Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think bitcoins will disapear or become unused? - page 7. (Read 26777 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
It's depend on the people though. If the people still using bitcoin, i'm sure bitcoin will not disappear or become unused. Because peopl will keep use bitcoin.

It will depend on what price bitcoin will hold in future, if price falls to extreme level then I doubt people would be interested in using it, they will switch to some other product from where they can make good profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
It's depend on the people though. If the people still using bitcoin, i'm sure bitcoin will not disappear or become unused. Because peopl will keep use bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
It is still a little bit bitcoin users in the world because it is reasonable, bitcoin is still new. If bitcoin developed I'm sure there will be many uses. I never thought bitcoin will be lost because every time bitcoin has users continues to grow. I believe bitcoin slowly develop, and many people use it.
Activity: 868
I don't Think Bitcoin Can be Disappear But Also it is Possible that it can be Disappear If a New Crypto Currency Invented and If the Currency Gains a Demand Higher Than Bitcoins Then Bitcoin will Disappear or the Price of Bitcoin will Fall to The Bottom.....

The bitcoin is the first major crypto currency, there are many developments based on it, it will not disappear.
of course it will not disappear, it is just impossible right now when there are so much people interested in it right now, i hope it will only grow

Yup bitcoin is still in is primary stage and we should give some more time it to grow and the gain the best position in future and bitcoin here is to survive for long time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I don't Think Bitcoin Can be Disappear But Also it is Possible that it can be Disappear If a New Crypto Currency Invented and If the Currency Gains a Demand Higher Than Bitcoins Then Bitcoin will Disappear or the Price of Bitcoin will Fall to The Bottom.....

The bitcoin is the first major crypto currency, there are many developments based on it, it will not disappear.
of course it will not disappear, it is just impossible right now when there are so much people interested in it right now, i hope it will only grow
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
To bitcoin become unused someone must find some big security issue around it, and even that way people can recover bitcoin as there are several money inside to let it die soo easy. The security is now handled by the miners with their hash, currently is working but bitcoin mine will end in less than 100 years, soo there should be some new way to keep bitcoin safe.
Activity: 952

Bitcoin can only disappear if its price falls to 0, but I don't think it will ever happen, price will continue to rise and once people have bitcoins they will definitely use it so there is no chance that it will be unused.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100

Activity: 238
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

Of course. I think people will slowly give up bitcoin in coming 10 years. Also i think the main fact will be the going down of bitcoin price.

I don't see any reason why people will give up bitcoin.  Develepment is still active.  Lots of investors are coming  in.  Merchants are just waiting for the right time to fully participate and users are just everywhere.  Probably in this 10 years time, regardless of bitcoin price, bitcoin might be the main currency in trading or buying online.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Of course. I think people will slowly give up bitcoin in coming 10 years. Also i think the main fact will be the going down of bitcoin price.
During the nine years period bitcoin has given good price making its users well satisfied. I don't feel the bitcoin market may go down. Bitcoin could enjoy some upside market moves in the near future  based on what progress the community makes toward solving the block size debate.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
I don't think bitcoins have a good futur. Not much people use them and there is no real use for these people. The problem is that the people that doesn't use it is the majority of the planet. And you, what do you think about this? Will bitcoins have a glorious future or a realy bad one?

I respect your idea but honestly I stand on the opposite side.  I believe that bitcoin has a great future.  It will not disappear or unused but instead will become  more famous and more widely used.  Merchant will take notice of the potential of bitcoin and more users will use it.  It will be ackknowledge by government and coutries that ban Bitcoin will start to accept it.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
Not a chance, do people stop using fiat? No. Maybe they update the design of their fiat money from time to time but they do not stop using that currency. Unlike in bitcoin, we do not have to update the design of it because it's purely digital. Bitcoin has no physical appearance, it's a data. There might be some people who make physical coins for bitcoin but it's not mainly used by people.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I don't think bitcoins have a good futur. Not much people use them and there is no real use for these people. The problem is that the people that doesn't use it is the majority of the planet. And you, what do you think about this? Will bitcoins have a glorious future or a realy bad one?

Bitcoin is just in its development phase. But even though it's just been a few years since bitcoin came into existence, there are many people that have started using it. As long as people don't lose confidence in bitcoin, it will be used by more and more people and businesses.
The only reason why bitcoin might not be used in the future would be because some more advanced version of bitcoin might come about; Making bitcoin obsolete. But there will probably always be demand for this form of money.
There's the question of, will bitcoin become the dominant form of money used. And that's an entirely different question.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Well bitcoin may only become obsolete if a new technology supersedes it and I do not see that happening in the near enforceable future. I think Bitcoin will be here for a long time unless the internet and technology gets obliterated by a huge world war or some big calamity that reverses our technological civilization.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
People are now becoming aware of bitcoins more popularly by conferences and meetups held about bitcoins in many countries.
Bitcoin also started just few years ago so it can take time for people to learn about it. So bitcoin will really have wonderful future because its a excellent online easy ecurrency to use and no any limitations on it.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
Bitcoin has it's uses and advantages. Bitcoin can be transfered from one person to another across the world almost instantly with little government control. It has proven to be successful in the gambling sector and I can see it grows in the gaming sector. It would take another revelation to take bitcoin down. As long as bitcoin exchanges exists, there will be bitcoin users as always.
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
If bitcoin falls to 0 level then I think it will disappear as if it happens people will stop using it will stop having faith in it but I don't think that will ever happen in future.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Bitcoin's future will remain uncertain until it finds its place in the system. If it positions itself as an anti-government rebel, it is likely that in the long run it will fade away. The vast majority of people are not fighters and won't take up arms against the government, certainly not over something like Bitcoin which is not essential to their livelihood. However if compromises are made then there is no reason why it should disappear.
Pages:
Jump to: