Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think bitcoin ever be safe for any investment ? - page 13. (Read 4748 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
For me bitcoin is safe for any investment. But it still depends on how you handle your bitcoin. You should always know who you should trust when it comes to your money and you should know the proper ways how to handle it to avoid problems regarding money and bitcoin.
Yeah I agree. Bitcoin is amazing investment of the time, need is only to make better strategies that can be implemented in best way to get great deals of profits. Like you have said, there must be proper ways for you that have been designed to cater different type of conditions. For different scenarios you must be ready from all aspects to solve that issue within no time.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
Yes, I think it is 90% safe.
yes you're right it is 90% sure that investing through bitcoin is safe. But ithink it depends on the site you want to invest  cuase now adays there are some ponzi investment site that also promising like a classified site. which is clone investment site. So i suggest if you want to invest in any investment site .review first to make sure that your funds is 90% safe. .
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
yes, so far it's safe. but keep in mind is, you should be really ready when faced with the drastically decreased value of bitcoin. because the rise and fall of value is suddenly part of the world of crypto. so get used to yourself, sometimes rise dramatically, sometimes down drastically.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
For me, bitcoin is another way of safe investment and best way to multiply your money unlike putting your cash in a bank nowadays. You are managing your own funds using your own ledgers, passwords and online accounts. There are a lot of opportunity when you put an extra effort in bitcoin. It was being recognize in any part of the world and being regulated on those countries who are super concern by their people. The negative side of bitcoin is that you will never know when it will increase or decrease the price and it was being used by scammers to victim an innocent and those person who dont have enough knowledge what is cryptocurrency.
yes off course bitcoin is forever the safe and easiest place of investment because there is no scene still come about investing in bitcoin which proof that bitcoin is the safest place for investment and i also suggest you that if you can invest in bitcoin now then you can earn more and more profit in future because the rate is still low and it will increase with time as the users of bitcoin is increased.
Every person uses bitcoin for different purposes, i use it to try to increase my capital, and this is the main reason of why i have been buying bitcoins for more than years, it is simple as that.
I think that we all are in here for the same, but some of us use bitcoins for other kind of purposes.
But bitcoin is safe if you know how to take care of yours, if you use a bad wallet you are probably going to be hacked, it is up to you.
and bitcoin is much more safer than other investments, it depends on how are you looking at it.
How will the use case of Bitcoin influence the security of the investment? If you use Bitcoin more as a currency, it will actually be exposed a lot more to hackers and scammers. People who use Bitcoin as a commodity tend to hoard their coins in cold storage, so in theory these investments will be more secure/safe. 
Not everyone using Bitcoin at the moment are interested in making money. Some people just want to protect their wealth from greedy Bankers and Remittance services and even some corrupt governments and failed politics. ^hmmmmm^
Bitcoin is safe and secure for business of any size whether big or small. Bitcoin is currently strong enough to accommodate any business no matter how big it is. Bitcoin market capitalization is over $100 billion and that is what make bitcoin very, very strong because even PayPal (fiat online payment processor) has less than $100 billion market capitalization and bitcoin is now way beyond that. Tongue
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Yes, I think it is 90% safe.
Activity: 76
Merit: 11
Bitcoin is safe for investment because it don't require you to give up any secret information. Instead, they use two keys: public key and private one. Anyone can see the public key which is actually your bitcoin address, but you private key is obviously is secret. When you send a bitcoin, you sign the transaction by combining your private and public keys together, and adding a mathematical function to them. This create a certificate that proves the transaction came from you. As long as you don't do anything silly like publishing your private key for everyone to see, you're safe.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
I think yes it is a good and safe to invest bitcoin.because government is already notice this kind of currency.and some country is legalized this as a payment method.in my country also supported this kind of currency for investment.
Activity: 167
for me bitcoin is the place for a safe, and easiest investment because it's not like putting your money in the Bank right now.
investing in bitcoin proves that bitcoin is the safest place to invest and I also recommend you to invest in bitcoin now.
then you will get more profits in the future, because the value of bitcoin prices will continue to increase over time and as bitcoin users continue to increase from year to year.
Activity: 481
Merit: 256
As Bitcoin market cap is increasing day by day...so more people are gaining their trust on Bitcoin. If so many new people are joining this amazing system then i don't think there is nothing to get scared of while investing. I think BTC is as safe investment as stock market or mutual fund.
Activity: 167
yes of course, for me bitcoin so far is a place for safe investment and a very easy way.
investments in bitcoin prove that bitcoin is the safest place to invest and to be able to earn more profits in the future.
because prices will continue to increase as time increases bitcoin users.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think yes becas btcoin is ever  be safe for investment
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is actively a means of investment at the moment and also a source of earning passive income. The question of if it is safe or not is dependent on mostly two factors; the reliability/reputability of  the investment package and also the experience of the investor to determine and source for the right investment programme. And let's also understand well that the Bitcoin trading is a volatile one that needs to be threaded with care for newbies; except they leverage on experienced persons/groups.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
At present situation government actually not so much concern about such kind of currency for that  reason people are not so much interested for using this currency. it is now use as a electronic currency though computerized system.
in terms of purchase and sales bit coin holder's are safe but the  lack of proper monitoring system by implementing different protocols client are demotivated for using this currency on investment projects.Every country's government should established a policy for securing those client who are holder of bitcoin like an cash or deposit account holders and this types of policy help to motivated bitcoin holders for investing different sector for establishing new entrepreneur in order to development of economical condition.

The points that you just gave are available on trading stocks. And even in trading stocks your investments is not 100% secured you might still loss your investments.

Bitcoin's original purpose was to replace the fiat system but as of now it is being considered as an asset because not much of stores accepts it as a payment like fiat and it's price are so erratic that it can have a difference of 30% in few days. So with this percentage on changes you can consider bitcoin as a high risk high reward investment and you can do it at your own risk. but having the government regulate it? expect for a zero price after.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
BITCOIN will never be a safe investment tool until central authorities clear their stand on BTC legality.
Apart from that, BTC proved to be one of the best investment tool which can give you outstanding Returns on your investment in long-term scenario without even putting any efforts in it.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
At present situation government actually not so much concern about such kind of currency for that  reason people are not so much interested for using this currency. it is now use as a electronic currency though computerized system.
I do not want to see a mass adaptation of bitcoin because of the issues we have when it comes to scaling and bitcoin is an electronic currency,whats new in that . Roll Eyes

in terms of purchase and sales bit coin holder's are safe but the  lack of proper monitoring system by implementing different protocols client are demotivated for using this currency on investment projects.Every country's government should established a policy for securing those client who are holder of bitcoin like an cash or deposit account holders and this types of policy help to motivated bitcoin holders for investing different sector for establishing new entrepreneur in order to development of economical condition.
What kind of monitor system you are talking about. Bitcoin is meant to be decentralized and i do not want any government to interfere in my activity and they do not have any right to know the amount of coins i hold and unless i cash it into fiat they do not have the rights to know about my coins i am holding.
Activity: 151

It's not safe as to its status now because we have no clear rules (or some country) have no clear regulation on cryptocurrencies and your country might ban Bitcoin someday.
The dangerous part is that there is no safe price and if some really big investor dump BTC then the price will be dump causing a huge disruption on prices and some lost of wealth (not good for the stability of price and usage in shopping). If the world finance can control the price of Bitcoin and when someone dump a coin the price won't change that easily then it will be good to be an investment especially when Japan followed by many countries used it as a reserve.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
Bitcoin has shown to be trusted and so many people are now seeing it as an investment opening and to store there earnings.

I also see it that way and really looking forward to when I would have much that can be stored.
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
Every person uses bitcoin for different purposes, speaking of which, it proves that it is safe to anything you try to enter. Whether business or any other thing bitcoin is first and foremost safe from any danger that will put your money or keepsake into the line. It is very flexible of which can be used in any investments where one can be sure on what he/she is putting onto.
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
For now Bitcoin is the most safe investment opportunities with higher return on investment in recent time there is no doubt about it. If am wrong, please ask those people who fail to invest in Bitcoin when its value was less than  $1000 they will their life time mixed opportunity.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
The security of our bitcoins is totally depends on our own. No matter have many investment we have as long as we keep our keys and password properly, then it is totally secured. Because of it unique and unbreakable keys, there is no chance that it could be hacked by other person. But the most thing in order to avoid this from happening is that, we must be careful in dealing with our keys and passwords. Because a single mistake will lead from losing your bitcoins in a minute.
Pages:
Jump to: