Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think its now the time to sell bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 3350 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is not about the ups and downs of it's prices, Bitcoin is about another paradigm shift in finance! Bitcoin is a new way of storing, exchanging and spending value. So, worry less about it's price. You ain'tsee nothing yet!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Bitcoin is dropping its value in 24 hours. Do we need to sell it now? or it will go rise again?
what is your target selling price?did you reach enough?if the answer is yes then the obvious answer is yes..but if your just starting holding and your earning is small enough on your target price then hold stil coz for sure bitcoin price will recover after the loses
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is dropping its value in 24 hours. Do we need to sell it now? or it will go rise again?
Maybe this's the right time for selling btc
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I think yes if you would like to trade it, sell it now and buy back when the price drop 5%-10% , so you will get more amount of Bitcoin. But if you would like to hold Bitcoin for longterm investment for the better just hold and dont sell it, because the price still strong up trend in the long term.

Everybody just give suggestion and nobody know where bitcoin price will go for sure.
Dont be greedy is better. If the recent price gives you profit then just sell it and you can buy back again in lower price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
i think there is no time to sell bitcoin because the selling of the bitcoin will regit you one day so this is not time sell bitcoin. The selling of bitcoin will not give you that profit which you can earn from the holding these bitcoin for a time of period so that the value pumped up really high and you will get increase in your money directly.
Activity: 33
Bitcoin is to  be hold till 2018 December, as market scenario is pointing BTC to next heights.. maybe 50000 USD in a year..
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
Now is the time to sell half of your bitcoin and hold the rest for the future! Even if the price never falls you'd still have a good amount left with you. So I'd suggest that hold half of your coins and you can sell the rest if you wanr. And if in the coming future bitcoins value drops buy the amount yiu sold again or maybe invest the profit you'll get after selling it now too. That'll be juat pure business. So you can take most out of bitcoins!
It's upto you that you want to take risks and sell half and wait for the price to drop again to rebuy it. Or you can just hold it for more time, that'll be really long time. So good luck!! Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
I think yes if you would like to trade it, sell it now and buy back when the price drop 5%-10% , so you will get more amount of Bitcoin. But if you would like to hold Bitcoin for longterm investment for the better just hold and dont sell it, because the price still strong up trend in the long term.
Activity: 322
For me the rise of Bitcoin was too fast. I think that a correction will happen any time soon and therefore its maybe a good choice to sell now as long as it is still ~$11,000, Im not an expert, but my gut feeling tells me that growth should be organic, and $1000 in one day definitely isnt good. So I hedge in fiat and wait for the correction, if it does go up higher, I still made enough profit.
This guy will make money even in the worst case scenario. Take with him an example  Wink
Activity: 49
10k$ isn't a good price for selling, because it's not enough, get more greedy Cheesy
Activity: 238
For me the rise of Bitcoin was too fast. I think that a correction will happen any time soon and therefore its maybe a good choice to sell now as long as it is still ~$11,000, Im not an expert, but my gut feeling tells me that growth should be organic, and $1000 in one day definitely isnt good. So I hedge in fiat and wait for the correction, if it does go up higher, I still made enough profit.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 357
I guess we would just hold it first for a while. No buying and no selling. Just observe the flow of the volatility of bitcoin. This will lessen the probability of loss.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
I'm trading it right now at 11k, i'm surprised at the amount of people that are scared by a 24 hr drop. Prices will rubber-band, and consider the amount of people that don't even know what bitcoin is. It still has a lot of growing to do.
Because a lot of people are waiting for deep correction and ready to sell their bitcoins, if price will sharply move down.
i think some people are making some target price it is good for you if you have that cause you have the price where you are able to sell your bitcoin but some are thinking that it may go more but for you to not miss the price that you wanted to sell and never ever got some regret for , sell it if you want.

I do have a target price just like other people but I won't be needing much so I will hold most of my bitcoin. I have trade at $11 000 just for financial purposes. I do really think that what is wrong with some other people's way of saving is that they sell whenever the price suddenly goes down. What I mean is that, panic selling is no good at all, it will be better to trade at higher prices in case of emergencies.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
I'm trading it right now at 11k, i'm surprised at the amount of people that are scared by a 24 hr drop. Prices will rubber-band, and consider the amount of people that don't even know what bitcoin is. It still has a lot of growing to do.
Because a lot of people are waiting for deep correction and ready to sell their bitcoins, if price will sharply move down.
i think some people are making some target price it is good for you if you have that cause you have the price where you are able to sell your bitcoin but some are thinking that it may go more but for you to not miss the price that you wanted to sell and never ever got some regret for , sell it if you want.
Activity: 144
Merit: 12
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
I think best time has come, and if you don't want to cry later. Then sell now as it is sure that such a value of Bitcoin will not be easily seen after few days.
Activity: 504
Actually, it is now good to sell bitcoins. Because as we can  se that bitcoin price now is so high. But it depends on the holder if he or she want to sell right now. Maybe others are still waiting to increase more. There so lucky to people that buy bit coin in months ago
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
if you want to try scalping then you can sell your bitcoin to take profit and you need to wait the price is down so you can buy bitcoin again. but if you need the money then you can sell right now while the price is in the higher price. if you don't need the money then I think you can hold your bitcoin for a longer time. the decision is up to you and we can only give suggestion to you.
Activity: 121

No need to worry about this it rising in a hour, so don't worry about this,
So keep it in your wallet it can rising in a day,
if you sold it I think you are wrong.

or if you think you can sell your bitcoin. but it is again rise so wait for some time
Activity: 294

Only you can answer that question if you want to sell your bitcoin now because nobody knows if when the bitcoin will increase or decrease. Sometimes others advice isn't good for our decision so learn to analyze it by yourself. If you want to risk take a short time trading of bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: