Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think its now the time to sell bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 3350 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Bitcoin will continue to increase in value and if you the to keep holding your Bitcoin please continue holding for you shall reap the benefits of steadfast with your bitcoin investment in the nearest future. But for those who have made more than double their capital should have nothing to regret for if they sell at the current market value of Bitcoin of above  $15,000.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
There is no 'We' in trading decision, everybody must find the stratergy that works for himself or herself. Bitcoin is not going to slow down soon because it is already in the mainstream and you can bet that there will be daily investment moving into bitcoin

It is very strange your doubt, because in the title of the thread you ask if now is the time to sell our bitcoins, but in your OP you clearly express that it is a decision of each and you have no doubt that the price of bitcoin will continue to rise.

I see no point in opening a thread to ask something that you answer with clarity.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think It is right time to sell. The price of Bitcoin has crossed 15k. It is too much and you can't expect more. Holding now is risky, as it could go down anytime.

Unpredictable scenario now. Big pump in a short time period and at this moment price is going up and down with facility, high fluctuations each few seconds. Holding is always risky, I think we are seeing something very new in Crypto-Currency world, new people are coming greedy to invest their money into Bitcoins and it will keep BTC price going up in my opinion.

Better to don't sell all your trading bankroll, sell just a part of it, the currently scenario worths the risk.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Now is certain not a good moment to sell Bitcoin. Let wait until 3 hard forks finish. You will not only receive free coins but also get profit when Bitcoin price goes up.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What i did was to take some of my profit and remain some and after a week i had another increase from what I left behin in my wallet as a result of rising price of Bitcoin then I have made another withdrawal and still remain some in my wallet.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
All depends on your take profit target, if you feel that you have made enough profit from your investment and it has hit your target there is no point waiting or holding. As for some of us who just bought Bitcoin when it value was around  $14,700 , i don't think that it is rational to sell at the moment for any attempt to sell now may result in selling at loss In addition with higher fee.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I think It is right time to sell. The price of Bitcoin has crossed 15k. It is too much and you can't expect more. Holding now is risky, as it could go down anytime.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
The price of Bitcoin is rising day by day because the institutional investors are pouring their capital. It is unclear that why they are doing the same but as of now, I won't sell my funds and won't buy either because I do see a correction in the price soon and exponential rise in the long-term. If you have acquired Bitcoins earlier then you are already in profit so even in the worst case scenario you will lose that profit and not the capital thus I would recommend holding and not selling at this stage.

Selling it is not on my list of to dos too. As we see how bitcoin price climb, we will definitely put our trust on it, it may reach amount more than we expected and we all know that we can earn more by just holding it. Hold as long as you don't need much money, a great investment for everyone.
You can actually sell your bitcoin at the very present moment if you really want you sell them as the market price of bitcoin is really very good now-a-days. Selling of bitcoins will for sure help you in making some very good amount of profit which you can then use for investing in bitcoin as well later on. Other than this, if you want to have more profit, then you need to remain patient and try to keep on holding your bitcoin for little longer.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
I just sold my bitcoins and now waiting for the price to go down so i can make a little profit.
Sell when it's high, buy when it's low
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is dropping its value in 24 hours. Do we need to sell it now? or it will go rise again?
The time to sell bitcoin is that moment in which you can buy bitcoin at a lower price later, otherwise there is not a good time to sell bitcoin. More and more people hears about it and want to invest so the value will keep rising.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Everyone chooses to sell or buy now bitcoin.This is a risk and no one knows when bitcoine has lost its value

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
The price of Bitcoin is rising day by day because the institutional investors are pouring their capital. It is unclear that why they are doing the same but as of now, I won't sell my funds and won't buy either because I do see a correction in the price soon and exponential rise in the long-term. If you have acquired Bitcoins earlier then you are already in profit so even in the worst case scenario you will lose that profit and not the capital thus I would recommend holding and not selling at this stage.

Selling it is not on my list of to dos too. As we see how bitcoin price climb, we will definitely put our trust on it, it may reach amount more than we expected and we all know that we can earn more by just holding it. Hold as long as you don't need much money, a great investment for everyone.
Indeed, if you dont need your money yet then continue to hold your coin to earn more.

The predictions of many users that price will go up after dips are right after all so its better to go with the flow and enjoy the ride.

However although the value of this crypto seems like going to the moon theres still possibility that btc correction will happen so i have a plan to withdraw some of my income and spend it for this coming holidays.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
Right now Bitcoin price is in a bullish trend so, it is best to keep all your fund in the wallet. With the increased demand of bitcoin I don't see the price to go down. The correction may happen in the end of the year which will drop down the price but I don't think it will bring a huge difference to the price because the demand is already too high. The price will drop for a while and will then shoot upwards. I hope the bullish rally will continue till January 2018.
Activity: 88
Merit: 60
if i was you, i'll try to sell it little by little while making another buy order in lower price to avoid the dump, but everyone has different strategy. for now, you should hold your bitcoin if you want get some profit, actually you can sell it anytime if you want, but looking to the price now before make your choice.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcoin is dropping its value in 24 hours. Do we need to sell it now? or it will go rise again?

That actually depends on whether how much you need the money that you'll get for the sell. If you really need the money, then by all means nothing would be wrong with that. But, the thing is it would be a really terrible idea to sell it when it's price is low. You will not get any profit from that sale at all. If can still endure, I suggest that you wait for it's price to get high once again.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
as long as you get profit, you can sell it for now, but dont sell it all of your btc, better to hold 70% of them in order to get more profit when the price rise again. and those 30% can be used into trading and invest in some altcoin or buy bitcoin itself again in lower price.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
who told you bitcoins will drop its value within 24 hours  Grin? or you are just predicting it? By the way, if bitcoin will continue to rise its value then  hold your bitcoins then if you see that the bitcoin starts dropping its value then i will recommend you to sell.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
No i think you have to wait some more time because Bitcoin is going to increase day by day and now the bitcoin hardfork date is close to start and the hardfork hype is always effect positive in bitcoin price and Bitcoin price will more then current and the best time to buy until the hardfork will be done and in result of hardfork bitcoin holders also receive the silver coin with same amount and that is the other way of profit so i suggest the best thing is to buy bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: