Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think COVID19 is a scam? - page 8. (Read 10663 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
June 29, 2021, 09:59:01 PM
Covid is not a scam.

Covid is clearly a scam.

It's a "flu" rebranded for short-term gain from fear.

The flu is just a street name for 100's of different things (covid included).

So none of the 100's of things that are happening to people are real, right?

As for Covid being a real virus, nobody has isolated it, at least that franky1 has been able to find.

There are many times that a person gets well from some disease when healthy people are around them. It's just like when sick people are around healthy ones and then the healthy ones get sick.

I just saw it jump. It jumped from that sick person in bed right onto you. That's funny. I saw something jump from you to that sick person in bed. Which of us saw a jump first? I think you did, which means I will get sick before the guy in bed gets well, right?

What we are talking about when we say "influenza" - or most of any diseases - is a weakened immune system. Some of it is being use to scam people. A few of us who avoid the scam are not being scammed. But the rest of us  - the sick ones - are being scammed. Why? Because there are some very real results out there. But seldom is it told what really caused them.

They get a bunch of snot or mucus together. They puzzle-piece snippets of sequenced particles from billions of viruses and other things together until they get something that looks good. Nobody knows if the thing they put together is really a virus, or if it's the virus making people sick. Instead of using Koch's or Rivers' Postulates, they play this guessing game to their advantage. All the ignorant sheeple out there give them their money.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
June 29, 2021, 07:38:38 PM
Covid is not a scam.

Covid is clearly a scam.

It's a "flu" rebranded for short-term gain from fear.

The flu is just a street name for 100's of different things (covid included).
legendary
June 29, 2021, 01:59:44 PM
Covid is a scam, it is a pandemic that has killed close to four millions people globally. It is not a fraud but it creates opportunity globally for dictators to abused power without any major checks

As the understanding of viruses goes, Covid is not a scam. It's there like SARS and MERS, and the common cold.

The scam is that there are no cures for it, and that it is a virus that fits pandemic class.

Any average person who maintains good nutrition, plus supplementation with vitamin C + zinc, and vitamin D in the range of 30,000 to 50,000 units daily, will barely get Covid symptoms... or SARS/MERS/cold symptoms. And essentially nobody will die from it.

Any average person who takes Ivermectin, or HCQ + zinc, when he has Covid in a serious way, will be cured. This doesn't mean that a person will necessarily be cured if he as some comorbidity in a serious way. What it does mean is that some of the comorbidities will be cured right along with Covid.

Watever the Covid vaccine is, it has nothing to do with curing people from Covid. If it happens to work, the vaccine causes all kinds of other problems. See https://www.openvaers.com/.

Cool
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 29, 2021, 10:29:16 AM
Covid is a scam, it is a pandemic that has killed close to four millions people globally. It is not a fraud but it creates opportunity globally for dictators to abused power without any major checks
legendary
June 28, 2021, 12:11:20 AM
COVUD19 is not a scam. It's a government operation designed to reduce world population (among other things). And it's working quite well, right on schedule.

Do I have to show you data on world population change, too?

But you're immune to data and facts, so let's just consider it logically. I assume you're not familiar with the five-stage transition model?
1) No modern medicine or sanitation, etc. People have lots of children, and lots of people die from preventable causes. High birth rate and high death rate. Population remains fairly constant.
2) Introduction of modern medicine and sanitation. A lot of people who would previously have died now survive. High birth rate remains, but death rate drops significantly. Big population increase.
3) Improving economic and health conditions, more children surviving into adulthood, female emancipation, contraception, etc... birth rate starts to fall. Population still increases, but more slowly. This is where most developing countries are right now.
4) Modern societies, strong economies, high education level, excellent healthcare... birth rate drops to around 2 children per person. Low birth rate, low death rate. Population remains stable. This is where developed nations are. Indeed some, notably Japan, have proceeded to stage 5...
5) A falling population due to low death rate but even lower birth rate. Reasons for this last stage are as yet unclear, as we are only just starting to see it... but lack of employment opportunities or affordable family housing might be factors causing people to postpone having children, or just choosing not to at all.

Population levels generally remain stable. The huge increase we have seen over the last generations are a consequence of medicine and sanitation arriving before education and wealth. This means there is a period where birth rate is much much higher than death rate. Once countries develop further, birth rate drops.

This pattern can be seen all over the world... if only you'd look at facts and evidence, rather than nonsense conspiracy stuff about 5G masts and microchip zombies.

https://populationeducation.org/what-demographic-transition-model/

Anybody can draw charts and graphs. Others can convert statistics given to them into charts and graphs. Did you go around the world and do the count yourself?

Cool
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
June 27, 2021, 02:12:11 PM

Now we getting close to the truth. Game over soon.
https://odysee.com/@TimelessTruths:3/Graphene-Oxide-The-Mechanism-For-Connection-To-5G-Grid:9

So "virus" been isolated then

The bulk material spontaneously disperses in basic (Alkaline) solution. I said it many times over
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphite_oxide

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glutathione
Activity: 1120
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 27, 2021, 05:11:30 AM

I love how as the time progress, baddeckers statements regarding covid evolves.

It started from it being not real, to being planned for genocide. What would be the next one?

I will bet for "Covid as a virus to start a new specie"

You won't understand this, but you are having such a difficult time thinking in English and truth, that just to get things across to you better, I have to speak your language sometimes.

I'm so sorry to break this news to you, but you got all those sentence above in opposite direction Sad

Too sad that I am in here still trying to deteriorate my own knowledge just to speak with you.  Cool

Too many data's available everywhere, and you choose to believe the barely recognizable data that has no even proof, just speculations. Its sad
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
June 27, 2021, 03:50:24 AM
COVUD19 is not a scam. It's a government operation designed to reduce world population (among other things). And it's working quite well, right on schedule.

Do I have to show you data on world population change, too?

But you're immune to data and facts, so let's just consider it logically. I assume you're not familiar with the five-stage transition model?
1) No modern medicine or sanitation, etc. People have lots of children, and lots of people die from preventable causes. High birth rate and high death rate. Population remains fairly constant.
2) Introduction of modern medicine and sanitation. A lot of people who would previously have died now survive. High birth rate remains, but death rate drops significantly. Big population increase.
3) Improving economic and health conditions, more children surviving into adulthood, female emancipation, contraception, etc... birth rate starts to fall. Population still increases, but more slowly. This is where most developing countries are right now.
4) Modern societies, strong economies, high education level, excellent healthcare... birth rate drops to around 2 children per person. Low birth rate, low death rate. Population remains stable. This is where developed nations are. Indeed some, notably Japan, have proceeded to stage 5...
5) A falling population due to low death rate but even lower birth rate. Reasons for this last stage are as yet unclear, as we are only just starting to see it... but lack of employment opportunities or affordable family housing might be factors causing people to postpone having children, or just choosing not to at all.

Population levels generally remain stable. The huge increase we have seen over the last generations are a consequence of medicine and sanitation arriving before education and wealth. This means there is a period where birth rate is much much higher than death rate. Once countries develop further, birth rate drops.

This pattern can be seen all over the world... if only you'd look at facts and evidence, rather than nonsense conspiracy stuff about 5G masts and microchip zombies.

https://populationeducation.org/what-demographic-transition-model/
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
June 26, 2021, 11:20:50 PM
I think the people who think COVID-19 is a scam are the ones who have been scammed.

There is no world where 90% of medical professionals in the world got together to sell a scam.

It's not a coincidence that the 2-10% of medical professionals who question the legitimacy of COVID-19 are deep into other conspiracy theories.

I think COVID is mostly a scam... Not sure how that could have possibly scammed me.

Most medical professionals get paid from one place, the government.  The smart ones play along with this shit.

Well over 90% of medical professionals in the 1920's thought that black people had special sicknesses... hence, segregations (America)!  See how well medical bullshit ages?

Back in the late 1800's I think it was, some doctor theorized that keeping a facility, surgical instruments, etc, somewhat clean could reduce infection.  He had a wing of a hospital under his management and imposed what was for the time a high level of hygiene.  What happened?  Well, the mortality rate in his wing was something like 1/3 what it was in the industry and the rest of the hospital.  Most of the reduction in deaths were from a low rate of sepsis in his areas.

So the doctor was hailed as a hero!  Right?  Hell no.  He was hated by his peers and hassled by administration.  As I recall he was eventually kicked out of the hospital.  Ironically he himself died of sepsis in the end.  It wasn't until after his death decades later that they started mopping floors and cleaning surgical instruments and the guy's  contribution to medical science was even acknowledged.

Doctors tend to be among the most closed-minded and conceited people in the world.  The more people worship them as some sort of God's who fell to earth, the bigger their heads get.  Not all of them of course, but 'covid' has demonstrated that the percentage of worthless piece of shit scumbags in the medical system is distressingly high.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignaz_Semmelweis

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
June 26, 2021, 09:23:56 PM
I think the people who think COVID-19 is a scam are the ones who have been scammed.

There is no world where 90% of medical professionals in the world got together to sell a scam.

It's not a coincidence that the 2-10% of medical professionals who question the legitimacy of COVID-19 are deep into other conspiracy theories.

I think COVID is mostly a scam... Not sure how that could have possibly scammed me.

Most medical professionals get paid from one place, the government.  The smart ones play along with this shit.

Well over 90% of medical professionals in the 1920's thought that black people had special sicknesses... hence, segregations (America)!  See how well medical bullshit ages?
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
Chief Executive Officer at Weentar
June 26, 2021, 06:43:53 PM

legendary
June 26, 2021, 02:49:36 PM

It started from it being not real, to being planned for genocide. What would be the next one?

You won't understand this, but you are having such a difficult time thinking in English and truth, that just to get things across to you better, I have to speak your language sometimes.

Holy fuck.

Is this for real?

How can anybody still say that this crap was naturally occurred and not designed in a lab?

The whole thing was planned.

Did an engine searching and that's what google shows as the 2nd result:

Fact check: Project Runway mask outfit by designer named Kovid is not evidence of ‘predictive programming’ - Reuters FUCKT checker
Viewed tens of thousands of times, a viral clip of fashion reality show Project Runway shows an outfit with a face mask designed by a contestant named Kovid Kapoor. While the 2019 scene is authentic, some users allege the video is evidence of “predictive programming”, implying that there was prior knowledge of the COVID-19 pandemic. This notion is false.

Well, here is a fact for you fucking fact checker:

FUCK YOU.

They are making fun of our intelligence right in front of us. How can somebody be so stupid to believe this piece of shit?

And yours, too. Google has algorithms that only find for you the things that they want you to see. You don't get the truth from Google searches except:
1. They want you to see it;
2. It's already common knowledge, so they can't combat it;
3. It doesn't matter anyway.

Otherwise, their algorithms give you what they want to dupe you into believing.

[Algorithms = Al Gore rhythms. At least from a lot of Google.]

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
June 26, 2021, 01:42:14 PM

Holy fuck.

Is this for real?

How can anybody still say that this crap was naturally occurred and not designed in a lab?

The whole thing was planned.

Did an engine searching and that's what google shows as the 2nd result:

Fact check: Project Runway mask outfit by designer named Kovid is not evidence of ‘predictive programming’ - Reuters FUCKT checker
Viewed tens of thousands of times, a viral clip of fashion reality show Project Runway shows an outfit with a face mask designed by a contestant named Kovid Kapoor. While the 2019 scene is authentic, some users allege the video is evidence of “predictive programming”, implying that there was prior knowledge of the COVID-19 pandemic. This notion is false.

Well, here is a fact for you fucking fact checker:

FUCK YOU.

They are making fun of our intelligence right in front of us. How can somebody be so stupid to believe this piece of shit?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 26, 2021, 01:36:09 PM

June 26, 2021, 12:50:29 AM
Following orders, administering vaccines is not a defence excuse for partaking in genocide.
The Covid Plandemic is the greatest Crime Against Humanity in history.
https://rumble.com/vix4dh-crimes-against-humanity-trials-ahead.html

Ivermectin, HydroxyChloroquine, Lysine CDS....are alternatives
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 25, 2021, 11:00:50 PM
~

I do realise that I'll never be able to convince you that anything I'm saying is correct. Equally, it's highly unlikely you'll ever manage to convince me that viruses don't exist. Or that consuming industrial bleach MMS improves your health.

Just as a point of curiosity - do you believe the excess death figures, i.e. that something is leading to a much greater than usual death toll this year? If so, what do you think that might be?

Certainly covid-19 is a real threat to Human life and it should be taken seriously. This is not first pandemic in the history of mankind, History has seen pandemic  like Spanish flue when Million of people were died. This irus is continuously changing shape( Mutation of virus)  which is very much worrying because in such case the currently available vaccines  will not work effectively.
Activity: 57
Merit: 22
eTitanium [ETIT] www.etitanium.net
June 25, 2021, 08:33:06 PM
In a capitalist world, ultimately everything revolves around profit. There is this disease. But meanwhile, the mainstream media are talking about the artificial origin and manufacture of the COVID-19. If you look at the steps that have been taken globally, you can certainly see that it is not ONLY about health. How many MPs were caught in their mask trade scandals. And that is the smallest clue. We are in the third world war, only this time it is the global corporations.  Wink
June 22, 2021, 11:53:34 PM
Do you think COVID19 is a scam?

Cool

Government is just corrupt puppets of the super rich.

Published in 1993 The Conspirator’s Hierarchy: The Story of Committee of 300 The juicy bits page 104 to 107 (105)

4 Billion “Useless Eaters” to be Culled by 2050
https://litteraltruth.com/2021/06/22/4-billion-useless-eaters-to-be-culled-by-2050/
The Vaccinated Are Essentially Roundup Ready
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
June 22, 2021, 08:49:50 PM
Politics is a dirty game which we all know. It is more of self interest than the public as the word DEMOCRACY mean.
Hence I don't doubt the fact that Covid 19 may be real but it is difficult for me to believe.
The motive behind the disease I cannot really tell since I don't have relatives prove.
Let have a little observation in most country how politicians are erecting private structure after the serious wave of Covid 19.
Did you think it was absolutely a strategy.
WHO SAID IS REAL NOT SCAM

https://www.who.int/publications/m/item/weekly-epidemiological-update-on-covid-19---22-june-2021

Hence it is not a SCAM and recently their is decrease in death rate
legendary
June 22, 2021, 07:22:15 PM
Do you think COVID19 is a scam?

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: