Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think digital currency will ever replace paper money? - page 12. (Read 11190 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Digital money gradually displace paper. I often use the card Viza than my leather wallet to pay for goods. I was with a few exceptions need cash.
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
I think anything can happen. Let's wait for that in the near future Kiss
Activity: 210
I'm sure for sure. Because many people have started know what digital currency is. Let's see for the future whether it will be replaced or not. Yeah i think digital currency have a chance to do it if they're more popular in daily life.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Digital currency will replace money soon going by the technological advancement and by the increased global acceptance of cryptocurrency. By the time various of government of the world accepts digital currency as a way of trading. Then in no time the world will replace paper money with digital currency.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
Personally I say yes as our society becomes increasingly dependent upon technology, digital currency will become a more popular means of paying for different things and it is more effective and instant. I haven't used much physical money in the past 8 years and I rarely had any problems with that.

What do you guys think? Wink

i think it may happen in a right time and in future. Nowadays there's a lot people are inclined in technology so that it is possible that the paper money will turn into digital currency. The time will come and the digital currency will become the people choice because in this kind of currency it is less hassle for us. Paper money can destroy and it is hard to care than in digital one.
Activity: 238
I think it would be possible to replace cash. Once the world develops at a high level, all nations are technologically equal. They will have a common platform and digital applications in the payment can absolutely happen. In China they use a fairly popular QR code, I think that's a good sign. Now that the G20 has dismissed the allegations of bitcoin and cryptocurrency negativity, I believe bitcoin prices will increase rapidly and more people will use cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
I can say yes, or no, There is disadvantage of replacing real money to bitcoin currency. The disadvantage is a lil risky about the wallt, cuz it can bi manipulated by someone who is in charge of holding the wallet. And the advantage is, it will be easy to  make a transaction online.
Activity: 24
Activity: 91
Yeah i think digital currency have a chance to do it if they're more popular in daily life or more and more retailers accept it in their method payment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
Someday  it could happen, why not... Maybe Bitcoin or maybe another future cryptocurrency. We can not know it now, but for sure it's a long way off in time  Wink
Activity: 47
No i really doubt about this because digital currency is actually more fit with huge transaction then small transaction. Paper money will be the best solution for small transaction.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
No, bitcoin will not replace paper money, paper money is the strongest currency which has been used since the first in this world. Bitcoin It has many conflicts in some countries due to legality that make government or people certainly doubt to use it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
This highly possible , in fact most developed countries since mid-80 use credit cards as their legal tender. The only difference with bitcoin is they are centralized with physical wallet/card in possession.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
I think it's impossible, we all know that paper money is usable for everyone and can be done anytime without having to use the internet, other than that cash or paper money is the main transaction tool for direct transactions.
Activity: 224
Paper money is good for the offline transaction and it is design for this purpose but now the people are doing trading in these currencies and some of the bitcoin users are in the bitcoin long term investment and the holding is also profitable many people in the last month of last year have sold their coin for cash and then they received good amount of cash because the bitcoin were traded above 20k and the bitcoin will be use for digital transactions it will not by pass paper money and it will not replace paper money.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
I think yes. It's only a matter of time. Digital Currency is the best way to watch the money flow. It makes it much harder to use black money or to do money laundering.
Activity: 1541
Merit: 545
Yes, I think almost all countries of the world will replace paper money with digital currency in 20-30 years, but some countries will leave both currencies
Activity: 87
I think it is sad that since the country has not been able to recognize the digital currency too, the more money it uses, the more commonly used and recognized money of the people, in the case of acceptance and acknowledgment of the goverment of the Philippines the digital currency may be more likely to be as helpful as those who are poor without a permanent job at which bitcoin will find a chance to help them to grow and prosper their lives.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
I think it is very possible, now almost all countries are studying and directing the use of digital money so as to make paper money disappear, the main reason of course with digital money then all transactions easier in control, so if the country thought for illegal transactions then easy to be frozen.
Activity: 111
Yes, digital money will definitely replace fiat but it's likely that a lot of regulations will take place first. It's already being used in purchases in many countries around the world.
Pages:
Jump to: