Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think BTC will above 20k start of 2018? - page 3. (Read 628 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Yes, Bitcoin will rise above 20k at the start of 2018 easily. The fall might stay for only a short phase and then it will regain it's value. So, it gives us two choices at the current situation either bitcoin will stay near $10,000 or it will grow back to $20,000 again. Bitcoin is expanding its user base over the globe and this will totally help its price touching new values. Also, bitcoin price shout up in days so if its price falls one should not panic and sell as it is only a small dump nothing else.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
Momentum is being generated right now for a huge bounce. Whenever a bitcoin went a dump of 40%, it is always followed by a massive pump. Same is going to happen in 3-4 days. Just keep patience. I saw mainstream media is spreading FUD and whales are cashing the opportunity while weak hands are falling prey.

If we analyze last 4-5 dumps that took place this year. A massive pump follows 30-40% drop. From that statistics, it is safe to say we are heading towards a bullish run to $20k in coming days and it would happen before the year ends.

Consider this as a big Christmas sale. All the altcoins and Bitcoin are available at great discount. Instead of panicking, cash the opportunity.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
I believe so if my speculations are correct I believe with the price down many smart investors would find it wise to buy stocks of bitcoin now that is completely low as compared to the previous prices, many bitcoin believers would tend to show their trust in bitcoin which could result to increase in demand and possibly increase of bitcoin price.
Activity: 105
Merit: 100
Get your share of the future
Everybody ask that BTC below 10k nowadays, but do you think BTC will above 20k start of 2018? should we invest? coz its near to 10k and i sold everythink and wait to below. what do you think about it ?

the topic is actually already much discussed, bitcoin does have tremendous potential. I honestly dont predict the upcoming bitcoin price that I know bitcoin still has the highest price and has a lot of interest from the world investor who want particpate in the world of crypto

Probably you are writing this without even watching the price action. Beginning of 2018 is very difficult for 20K after today's panic selling that was caused by those whales.
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
i am from australia and im on kreken as a exchange but only on tier 2 because the verfication is a pain is there a easier way to get verified just to trade large amounts of cryptos only im not interested in trading for fiat can anyone help me out and point to some exchanges.
thanks

how is market in there? how does your people react to current price changes?
i think all this panics started from your country this week, so you can easily update us about the situation as there is no valid news about the current crash public
Activity: 462
Everybody ask that BTC below 10k nowadays, but do you think BTC will above 20k start of 2018? should we invest? coz its near to 10k and i sold everythink and wait to below. what do you think about it ?

it seems that it can not happen because currently the bitcoin price is down at a price of about 13k and this correction is very sharp down its.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Yes of course. If we are talking of possibilities here, there should be. If you ask me if BTC will surely hit 20k then my answer is NO. In some events regarding bitcoin issues, there may be a possibility that it would deflate.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
i am from australia and im on kreken as a exchange but only on tier 2 because the verfication is a pain is there a easier way to get verified just to trade large amounts of cryptos only im not interested in trading for fiat can anyone help me out and point to some exchanges.
thanks
Activity: 112
Nothing is impossible in life so I believe that it is possible but practically approaching is not going to happen as bitcoin is in the serious correction mode so we have to wait and watch whether bitcoin will be above 20k before 2018 starts. My opinion is not going to happen practically.
Activity: 73
Merit: 11
This isn't the first time Bitcoin Price went down. Just keep calm and hodl
Activity: 64
Market is in the red at the moment, but everything is possible.
If we see one more wave soon it will hit 20k.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
It will reach 20k before 2018 starts. It will rise faster than expected and will most probably even cross 25k by the end of January. The only problem is volatility which results in such staggering price fluctuations.
Activity: 672

the topic is actually already much discussed, bitcoin does have tremendous potential. I honestly dont predict the upcoming bitcoin price that I know bitcoin still has the highest price and has a lot of interest from the world investor who want particpate in the world of crypto
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
this has happened this time of year every year i have been involved if you have coins dont panic sell.
Hold them and wait it out.
I could be wrong but what I've noticed is this is when a new bench mark is created and a new high achieved.
Then the bitcoin will go back up to that new high people start talking about how its back and it will go up to  x y z. look at your price charts at this point and if you want to sell start after the first or second price point that goes above the last high because the third is the people that buy to late and unfortunately lose out if they sell and the price point die down some.

but i am a believer that this coin and ethereum will go up again after xmas no is the time to buy. dash and bitcoin cash is a good op if you cant afford bitcoin because they have set a high bench mark also.
thats what i believe anyway.
please reply anyone tell me what you think about my comment.
thank you guys and girls
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
It can be reached $5k if possible before new year, but after that it will rise more than 15k. Think wise before investing as we all know how much it rised in couple of days. So many people lost their money with exchangers and most became scams.

It's not hard to reach $20k above for Bitcoin.

5k is so pessimistic, bitcoin reaching 5k will move all the fiat money in bitcoin which will not the favor of govs.
also crypto network wont stay back for such dip
for high prices, bitcoin has shown that 20k is not hard, will be reached in Q1 2018, but its also possible that it goes for more higher price and target of 50k
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
In first quarter of 2018 year it will rise to 20,000 USD I predict that. Maybe not so fast that we all think but it will be.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
2018 wouldn't start with 20,000$ for bitcoin,because this is the correction period,one or more whales have already dumped their holdings of bitcoin,and there is panic selling again taking place,so not firmly sure on the the price rate will be on New Year/January 1.

Yes, it seems that this is happening to bitcoin always causing bitcoin prices to decline, and with this fact it seems that by beginning of 2018 bitcoin prices are still declining in correction phase, and $ 20k is unlikely to start this new year, maybe 2 - Next 3 months bitcoin price will reach $ 20k
Activity: 180
Not at the start of the year, but you should know that the price is going to go up soon, so you do not need to worry about.

I have been thinking about it for a while, but those big masses who have a huge amount of bitcoins can easily pump the price.

just as Roger Ver + his friends + coinbase.

That is right! Those big whales are controlling and manipulating the market clearly. Especially after today's huge drop, I don't think that beginning of 2018 is possible for 20K usd. Let's see how the year will be closed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
It can be reached $5k if possible before new year, but after that it will rise more than 15k. Think wise before investing as we all know how much it rised in couple of days. So many people lost their money with exchangers and most became scams.

It's not hard to reach $20k above for Bitcoin.
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
Fees really aren't an impediment to Bitcoin 20k - high volume exchanges let people buy coins with fiat and keep them in their "virtual wallets" . That lets Coinbase, for example, batch together all those transactions into a single huge buy or sell which greatly reduces the fees. Nowadays, in fact, if all you want to do is trade coin and you trust their insurance you can never leave their sandbox and avoid blockchain fees altogether. You will, of course, have to pay the exchange's fees but those are usually a fixed % of the amount. That was always predicted to be the end state of the main blockchain - it would handle massive transactions but all the little stuff would be done on secondary or tertiary private chains.
Pages:
Jump to: