Pages:
Author

Topic: do you think bitcoin is controversial ? - page 5. (Read 3354 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
There are currently two contradictory rumors about Bitcoin, one side thinking that the future of the currency will be Bitcoin, the other thinks the future Bitcoin will be replaced by altcoins, and the new altcoins are the future of money, become global currencies.

I think the first rumor will be true, as it happens today that the bitcoin gap and altcoin are still too far away so to replace bitcoin with altcoin takes a long time, but generally I hope to always get a profit.

In my opinion, this dispute will slowly disappear in the development and maturation of bitcoin. Currently bitcoin has a lot of controversy, of course, because growing and investing can make a lot of money, so there are lots of topics. The transfer fee is high, but I'm sure it will disappear soon
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It is really controversial in many ways. First the idea of a borderless and anonymous transactions are the thing that most users liked and the government doesn't really want. They are afraid that it might be used in illegal activities. Second payments online using this evades some of the taxes because it is borderless and is not directly bound by rules of the state. So this ends up in a lot of banning and questions by the government. This makes it controversial.

It's normal that something new like Bitcoin brings many polemic subjects to the discussion's table. Along the human history it have always happened.
I think we have reached a point that changes are needed and Bitcoin can help us this way, but those who are confortable with their lives since a long time ago don't want these changes and will do anything to keep their status. This impasse makes the controversy increases and take large proportions with so many news about bans, regulations, hacks, money laundering, scams...
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
It is really controversial in many ways. First the idea of a borderless and anonymous transactions are the thing that most users liked and the government doesn't really want. They are afraid that it might be used in illegal activities. Second payments online using this evades some of the taxes because it is borderless and is not directly bound by rules of the state. So this ends up in a lot of banning and questions by the government. This makes it controversial.
you see what situation is today with Bitcoin on the market? This state of affairs is by no means the decisions of some governments. It is already clear that some fucking Kit threw a huge amount of coins into the market. So we have the result.
It will be fine again so no need to e worry it often happened and people use to do this just because they want to warn profit and for this they try to make the market down by selling high amount of bitcoin they take risk for high profit, so when the market gets down they use to buy more than sold bitcoin and hold again for long time trading so it is just a plane you don’t need to be worry you do not panic at any cost.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I do not think there is any controversial angles in these scenarios at all, if some Hackers are being smart using Bitcoin to perform series of Criminal activities on line, this is made easy through the carelessness of the Account /Wallets holder in one way or the other. So disposed to equally some probably Government fund swapped off on line . We can't transcend all these to be controversial because the value of Bitcoin however rises. Volatility nature of Bitcoin is a natural phenomenon and this should not be compromised.
In very beginning every business facing some problems, although bticoin is also facing such problems but in fact bitcoin is not controversial, dome stares and governments have some conflict with bitcoin , but i think that with the passage of time they will be totally clear about it. Hope that bitcoin will very soon become too much clear to everyone and everyone will start accepting bitcoin as legal currency.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
I do not think there is any controversial angles in these scenarios at all, if some Hackers are being smart using Bitcoin to perform series of Criminal activities on line, this is made easy through the carelessness of the Account /Wallets holder in one way or the other. So disposed to equally some probably Government fund swapped off on line . We can't transcend all these to be controversial because the value of Bitcoin however rises. Volatility nature of Bitcoin is a natural phenomenon and this should not be compromised.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
you see what situation is today with Bitcoin on the market? This state of affairs is by no means the decisions of some governments. It is already clear that some fucking Kit threw a huge amount of coins into the market. So we have the result.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
It is very controversial as it makes millionaires out of some people even without much financial background. Just needs technical know-how and you're good to invest in bitcoin. Problem is the more money you make the more that the government will look into it.
Controversy always exists, within every emerging talent, source, any element that is trying to come out of the box. We are used to of it, hence we want to find it in bitcoins too. Some people are saying bitcoins always appreciate rich people. It is not the case, there are hundreds of people who were nothing, started with zero and now see them, millionaires they are now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
BTC have monetary value measurement means, circulation, storage method, payment method, and the world monetary five major functions, has been widely accepted in the Internet, has the character of scarcity, and unforgeable, as natural as gold and silver is currency.

Just because the vast majority of people is difficult to understand the mechanism of its delicate design, because it has broken the central bank to monopoly on the currency issue in one hundred, because it is at the beginning of the birth by hackers and criminals use experience, let people don't want to admit this.

Believe in the near future, BTC currency will become the mainstream of the Internet, will people on the Internet through a variety of innovative applications, using BTC for anonymous, cross-border trade, convenient and safe.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?

Yes, I think Bitcoin is controversial since the beginning. Bitcoin always became controversial for investment. And Bitcoin users are always troubled about it. Bitcoin is a high value which has high transaction disadvantages. There are two types of rumors about Bitcoin. One group thinks that butcoin will be replaced by the future coin and its future will be replaced by another currency. Another party thinks that Bitcoin is used by hackers and criminals. The media is spreading false information about Bitcoin, which is why the government is not recognizing it. I hope that these debates will be over and the world will recognize Bitcoin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
It is very controversial as it makes millionaires out of some people even without much financial background. Just needs technical know-how and you're good to invest in bitcoin. Problem is the more money you make the more that the government will look into it.
Yeah bitcoin can make someone who is nobody does not have any great background and he can make huge profits in bitcoin, and of course get rich here, besides that makes controversial bitcoin is from anonymous facilities, because of that facilities bitcoin is banned in various countries because of the potential to add financial crime
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is controversial even at the beginning since no one really knows who really is the creator's (Satoshi Nakamoto) true identity. Being used by others to do some shady activities and to evade authorities make it even more controversial.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
          Yes bitcoin is controversial in many ways. It become controversial after it become famous and valuable digital currency at the back of being decentralized and anonymous. Controversial on how it is use and be the best investment that people look and expect a good future from it. Controversial on  how people accept and trust it inspite of being volatile. People keep on investing after so many dumps. Really bitcoin is controversial and always make a noise all over the world as long as it is continue use and profitable.
Activity: 392
as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
The last year's news about bitcoin reaching 20,000 $ made it very intriguing and interesting for people to buy and invest on. I think it's safe to say that bitcoin is a controversial product since it sparked different controversies and issues regarding its legitimacy and viability in the market. A lot of people took sides and now there are anti-bitcoins just as like there are pro-bitcoins. If this was not controversial enough for you I don't know what will.
Activity: 350
Yes it is controversial, because user's are remain anonymous in dealing crypto's  It also pumps up quickly which tend investors to go crazy dumping their bitcoins and generate more income in just short span of time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
I think Bitcoin has caused a lot of controversy over its validity and legitimacy. Its value has grown so fast last year that it has become increasingly popular and widely used. However, the government did not mention the legitimacy of the virtual currency because it caused too many disadvantages for them. However, it has helped the economy of some developed countries, the income of the participants increasingly stable, the unemployment rate diminished.

Noone is stating the negative effects that the Bitcoin caused. All members and crypto users are mentioning only Bitcoins benefits and influences on the Bitcoins holders and no one is talking about the fails of the certain investors which are panicking when the market starts to fall. Some people are even selling their houses for the greater good of the investment into the Bitcoin. Are they contributing to themselves with these moves - No!

Bitcoin is very controversial because it caused a lot of misunderstanding and also gives a false hope to the people that got a little to invest right now and have high expectations in the terms of the profit.

Newbies are looking way back in the 2010 when the Bitcoin still had low price and made investors of those days into the millionaires but this same newbies ain't actually making realistic moves because they can not get rich over night right now with the volatile Bitcoins value that is currently present in the market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
The controversy in Bitcoin arises because of its power to be an alternative to our current currency and how other people found success in it. It is also highly controversial as some people think that it is just a bubble hype that will explode very soon.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Anything that empower the individual is always controversial, just look at cryptography many countries hate that fact that the average people has now access to military grade encryption, since now a person that does not want to reveal his information can encrypt it and if does a good job then there is not a way to access that information and bitcoin is similar, bitcoin empowers people around the world and the more power people have the less power governments have over them.

Yes this is why bitcoin and all the anonymous coins are going to be controversial in the future. The people want to remain hidden from governments because everyday that passes we reveal more sensitive information about

ourselves to the world. You would think when Facebook came around people would have shunned that idea right down but the exact opposite happened. Now to recuperate what privacy we gave up crypto is a seemingless

transition to make and use.
This could not happen if people knows how to ccoperate and take good over their task in bitcoin,nationwide i think it will controversial especially if this will become more popular in the world and if the crpytocurrency is getting higher and getting much more good profit,im not good enough for this question anyway but im trying to give answer or opinion,
Activity: 301
I think Bitcoin has caused a lot of controversy over its validity and legitimacy. Its value has grown so fast last year that it has become increasingly popular and widely used. However, the government did not mention the legitimacy of the virtual currency because it caused too many disadvantages for them. However, it has helped the economy of some developed countries, the income of the participants increasingly stable, the unemployment rate diminished.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3067
I don't think we can say the criminal activities have occurred from the last past years by the help of hackers. No. Criminal activities are all over the world. They occur every day in many manners, and they don't reside only in the hands of the internet.
Besides, on the internet, there are many criminal activities, and not all (only a few, probably) are related to cryptocurrencies. So, no, I don't believe those are the mean reasons why bitcoin is controversial (we are talking, as you pointed out, just about Bitcoin).
To me, the most controversial part of Bitcoin (and the cryptoworld in general) is that: for the first time in History, money is not made by a few, but by the people. This hasn't happened before! Normally, there is an elite controlling the system, controlling the people. But, now, this elite can be anyone.
In the other hand, politics are based on economics. One country has power over others just because of it (apparently) has more economical power. They demonstrate it by their big enterprises, by their money (which can print anytime they want) and by their debts (how much other countries owe them). So, basically, global economy is based on the speculation of a few (rulers of the world).
Now, imagine a new kind of power emerging. One they can't even control, one they can't even completely understand. Of course, they are afraid, for anyone, any country now can raise beyond their power!
Illegal acts related to money are always going to happen. But this is not only related to Bitcoin (or crypto), but to diamonds, marijuana, gold, silver... and whatever you imagine. Where there is money, there is corruption. But this is "normal" in such a greedy specie as the human. The freedom of money... well this is the first attempt in the history of creating this!!
Pages:
Jump to: