Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think ISIS uses Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 7040 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 01:11:01 PM
Depressing but probable..
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 01:06:58 AM
That is really possible, with the use of bitcoin it is secured way of transacting to other people like for example if they want to buy firearms they could use bitcoin as payment without knowing their identity which is advantagous to them.
Activity: 105
Merit: 6
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
January 14, 2018, 12:44:40 AM
ISIS might have $400 million in cash, and now it's about to decide to use bitcoin, which has a total market value of $8 billion, and record every transaction on the block chain. Can you give me a reasonable explanation?
The good news is that the world's oligarchs are clearly spooked by bitcoin, and the bad news is that many brain-dead and boring people may actually believe this ISIS nonsense.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
January 13, 2018, 07:20:13 PM
Yes terrorists are using bitcoin as a mode of payment and their salary but we can't trace their transactions coz its very anonymous. We don't know who's supporting them and how many millions of money they can provide using bitcoin.
Activity: 121
January 13, 2018, 02:51:13 PM
I got no doubt they do. They need to move money one way or another in order to fund their terror regime.
Activity: 238
January 13, 2018, 01:45:42 PM
yes. May be they use bitcoin. But there is one thing they sell oil and they buy weapons, but it is very possible they use bitcoin as their purchasing tool. To cover their identity. Bitcoin is the currency that anyone dealing in drugs, weapon and human trafficking would use due to the anonymity of it.

They are technologically very advanced as compared to other such groups especially in the field of IT. They might be using it. And if they are using it, it doesn't make any deference.

Activity: 742
Merit: 397
January 12, 2018, 10:34:13 PM
Yes I do believe that ISIS uses bitcoin for their transaction,
After all bitcoin is their best way to make a transaction with no record because of its anonymity,
And also they are going to use it for sure because of it's popularity they would provably try it out.
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
January 12, 2018, 10:02:04 PM
Yes, I think its possible they are updated as much as we are, they can learn about it and use it, they are expert when comes to technology and other virtual system. They can do almost everything so they can do bitcoin also specially when they discover how useful, how profitable it is, they will join also.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 09:03:11 AM
We all know that Bitcoin is also popular to criminals because they can use it without exposing their identity. It will be more convenient to them to use Bitcoin so that they can hide their identity. Do you think that terrorist groups like ISIS use it for their transactions?
Yes bitcoin is became popular and there is possibility that ISIS using bitcoin too but i don't think so. Because i think they priority to fight for the freedom of mindanao Smiley .
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 12, 2018, 08:15:27 AM
yes i do believe. there is a big possibility that ISIS use bitcoin to their hidden transactions and ISIS are also advanced in technology. so they use bitcoin to hide their identities and because they know that they can use it in many country.
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
January 12, 2018, 02:17:45 AM
we never know...but these people are smart and intelligent they can enter into any institution or company without them knowing it because they are good in disguise and they know everything as far as technology is concern they update themselves also into so that when they have target they will know what to do, bitcoin gives them the access to do so financially because they needed it... that's why to answer the question ..do ISIS use Bitcoin... well.. its possible.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 11, 2018, 04:34:39 PM
Now that they have been more of less shut down, they are mostly in hiding. They won't be getting any more U.S. funding. So they might as well start using Bitcoin.

Cool
Activity: 121
January 11, 2018, 12:50:06 PM
Why not? Bitcoin is a good thing for them and really useful for their goals. I think they do use crypto currency.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
January 11, 2018, 12:43:46 PM
Look at this:

https://syriancivilwarmap.com

The ISIS is all but finished in Syria/Iraq, and they have been confined to 2-3 small pockets of territory. What they will do even if they get any Bitcoins from their supporters and sympathizers?
Activity: 98
January 11, 2018, 06:35:07 AM
Who cares we don't need them.They are terrorist's more deadly equipment's to attack and destroy they need.There main objectives is killing and destroy.
Activity: 72
January 11, 2018, 06:08:49 AM
We all know that Bitcoin is also popular to criminals because they can use it without exposing their identity. It will be more convenient to them to use Bitcoin so that they can hide their identity. Do you think that terrorist groups like ISIS use it for their transactions?
Surely . It's an opportunity for criminals. There is no reason to refuse a  ''vehicle '' so well .
Bitcoin will surely become a useful means of payment for criminals
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 08:42:35 PM
Isis is pretty much useless now. And if they use Bitcoin, I can so easily see those Bitcoins getting loss one day, due to who ever hold the private keys  getting destroyed and such, and weak points in the upper ups who don't know how it's used. They're better off using cash, no credit.
Activity: 152
January 10, 2018, 08:20:38 PM
This is funny. It's not impossible, though. Technology has taken over. So, I won't be surprised if they use Bitcoin.
Activity: 65
January 10, 2018, 03:19:36 AM

Possibly yes. This is the easiest way for them to earn.  And who knows that the possibility that the one who created a topic here is there and also participating a
the discussion here.  Smiley
Activity: 112
January 10, 2018, 03:04:44 AM
Using bitcoin it's easier to save funds maybe, but for their needs it's not that convinient. They have real money and spend it for material things. But if they have different businesses like mafia then it's possible that they use bitcoin as other people do.
Pages:
Jump to: