Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think BTC will above 20k start of 2018? - page 5. (Read 628 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 100
Everybody ask that BTC below 10k nowadays, but do you think BTC will above 20k start of 2018? should we invest? coz its near to 10k and i sold everythink and wait to below. what do you think about it ?
Now Bitcoin price fall down because so many people selling bitcoin for xmas. Bitcoin price is very volatile. I think we could invest on bitcoin. Because in my opinion bitcoin price must be increasing after xmas and hit 20k start of 2018.

This is not the main reason that BTC price dropped, but it should be not an issue for BTC to reach 20k in 2018.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Nah I don't think so, we need around $200 billion pumped into crypto to see BTC price of 20k, $200 billion is not a small money, it will took us couple of months to pump that kind of money into crypto, and since we are going down right now, people are going to be traumatised by crypto, less people are going to buy it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
Everybody ask that BTC below 10k nowadays, but do you think BTC will above 20k start of 2018? should we invest? coz its near to 10k and i sold everythink and wait to below. what do you think about it ?
Now Bitcoin price fall down because so many people selling bitcoin for xmas. Bitcoin price is very volatile. I think we could invest on bitcoin. Because in my opinion bitcoin price must be increasing after xmas and hit 20k start of 2018.
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
Ya off course it is possible that bitcoin will be 20k in start of 2018.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: