Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think ETH will be bounce back? - page 17. (Read 82849 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 08:40:06 AM
I believe ETH will surely bounce back. Probably by the end of this years. The rate at which ETH is going down is alarming but there is still hope.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 08:33:51 AM
I do not know will  the price  for the ethereum return to 1300 usd, but it will be interesting to look at the price when pos will be introduced. Of course I would like to see a new high, but I have doubts
copper member
Activity: 280
September 15, 2018, 08:29:14 AM
The likelihood of eth bouncing back is very high, the possibility is 99%, Etherium is already a known strong cryptocurrency, what happened was just as a result of massive sell of by large holders due to prevailing market situation and responding to price correction,. The coin still retains it's number two position on the Coinmarketcap a proof that it still very much in the game
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 08:26:43 AM
it is a pleasure to see that i'm not alone and a lot of people still believe in ETH. On my mind it is the main currency, even more important than BTC, and it works.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 08:25:31 AM
I do not doubt only two coins is bitcoin and ethereum. These are the only coins for which I do not worry .. All of them will be fine. If these guys will be all right, other altcoins also will be fine ..
Activity: 238
September 15, 2018, 08:25:20 AM
i think so, but i think not in this last months of the year 2018. i am not a hodler of ethereum but i think it will not gonna bounce back now, maybe by next year or mid next year of 2019. if you want to invest in ethereum you should buy more now for the future investment.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
September 15, 2018, 08:22:21 AM
Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.

I would never deal with crypto without a belief. Yes, naturally, I believe that the ETH is our future. Therefore, I am investing in it, take part in Bounty programs and naturally, trade a lot.
Precisely, that's what we have in mind before we go through a decision to involve ourself or to deal ourself in Cryptocurrency. So ever since that I have this ethereum in my own and watching that ethereum are doing better even the market is fall is enough for me to believe that this Cryptocurrency will be bounce back after all that happen in the market.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 08:19:36 AM
Yes i do believe that the ethereum will bounce back no matter what because i know it potential and also the community behind the ethereum is stron as well so lets just wait for it and it will eventually return to its usual price
Activity: 406
September 15, 2018, 08:17:42 AM
Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.

I would never deal with crypto without a belief. Yes, naturally, I believe that the ETH is our future. Therefore, I am investing in it, take part in Bounty programs and naturally, trade a lot.
Activity: 150
September 15, 2018, 08:12:56 AM
Ethereum has fallen deep but I believe it will bounce back so long the market is not dead and many projects are using its platform. I just have that confidence and was never scared of the fall. I just hope it bounces back high as soon as possible.
Activity: 221
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 07:55:09 AM

I think there are still many opportunities for ethereum to recover. We certainly already know a lot of the potential possessed by ethereum with its various benefits. Ethereum has fallen deeply, I think this is the time to return. Buying is a good choice because ethereum prices are still cheap.
Activity: 1036
September 15, 2018, 07:49:11 AM
Of course! Did you see its the latest price on the exchange? Of course, this is a very attractive price to buy in the long term. And I am sure that many funds will take advantage of this because Etherum futures will be almost exactly accepted.
Activity: 344
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 06:50:01 AM
Market volatility is a normal phenomenon. When the downturn is serious, the rebound is inevitable. This is a basic market law, and the decisive thing for this market is the whale behind it.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
September 15, 2018, 06:29:58 AM
I prefer to think about continuation of move rather than about great resurrection. Maybe only if overall market will show some stable growth
Activity: 196
September 15, 2018, 06:00:47 AM
Ethereum will eventually bounce back, ethereum has a very large community of followers and good developers that will always give it a competitive edge above its peers
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 05:58:35 AM

Well yes, still hoping and believing here that Ethereum will bounch back high again as soon as possible simply because many projects are using its platform.
Activity: 490
September 15, 2018, 05:38:20 AM
Ethereum did have a sharp rebound of more than 10% in the first two days, but the rebound from yesterday seems to be weakening, indicating that the bulls are not enough to pull Ethereum to a higher level.
Activity: 126
September 15, 2018, 02:18:07 AM
Yes, I strongly believe that ethereum will rise again and I believe ethereum's growth is also very good, even though now the value is down but that will all be over soon and the price will rise again in the near future.
Activity: 156
September 15, 2018, 01:51:42 AM
Yes of course. The chance that it can recover is high. Most of the coins have a high price at the end of the year. History has a record of it.
you should not scared of the price right now.
Activity: 252
September 15, 2018, 01:50:47 AM

I think these down times are perfect to accumulate more, and surely sooner or later it will go back up again.  Not sure if it will happen this year, since its already September, we might end up in a bear xmas, but who knows, it can jump back up in a week no problem.
Yes I'll truly agree with you maybe sooner or later ethereum will be bounce back again.What we are trying to do is wait patiently because maybe this quarter it can recover.
Pages:
Jump to: