Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think bitcoins will disapear or become unused? - page 3. (Read 26777 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
bitcoin will never be disappear as a matter of fact i think in near future bitcoin will use as real money

Yeah, it's likely that will happen. But I think all the things that it can just disappear in the future if anything the incident or event that makes all of the wearer's confidence disappeared. So does bitcoin, however I see bitcoin will not disappear if there was a replacement for a much more lucrative than bitcoin
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
bitcoin will never be disappear as a matter of fact i think in near future bitcoin will use as real money
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin will never be broken because we use this as ecurrency and payment for a job or anything and stock limit
And also we use it for our real life to buy goods, services or to pay for bills and also it uses it for any company
thats why bitcoin will never broken..

I don't think bitcoin will last forever. In future, there's a chance bitcoin might disappeared and other cryptocurrency take over bitcoin place. We can't predict bitcoin would disappeared or not, because technology keeps evolves.

nah, don't think bitcoin will ever be replaced by an other crypto currency. if bitcoin happens to be replaced, then it will be by something not crypto related. and i am fairly sure that it will come from a bank or government.

Yup the future of bitcoin will depend on how Government views it, if Government will start supporting bitcoin then it will become more popular and it will reach to new heights in future.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin will never be broken because we use this as ecurrency and payment for a job or anything and stock limit
And also we use it for our real life to buy goods, services or to pay for bills and also it uses it for any company

I don't think bitcoin will last forever. In future, there's a chance bitcoin might disappeared and other cryptocurrency take over bitcoin place. We can't predict bitcoin would disappeared or not, because technology keeps evolves.

nah, don't think bitcoin will ever be replaced by an other crypto currency. if bitcoin happens to be replaced, then it will be by something not crypto related. and i am fairly sure that it will come from a bank or government.
Activity: 729
Well its very hard to believe bitcoin may disappear one day, it may happen  but is quite impossible to this happen, a big issue would have to happen at bitcoin, security issue, or other altcoin reach mainstream before bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Activity: 759
Merit: 502
Bitcoin is not going anywhere at least for next 10 years, and if it survives till that point then we can expect that it will go even longer but I don't think that it will become unused, as if people have bitcoins then they will surely use it.
Activity: 70
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1006
beware of your keys.
I dont think bitcoins will dissaper . It resisted much years and it grew . I think that in future more people will use it online and also in real life(not online)
Me also i do not think it will disappear because we all see how bitcoin works as of now and a lot of people starting to adopt bitcoin and if the massive adoption happen bitcoin will be more popular and it would be great digital currency in the future.

if too many people adopt Bitcoin it will slow the transaction speed to a point where it would no longer be worthwhile to use it for a transaction. Its been proven, at best a newer coin could replace it.
bitcoin is not lasting forever as the technology renews by generation.
indeed, that’s why bitcoin is open sourced.
Activity: 304
I dont think bitcoins will dissaper . It resisted much years and it grew . I think that in future more people will use it online and also in real life(not online)
Me also i do not think it will disappear because we all see how bitcoin works as of now and a lot of people starting to adopt bitcoin and if the massive adoption happen bitcoin will be more popular and it would be great digital currency in the future.

if too many people adopt Bitcoin it will slow the transaction speed to a point where it would no longer be worthwhile to use it for a transaction. Its been proven, at best a newer coin could replace it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
Activity: 112
No, I don't think Bitcoin can disappear or become unused in future. There is no doubt that it will be widely accepted and used in future. It is not something unpopular but has a market capital investment in bullion of dollars. People who put money into Bitcoin's market will make their investment grow more not to let it becoming dust. Bitcoin will live and grow in coexistence with current monetary system.

there is a very small chance it could disappear if mass adoption breaks it. if the transaction time say took 24 hours, people would stop using it, which would then lower the transaction speed and peopel would start again.. ok you win
The credit system of banks and blokcheyn is not the same thing. Answer the question, how much money banks earn from lending operations of the world? Now tell me how do bitcoin exists in the world. So get someone more popular and that there will be longer.

I don't understand what you are saying
Activity: 247
No, I don't think Bitcoin can disappear or become unused in future. There is no doubt that it will be widely accepted and used in future. It is not something unpopular but has a market capital investment in bullion of dollars. People who put money into Bitcoin's market will make their investment grow more not to let it becoming dust. Bitcoin will live and grow in coexistence with current monetary system.

there is a very small chance it could disappear if mass adoption breaks it. if the transaction time say took 24 hours, people would stop using it, which would then lower the transaction speed and peopel would start again.. ok you win
The credit system of banks and blokcheyn is not the same thing. Answer the question, how much money banks earn from lending operations of the world? Now tell me how do bitcoin exists in the world. So get someone more popular and that there will be longer.

Activity: 406
Sure, everything can happen to bitcoin in theory, if price become cheap or somethign else will happen, people will also stop using bitcoin cause it's not profitable.
Activity: 447
Yes and if people have invested their money into it then they will definitely take care of it by supporting it and there is no doubt that bitcoin will be more powerful in future holding higher price.
Activity: 728
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I don't think that it will ever disappear, because there's a lot of money to be made, even if you counter out all the advantages it has as a currency,
and a point of value media.
Another point is that it's also the very first crypto currency, and that it's decentralized - so it can't be controlled or simply shut down.

Can't governments make it illegal to mine bitcoin? If they do, there's no network, and no bitcoin.

But there will always be people to do it illegal. Then that's when it's time to mine, when their all out of the way.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
If the bitcoin will be continue to decrease, there is still people continue to trust it. Buying it cheap and waiting for it to rise again, unfortunately bitcoin will become un used of no other believe in it, if the adoption still there it is still continue to use even if the price will going low.

Bitcoin will become unused if it goes to below $100 level and if it happens majority of users will stop using it and will prefer to invest somewhere else from where they can make good profits.

Nope, it would still definitely be used at that price. that has actually happened before. after BTC hit 285$ per coin for the first time it  crashed and hit 60$ for almost a year and millions of people around the world still traded and mined it until it bounced back and after it hit 1000$ it has fallen to below 300$ and it still did not stop it.

Yes there are very less chances that bitcoin will become unused in future, people will continue to invest in it and using it even if price goes lower as price drop will allow people to buy some more coins.
Pages:
Jump to: