Pages:
Author

Topic: DO you think ICO websites help investors to choose best ICO to participate? - page 7. (Read 1634 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I only visit ICO rating websites to know trending ICOs and not to help me analyze if a project is legit or not. Most are paid reviews, don't get it twisted. So it's important you do your own research, not just concluding based on the ratings you see on ICO sites. Well, some boast of reputation like ICODROPS, ICOBENCH but please, never rely completely on them.
I agree with you mate because these websites are paid just to advertize and promote ICO's for exposure. This kind of business will not work anymore however these websites are not that accurate to rate such ICO's. We still need to do our own due diligence in choosing the right ICO to invest with. If you think they are reputable then go for it but yeah donot expect too much with these websites or else you will regret.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
DO you think ICO websites help investors to choose best ICO to participate.
Now there is a lot of websites rating ICOs, most of this websites rate the ICOs, but in other hand this websites charge fees from ICOs.
Which means that this evaluation may not be accurate, so do you trust these websites? and do you recommend using them?

With the state of the market, and how it is flooded with shit coins and every now and then a new ICO popus up it is really confusing as many of them might be a scam, and others are just a pump and dump, so what some of these ICOs will actually pay rating sites and influencers to promote their project even if it is not that worth it, just to get people to invest in it, and you can see this not just in review websites but every where on YouTube and even here on this forum.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
I only visit ICO rating websites to know trending ICOs and not to help me analyze if a project is legit or not. Most are paid reviews, don't get it twisted. So it's important you do your own research, not just concluding based on the ratings you see on ICO sites. Well, some boast of reputation like ICODROPS, ICOBENCH but please, never rely completely on them.
Activity: 107
Merit: 26
DO you think ICO websites help investors to choose best ICO to participate.
Now there is a lot of websites rating ICOs, most of this websites rate the ICOs, but in other hand this websites charge fees from ICOs.
Which means that this evaluation may not be accurate, so do you trust these websites? and do you recommend using them?

Please vote to help others
Pages:
Jump to: