Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think COVID19 is a scam? - page 6. (Read 10663 times)

copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
July 16, 2021, 11:02:19 AM
Any idea why Covid-19 in Indonesia is out of control? The death rate is increasing to the point we struggle to provide coffins. Should I be worried now? Yes, most people recovered from the virus, but many people died. Is this phenomenon possible because of mass vaccination? Mass stress/depression? Or should we acknowledge that the government over-reaction is understandable?
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
July 16, 2021, 07:19:13 AM
Fact is i dont know anyone personally who died from the non existend virus. 

I do, and its pretty sad because it was totally avoidable. The caretakers of an old lady refused to wear masks because they were like you and didn't believe in the virus. They got infected with covid, passed it on to the old lady, and she died within a month.

I also know people who died from corona and I know people who were in the ICU and recovered. My parents live right next to a retirement home where a lot of younger disabled people live. Unfortunately the staff didn't close down the home for visitors when the first corona wave was happening and they ended up with many cases. The virus is definitely real.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
July 16, 2021, 05:00:24 AM

humans are humans if virus are spreading then we live as humans not like animals in cages/herds. besides we dined at the same restaurants, go to public places and ride ships with people who have influenza, tuberculosis and other pulmonary diseases for HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF YEARS.

Everything alive today (including me) is of a lineage who survived every challenge over at least the last 2,000,000,000 years, and there have been some big ones.

Real vaxxers actually want to cut the chain off for themselves now.  Oh well.  Fake vaxxers want to cut the other guy's chain.  Largely  this is a matter of wanting to reduce competition such that they will be more competitive.  Well, IMO these people are the lowest forms of life.  I hope the tables are turned and the get their comeuppance.  At this point I don't feel like lifting a finger to help them, and in some cases I am inclined to do more than that.

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
July 16, 2021, 04:15:12 AM

I do, and its pretty sad because it was totally avoidable. The caretakers of an old lady refused to wear masks because they were like you and didn't believe in the virus. They got infected with covid, passed it on to the old lady, and she died within a month.

Technically one doesn't get 'infected with covid', but that's OK.  We understand.  You can 'die from covid' and the people saying what one 'died from' on the right forms stand to profit hansomely when that eventuality occurs.  It's a joke, and most people with any common sense take what a death cert, what the doctors, and what the hospital administrators say with a giant grain of salt.

That said, most people don't have a lot of common sense and earnestly believe whatever they are told by a one of the white-coat priest classes.

It's possible that the person in question (assuming she isn't a complete invention conjured into existence by a social media influence operation) had a SARS-cov-2 viral infection, but the development work on this virus didn't particularly shoot for this outcome.  Mostly it seems to have been created with the intent of spreading at a rate desirable for the 'live exercise', and to include some elements of spike protein thus justifying the gene therapies which were basically done before the first bat-soup hoaxes started coming out of China.

something is off with the story, "the caretakers refused" so who is their boss? if it is the old lady? then her command shall be followed or whoever is their boss is. it seems the caretakers are the bosses LOL

old people dies left and right all the time even before covid. now they are famous from dying because of covid? or is it covid+the real cause of death? specially because there are profits in it.

humans are humans if virus are spreading then we live as humans not like animals in cages/herds. besides we dined at the same restaurants, go to public places and ride ships with people who have influenza, tuberculosis and other pulmonary diseases for HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF YEARS.
legendary
July 16, 2021, 02:58:33 AM

Technically one doesn't get 'infected with covid', but that's OK.  We understand.  You can 'die from covid' and the people saying what one 'died from' on the right forms stand to profit hansomely when that eventuality occurs.  It's a joke, and most people with any common sense take what a death cert, what the doctors, and what the hospital administrators say with a giant grain of salt.

That said, most people don't have a lot of common sense and earnestly believe whatever they are told by a one of the white-coat priest classes.

It's possible that the person in question (assuming she isn't a complete invention conjured into existence by a social media influence operation) had a SARS-cov-2 viral infection, but the development work on this virus didn't particularly shoot for this outcome.  Mostly it seems to have been created with the intent of spreading at a rate desirable for the 'live exercise', and to include some elements of spike protein thus justifying the gene therapies which were basically done before the first bat-soup hoaxes started coming out of China.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
July 16, 2021, 12:07:27 AM

Fact is i dont know anyone personally who died from the non existend virus. From hearsay, two old peple dropped dead couple of days after vaccination thats the closesed i come to it.
Seems i am not the only one. Some people must mingle with the wrong crowd to have all the issues.
https://youtu.be/R5HvMAseuD0

Lawmakers on the way to make new laws for the folk on the right.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
July 15, 2021, 07:30:28 AM
......these gentlemen thought it was a scam too and the mother of all coincidences followed a few weeks later  Wink

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
July 15, 2021, 07:11:51 AM
legendary
July 13, 2021, 02:22:11 AM

'Same shit, different mostly the same Assholes'

They tried the same plandemic thing a decade ago:
  https://www.bitchute.com/video/mdT484ipmKni/

Fast-forward a decade where the causative agents of Idiocracy have been further developed and we have the current scamdemic.

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
July 12, 2021, 08:34:38 PM
MASSIVE COVERUP! - Fauci In SERIOUS TROUBLE? - Huge Psyop In The Making

Josh Sigurdson reports on the recent news of Peter Daszak refusing to give information on the Wuhan Institute of Virology's coronavirus gain of function study to congress. While this story is definitely interesting and full of half truths, the fact is, it's not only a giant coverup, it's a psyop.

correction
from the false claim:
 josh whogivsacrap reported on the recent nonsense that peter daszak refused..

to the accurate fact:
peter daszak has given information to congress that the virus was zoonotic transfer
(animal to human)

of course peter cannot give info about wuhan cause.. because there is no info

its like asking for info on blueprints for a time machine.. demanding that refusing to give blueprints is a conspiracy/psyop
reality is time machines are not a thing and thus no blueprints to give.

AS you continue the MASSIVE COVERUP by forgetting to mention that there is not even any true isolation of the virus. No isolation means that the only evidence we have for it is the exosome naturally found in tissue samples.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
July 08, 2021, 11:22:33 AM

Josh Sigurdson reports on the recent news of Peter Daszak refusing to give information on the Wuhan Institute of Virology's coronavirus gain of function study to congress. While this story is definitely interesting and full of half truths, the fact is, it's not only a giant coverup, it's a psyop.

correction
from the false claim:
 josh whogivsacrap reported on the recent nonsense that peter daszak refused..

to the accurate fact:
peter daszak has given information to congress that the virus was zoonotic transfer
(animal to human)

of course peter cannot give info about wuhan cause.. because there is no info

its like asking for info on blueprints for a time machine.. demanding that refusing to give blueprints is a conspiracy/psyop
reality is time machines are not a thing and thus no blueprints to give.
legendary
July 08, 2021, 10:33:14 AM
Drug pusher is whole life. No nutritional value in drugs.

if you think that drugs are meant to be food(nutrients). then you have been really pushed into the deep hole of being sold herbal scammery as a daily ingestional need

drugs are different than nutrition.
drugs help ailments : nutrition is for metabolic energy

so yes drugs do not include 'food'(to dumb it down)

painkillers are not a nutrient. but have an obvious ailment solution
if your chewing on painkillers instead of a steak.. your doing it wrong
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
July 07, 2021, 02:03:17 AM
Almost can't believes this. Josh is putting a whole bunch of the facts together. Facts about Covid that are already scattered all over this forum section. Keep up the good work, Josh.

Dr. Fauci who worked alongside the Wuhan Institute of Virology for years in a gain of function study which has been repeatedly exposed including at the earliest by us at WAM in the beginning of 2020 is facing questions about purposely releasing a bioweapon into the public. The issue? The so-called virus has never been isolated from a single human being ever. So while there was likely an attempted bioweapon, it clearly failed, or was simply used for fear purposes to get people to inject themselves with the real bioweapon.

A limited hangout operation according to the CIA is defined as telling part of the truth, not the entirety of the truth in order to misdirect people from the entirety of the truth. This is the perfect example of what we are currently seeing today.

They used the fear of a virus that no one has been able to isolate from a human in order to fool people into believing PCRs and crazy numbers without any proper sourcing. This lead to the world accepting total lockdown and enslavement. Now, people are getting an experimental jab which allegedly isn't efficient against a so-called "variant" (which has also never been isolated or proven to exist) which just happened to show up around December and into January, 2021. At the same time as the deployment of the jab.

It is quite clear at this point that everyone has been played. It was clear in February 2020 to the majority. If people still fall for this nonsense, they are completely lost.

http://https://www.bitchute.com/video/cKwZVoiWEiIq/

Cool

Drug pusher is whole life. No nutritional value in drugs. After 9 months into the plandemic Fauci mentioned Vitamin D once and that only because he was ask about it.

legendary
July 07, 2021, 01:24:17 AM
Almost can't believes this. Josh is putting a whole bunch of the facts together. Facts about Covid that are already scattered all over this forum section. Keep up the good work, Josh.

Dr. Fauci who worked alongside the Wuhan Institute of Virology for years in a gain of function study which has been repeatedly exposed including at the earliest by us at WAM in the beginning of 2020 is facing questions about purposely releasing a bioweapon into the public. The issue? The so-called virus has never been isolated from a single human being ever. So while there was likely an attempted bioweapon, it clearly failed, or was simply used for fear purposes to get people to inject themselves with the real bioweapon.

A limited hangout operation according to the CIA is defined as telling part of the truth, not the entirety of the truth in order to misdirect people from the entirety of the truth. This is the perfect example of what we are currently seeing today.

They used the fear of a virus that no one has been able to isolate from a human in order to fool people into believing PCRs and crazy numbers without any proper sourcing. This lead to the world accepting total lockdown and enslavement. Now, people are getting an experimental jab which allegedly isn't efficient against a so-called "variant" (which has also never been isolated or proven to exist) which just happened to show up around December and into January, 2021. At the same time as the deployment of the jab.

It is quite clear at this point that everyone has been played. It was clear in February 2020 to the majority. If people still fall for this nonsense, they are completely lost.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cKwZVoiWEiIq/

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
July 06, 2021, 08:10:43 PM
38million cases is not a daily number.. its the cumilative cases of the last 18 months (including 5 peaks
april '20. june '20 november '20 december' 20 jan '20)

2000 cases is a daily numbers at the LOW coz americans dont want to do a proper test. they do the quick test instead. which doesnt register on any stats sheet

know the context of the stats you try to use

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/04/22/science/flu-season-coronavirus-pandemic.html
legendary
July 06, 2021, 07:06:13 PM
It doesn't matter much if Covid is a scam or not. The important thing is that the whole medical is.

In Mexico deaths were 50% higher for 8 months, then it starts Ivermectin…

There's been one long bloodbath there and an untold story. Mexico may not have hit the "photogenic" headline stage that Brazil, Iran, and India did, but nonetheless, somewhat unnoticed, it's been continuously bad. Mexico has the dubious honor of being one of the worst for testing, with positivity rates at the virtually the highest in the world, running at 35% and even reaching over 50% at times. Few countries have had higher rates (currently only Tunisia, Namibia, maybe Colombia are worse).  The Case Fatality Rate has run at 12% for a year, only confirming that there weren't enough tests to know the real scale of the infections.  The excess deaths graph tells its own story. The wave of 2020 ran for a whole year with deaths running at 50 – 100% higher than in a normal year. Since the pandemic began some 350,000 excess deaths have been recorded. The death toll for Covid in Mexico may be 60% higher than the official Covid casualty count of 230,000.  As winter made the situation even worse, things got desperate enough (finally!) for cheap treatments to be organized.

Ivermectin use at 200 microgram/kg started on December 21 and was gradually rolled out across Mexico. It took months, but finally, for the first time in a year, Mexican deaths are back to normal, and even slightly lower.

Obviously some countries are too rich to use cheap drugs. For them, only patentable ones with big profits attached can "solve" this crisis.

Vaccinations did not start en masse til February 15th, and by the start of June only 17% of the country had even received one dose.

Cool
legendary
July 06, 2021, 01:05:05 PM
38million cases is not a daily number.. its the cumilative cases of the last 18 months (including 5 peaks
april '20. june '20 november '20 december' 20 jan '20)

2000 cases is a daily numbers at the LOW coz americans dont want to do a proper test. they do the quick test instead. which doesnt register on any stats sheet

know the context of the stats you try to use
legendary
July 06, 2021, 10:49:55 AM
So is COVID19 a scam? maybe yes maybe not, but according to our intels from now, it is indeed not a scam.

The USA went from 38,000,000 "flu" cases to 2,000 "flu" cases....

That's taking NYC and multiplying it by like 4 and then reducing that city to a town that isn't even large enough to support a grocery store.............

I mean srsly.

Well srsly, once you get a flu, and you know its not COVID, you'll avoid getting treated in the hospital as you want to avoid 14 days quarantine.

So, it is reasonable enough that people are afraid to get treated in their flu, and take medicines that they know can help them fight ordinary flue.

How would you know it's not COVID?  Testing?  Then test for the flu too and mark it down in the books...

If I have the flu, I want some codeine cough syrup.

Here is another example.  Imagine the entire state of Florida moving to a town of roughly 1000 people.  Not possible right?

Do you mind if I ask what country you are from so I can make a comparison that you are familiar with?

You are not getting the point are you?

People don't want to get tested due to flu that they get not from socializing and such, but from various normal circumstances. As getting tested will result them for immediate 14 days quarantine which is a pain in the ass.

The fear of getting these 14 days quarantine is what drives people not to get tested for flu, and instead taking over the counter medicine for the flue. Which will result for un-tabulated flu counts

You're nuts as fuck. (no offense, but I'm just saying)

38,000,000 to 2,000 -  That's an industry change, not a people change.  It's fraud.

Have a good day!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 06, 2021, 10:46:52 AM
So is COVID19 a scam? maybe yes maybe not, but according to our intels from now, it is indeed not a scam.

That's taking NYC and multiplying it by like 4 and then reducing that city to a town that isn't even large enough to support a grocery store.............

I mean srsly.

Well srsly, once you get a flu, and you know its not COVID, you'll avoid getting treated in the hospital as you want to avoid 14 days quarantine.

So, it is reasonable enough that people are afraid to get treated in their flu, and take medicines that they know can help them fight ordinary flue.

How would you know it's not COVID?  Testing?  Then test for the flu too and mark it down in the books...

Here is another example.  Imagine the entire state of Florida moving to a town of roughly 1000 people.  Not possible right?

Do you mind if I ask what country you are from so I can make a comparison that you are familiar with?

You are not getting the point are you?

People don't want to get tested due to flu that they get not from socializing and such, but from various normal circumstances. As getting tested will result them for immediate 14 days quarantine which is a pain in the ass.

The fear of getting these 14 days quarantine is what drives people not to get tested for flu, and instead taking over the counter medicine for the flue. Which will result for un-tabulated flu counts
legendary
July 06, 2021, 10:43:06 AM

I mean srsly.

Pages:
Jump to: