Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think ETH will be bounce back? - page 22. (Read 82849 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 04:29:46 AM
Of course there will be growth, it is not very long to wait, until about the New year. then the market will go up.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 04:27:50 AM
Although the price of eth has surprised many people now, I still believe that the price of eth will rebound again because the market is in a bear market and all the COINS are falling.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
September 12, 2018, 04:25:46 AM
Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.

I think you should try to research it and study graphics from time to time.
this will be knowledge and insight for you, and I think ethereum can rise again, it's just that we are playing time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 12, 2018, 04:24:58 AM
Ether will definitely bounce back, the support is consolidating and there will be break out very soon. So, hold your coin or you will regret when ether bounce back and you have no coin to sell for profit!
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
September 12, 2018, 04:22:56 AM
Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.
The rebound is definitely going to happen, but in terms of the current price of ETH, is there any use for the rebound? I don't think it's useless. After the rebound, we are still losing money. This can't be changed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 12, 2018, 04:20:15 AM
I think that for some time the market will fall and then it will rise very high and start the same boom as last year. Why hide everything here we are waiting for this miracle and everyone is hoping for a new year to make good money. But only those who can wait and maintain patience receive rewards. otherwise you can lose everything in an instant and remain nothing. And another good opportunity to invest at a good price.
Activity: 88
September 12, 2018, 03:49:56 AM
It can be seen from the voting that I believe that the number of people who will rebound in Ethereum is the most. I think the current embarrassment of Ethereum, I think we need to wait patiently. I believe that the price of Ethereum will rise again in a long time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
September 12, 2018, 03:49:18 AM
Most coins are struggling at the moment and the current downturn seems to have picked put Ethereum to suffer worse than most. It may have a link to funding raised from crowd sales during 2018 being cashed in to preserve some working capital for the projects. Once Bitcoins regains an upward movement the rest of the altcoins will no doubt follow suit.
Activity: 350
September 12, 2018, 03:47:28 AM
I think the price of ETH will rebound, but not now, because the current panic has not disappeared, and the price of ETH may continue to fall for a while!
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
September 12, 2018, 03:45:52 AM

With Ethereum's movements in recent days, I guess it may be difficult for the second-ranking coin to recover even by the end of the year. For me, I just wait for January next year, who knows it may be a good year for Ethereum.

At the time of writing, ETH is down by 11.42% and trading $172.86. Currently, its market capitalization is over $17.6 billion according to CoinMarketCap.com.
Activity: 201
September 12, 2018, 02:29:05 AM

yes, i believe ETH will increasing again.
i still have faith that ETH have a bright future.
for now, we just need to be patient and wait.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 02:25:11 AM
The majority of people here believe in it, including I. It is cool I suppose. We need to help ETH in its restoring so much, and of course I consider that the main reason for this help it is our belief in this great alt coin which is very important for everybody here.
Activity: 379
September 12, 2018, 02:01:12 AM
Now it looks like ETH is in bad shape, maybe rebounding this year, but the rebound should be small. This year ETH will continue its long-term downward trend, and most ICO teams will sell the ETH they raised.
Activity: 47
September 12, 2018, 01:33:17 AM
I believe that the price of Ethereum will be revived again. Although the price of Ethereum in this year's market has fallen sharply, I think this is a normal phenomenon in the market, and the current price of Ethereum is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 12, 2018, 01:32:53 AM
Yes. I think ETH will bounce back before the end of the year 2018. A lot of people bought ETH and I think the decrease in price will stop because a lot of people will be on hodl and the demand will increase by the end of the year. This means that the price will recover although its not the same price as before. Probably around $500 then it will continue to go up by 2019.
Activity: 45
September 12, 2018, 01:22:42 AM
maybe it will rise again, because most ICO projects use lots of ETH jumps to raise funds and demand for ETHs still exists, and more and more people are trading in it, the price increases.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
September 12, 2018, 01:15:31 AM

Crypto is still a very young market, and price movements are dominated by the limited trading pairs. The lack of a direct crypto/fiat pair for most coions means that the whole market often moves together.
As for ETH, there is no doubt that it's a very strong project with a great future ahead - but the question of when it bounces back is I think tied to whole market movements.
It may have fallen hard recently, but everything is falling. Once everything starts to rise again, ETH could rise faster than most.
The actual time can't be predicted it can happen anytime as long as there's still support and people who's willing to buy and hold, the project will be more usable after the adoptions coming from more businesses, ETH can't rely alone with ico's and should look for more venue for thier project, what's better now is to keep buying while the value still cheap just hold and wait.

I totally agree that now is a great time to buy, and that ETH will be far more than merely an ICO platform. ETH can revolutionise whole industries - I suspect that is still some years away, but as soon as one company starts to work with smart contracts to gain a competitive advantage, everyone else will follow.
For those who bought most of their ETH at higher than the current price, now is the pefect time to do some dollar cost averaging and bring your average purchase price down.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 12, 2018, 12:56:51 AM

Crypto is still a very young market, and price movements are dominated by the limited trading pairs. The lack of a direct crypto/fiat pair for most coions means that the whole market often moves together.
As for ETH, there is no doubt that it's a very strong project with a great future ahead - but the question of when it bounces back is I think tied to whole market movements.
It may have fallen hard recently, but everything is falling. Once everything starts to rise again, ETH could rise faster than most.
The actual time can't be predicted it can happen anytime as long as there's still support and people who's willing to buy and hold, the project will be more usable after the adoptions coming from more businesses, ETH can't rely alone with ico's and should look for more venue for thier project, what's better now is to keep buying while the value still cheap just hold and wait.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
September 12, 2018, 12:51:03 AM

Activity: 633
Merit: 11
September 12, 2018, 12:46:44 AM
I had 100% faith for this cryptocurrency so for me Yes. The reason why fell down because of the whole market cap was decreased. So once the increase or rise again it will be also rise our favorite cryptocurrency. So hold our faiths and trust for this crypto. Happy trading guys.
Pages:
Jump to: