever be safe for any investment

If you keep bitcoin just in your wallet without lifting a finger it is also a great investment that you can profit from in the long term and that has been the strategy of many whales out there. They are just saving and holding as much as they can for the long term.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
Yes,obviously. I think Bitcoin ever be safe for any investment. It is not risky for investment. If you really want to invest you just buy some coin and hold this few days,you will surely benefited. So,I think Bitcoin ever be safe for any investment
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Safe is a strong word for bitcoins. It is a good investment but generally it is not yet safe, since if you are asking if it would generate a consistent income then that would not be the case at all. Since if you look at bitcoins it is very unstable and volatile. There is a great chance that it could go down, but there is also a greater chance it will go up. It just depends on the timing of your investment into bitcoins.

I think no, bitcoin is not safe for any investment because bitcoin are very hot in eyes of scammers and hackers now a days.
But if you do it on investment procedure you should study and learned through trading sites and gather some advices through expert traders before you invest your money so that you can hide from any fool pretenders.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
Safe is a strong word for bitcoins. It is a good investment but generally it is not yet safe, since if you are asking if it would generate a consistent income then that would not be the case at all. Since if you look at bitcoins it is very unstable and volatile. There is a great chance that it could go down, but there is also a greater chance it will go up. It just depends on the timing of your investment into bitcoins.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
for me bitcoin is a safe place to invest, and bitcoin is the safest place to invest and can earn bigger profits in the future.
because Bitcoin will continue to increase in price over time and bitcoin users increase.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Government interference wont need in bitcoin or crypto world.we can maintain our safetiness without government.what we just need is take control lf those damn hacker and scammer that bringing this community a bad impression.but one thing is for sure that bitcoin is safe and will be safer forever
Pages:
Jump to: