Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think ETH will be bounce back? - page 16. (Read 82849 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 15, 2018, 10:24:05 AM
maybe
some time ago, vitalic said that crypto will not rise up to 1000x. that doesn't mean crypto won't rise or won't crypto again. that means crypto will still rise even though it can't rise to 1000x. so the possibility of etherum rising, is still large.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 10:21:23 AM
I thought it might happen, Crypto always made a surprise, I see that currently many people are leaving Crypto, they will regret for ignoring the great opportunity to buy and hold, relax and drink coffee waiting for the big profits to come.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
September 15, 2018, 10:15:49 AM
Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.

of course yes, see how ethereum grows again even on a small scale. and if you bought it yesterday, of course you have benefited from short trading. actually this depends on how you determine the attitude in each situation.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 10:13:33 AM
Of course I strongly believe that Ether will bounce back. It has a strong cryptocurrency in the market. Ethereum will grow again and become a great altcoins. I believe in ethereum's potential and I am not worried at all about what happened to ethereum at this time. Its just a matter of time, once the whole crypto market will regain its strength I believe ethereum will also go up in price.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 15, 2018, 10:04:00 AM
Ethereum, no matter what, has a great potential for action. Too much is tied up on him so that he will not recover from the fall.
Activity: 77
September 15, 2018, 10:03:38 AM
Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.

I believe that ETH will bounce back sooner or later. We must only be patient for  the increase in the market  and also for the demand.  Consider  all the consiquences  will happen this year.
Activity: 65
September 15, 2018, 09:59:40 AM
Of course yes, the ethereum  coin will bounce back again. I have seen this coin grow in the past few years, and I would not want to think that this is how the coin dies. So my believe is that it will grow..
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018
September 15, 2018, 09:53:55 AM
I think that the price of the Etherium will definitely grow. The main thing that the eth team introduced new developments. It is necessary to be able to wait.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 09:49:41 AM
In my opinion, the Ethereum is most perspective coin in the market now. The 2019 year really will be year of altcoins and it is time to invest in ETH now.
Activity: 6
September 15, 2018, 09:41:58 AM
I am a huge believer in Eth as a technology, however, the supply increase was devastating for me https://coincoach.ca/ethereums-supply-has-crossed-100m-what-does-that-mean/

So say it's capped at 120m circ. supply, that means to get back to ~1000 USD levels we would need a 120b market cap on eth which is less than it's all time high, but only by 14b. I think this is what Vitalik was getting at when he said ETH wouldn't see all time highs again.

Activity: 378
September 15, 2018, 09:19:19 AM
The dumps is a good timing to buy ethereum at cheaper price and then this will bounce back in few weeks as we know this coins been the platform of many ICOs and this will not allow to suffer the ETH price that will effect the price of those ICOs token. Although we don't know the hidden agenda of those dumps but I think it's just to test how strong the buy supports of this coins. This will bounce back for sure.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 15, 2018, 09:16:25 AM
I think that this year it does not gain such volumes that would jump up prices, the maximum price. You have to wait even longer.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 09:14:21 AM
With confidence, I say again that the ETH will soon be up and recovering. Even though yesterday had decreased to $ 170, but now the ETH has succeeded in proving up at $ 219. Never come down again! this amazing!
Activity: 38
September 15, 2018, 09:11:48 AM
not just eth, maybe all the coins in the market will experience price increases along with the recovery of coin prices will also rise, now the market conditions, especially eth are undergoing a very drastic decline, let's see whether some people predict the recovery of the market will occur later this year
Activity: 215
September 15, 2018, 09:01:24 AM
yes, I think ethereum will also recover soon in the coming months, because ethereum is also a good altcoin we can get many benefits every day, so I'm sure ethereum's price will recover soon.
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
September 15, 2018, 08:58:19 AM

Yes, Ethereum will bounceback now! This year is the year of crypto, when i see the price of bitcoin and ethereum i am so very sad of what happened but i believe and hoping that both Ethereum and Bitcoin will bounceback and recover this year. Let's just stay positive in crypto.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
VTOS
September 15, 2018, 08:50:33 AM
Of course the ETH price will rise again towards the end of the year, and then will be followed by an increase in other altcoin prices, It's just that we have to be patient and hold the coin that we have until the time comes.
Activity: 126
September 15, 2018, 08:50:26 AM
Yes I believe, you may perceive me as an over-optimistic person,
well I have some fundamentals and analysis that backs my claims.
Activity: 112
September 15, 2018, 08:44:20 AM
I think yes, since ETH is the top1 altcoin with the strong background!
Activity: 83
September 15, 2018, 08:41:35 AM
It will surely bounce back because this is not the first time such is happening in the cryptocurrency world. This is the reason why the cryptocurrency market is said to be volatile. When the time comes, the price of ETH will surely go up just that no one know when that will be.
Pages:
Jump to: