Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think its the right time to sell Bitcoin ? - page 27. (Read 3621 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
You should not only look at it in terms of investment, also consider the innovation it brought in our time and how valuable it is to most of the people. With that in mind, you can be sure that not all will dump it and it will still have its worth in the future. But hey, generally speaking, you could always cash-out whenever you feel like it; it is arbitrary.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.

Maybe yes,as of this moment but not at all you're coin.maybe a little bit coin to sell.but it's always depend on you if that profit is enough at this time or not.if not then hold it even if you'd says that bitcoin bump in 2018.always remember that bitcoin is not stable.soon or sooner btc is raise again.
b!t
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
It's pretty easy if you have invested a couple of years ago, any dip any rise you still make a ton of profit in percentages Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
If you already feel enough with the benefits gained, you can sell it anytime. And if you still lose, then hold up until the time you earn a profit. Would not it be easier if our mindset as I say. Keep it up.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I regret that I haven`t sold it when the price was 16k because my plan was simple withdraw the money before xmas and invest again in 2018 but unfortunately I didn`t stick to it.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
I do not think it's a good time to sell bitcoin, because by the year 2018 the bitcoin price will be higher, so you'll have to wait until 2018 to sell bitcoin.
You are rights its not really good to sell bitcoin as of these days infact this is the best time to buy even more bitcoin because its price is lowering down again which means we can accumulate again bitcoin on cheaper prices which is more worth to invest on because we do know the price will surely rise up again and give us potential profits later on and later on we sell on depending if we are longing for longer profits or not.
Activity: 120
I do not think it's a good time to sell bitcoin, because by the year 2018 the bitcoin price will be higher, so you'll have to wait until 2018 to sell bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Yes it is good to buy bitcoin in the previous week i have purchase some amount of bitcoin because in the new year i have received gifts in the form of money and i think it was lucky for me when i buy the bitcoin i am surprised to see that the bitcoin price has started the rise in the new year and it is expected that the rise will continue in the year 2018. It is my good decision to buy bitcoin at the right time now a days the price is affordable and we can easily hold them in the present year.
for today you are not alone, because many Bitcoin users have already eagerly looked for another drop in the price of Bitcoin, and at the same time they did not buy a new one. It remains Now to wait for Bitcoin to show in the new 2018.
Activity: 364
Yes it is good to buy bitcoin in the previous week i have purchase some amount of bitcoin because in the new year i have received gifts in the form of money and i think it was lucky for me when i buy the bitcoin i am surprised to see that the bitcoin price has started the rise in the new year and it is expected that the rise will continue in the year 2018. It is my good decision to buy bitcoin at the right time now a days the price is affordable and we can easily hold them in the present year.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
In this time, I think its time to buy bitcoin because the price of it is onthe dip so after that, we could expect to pump next to it. We all know that bitcoin price will never down to much so whether you bought at a high price, you will never lose if you don't sell it at below on your buying price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Why does everyone have fear? Sell their bitcoins. Whales just cashing out before Christmas holidays and it is normal situation. After all, correction is an integral part of growth. In any case, bitcoin will update its price records. It is extremely stupid now to sell.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
MAJOR CORRECTION over the silly season has lost people tons of money already. If you sell now and it goes lower, then fine you can buy it back cheaper. I think this is what all the whales are doing now, they are profit taking and tanking the price so they can all buy it back under 4-5k USD. I think that is the grand plan. I don't have much Bitcoin, only like 0.03 BTC and most of it is in altcoins, but if Bitcoin tanks and my altcoins tank, I will be left with only my shirt in the end and all my hard work gone to pots.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
If you think, value $14K is high enough and allows for correction for next few days. Maybe you can say this is a good time to sell bitcoin, in the hope we can buy back when value has been weakened. Whenever the time, as long as make our investment grow. Because actually in investing, we own decide.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
it's never a great time to sell your bitcoin, just figure out how much of a return you want from your investment and stick to it
I Am agree here.Now bitcoin price $14,127 its not good time for sell bitcoin.you can buy now bitcoin and hold them tightly.When another pump will come, you should sell your bitcoin.

Yes and we saw bitcoin had touched $20k so it's not far to happen again so better to keep buying.
However, if you really need to sell like there's something urgent in your finances then sell some of it then just try to buy back or sell when you at least profited. But personally, this isn't the good exit point.
Long term goal and not just getting little profits or else you will be trapped with this certain fluctuations, its better to analyze buy some with your spare money and hold for some time, never fall into panic and allow this coin to grow again with its value.
Getting trapped can actually be frustrating on its own. I have been here before and it was not easy honestly. As long as you do not have a strategy to trade, then there is really no need to be thinking of the right time to sell or not, and unless you are lucky, you may end up selling at the wrong time, when BTC is about to make a good upward movement and then you see yourself, making the wrong decision.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
it's never a great time to sell your bitcoin, just figure out how much of a return you want from your investment and stick to it
I Am agree here.Now bitcoin price $14,127 its not good time for sell bitcoin.you can buy now bitcoin and hold them tightly.When another pump will come, you should sell your bitcoin.

Yes and we saw bitcoin had touched $20k so it's not far to happen again so better to keep buying.
However, if you really need to sell like there's something urgent in your finances then sell some of it then just try to buy back or sell when you at least profited. But personally, this isn't the good exit point.
A real trader will not even be asking if it is the right time to sell bitcoin right now. Every good trader knows when to buy and when to sell to make profit and for anyone who does not have the strategies or what to look out for when trading, then they should better just hold unless like you said; they are just ready to sell because they need the cash. For now though, one should be looking at a good entry point and not an exit position.
Activity: 154
Merit: 121
I think it is not the right time to sell bitcoins, rather to buy. Because of its lower price ,people must tend to hold and just buy, so when the price gets high again, they could have a greater profit.
Activity: 163
Account was hacked and now reclaimed.
I consider that it is not a good time to sell bitcoin, if you have the possibility of retaining them you should wait a while until it increases its value again as it will continue rising next year, you must also solve this on your own
Activity: 350
Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.

this is not the right time to buy bitcoin because its market is still stable, but if you are worried and in dire need of money then you can sell bitcoin in part with the profit you can not everything is sold.
Activity: 122
Selling your bitcoin and buying back needs a perfect timing.
Once you feel that the price will be going down, then better sell and invest on other altcoins and wait for another rise again.
I agree with this idea.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
You are the obly one who can decide if its the day of the right time because bitcoins is too volatile so it can be a bad time after you sold bitcoins pump higher or dump lower. My point is as long as you can hold it and you have some money to use you better save your bitcoins in the future.
Your question has different answers. Each answer depends on everyone's situation. If you've been long invested and have saved your Bitcoin, then maybe this is the right time to sell Bitcoin. Especially if you've been saving for a few years, definitely now your Bitcoin has doubled so much. On the other hand you will get different answers when you just invest and still have a bit of Bitcoin. You have to save for a long time and start investing as soon as possible. Do not rush to sell, and do not wait for a price reduction when you want to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: