Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think LTC go up soon? - page 14. (Read 16245 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
September 11, 2017, 05:12:28 AM
Will 100 finishing this year

Yes i agree. People are now investing all in litecoin, because they have hope in it. I am believing too that it will grow and have more value, maybe not as high as bitcoin itself, but good enough for to make money.

Bitcoin was also at this price when this was new. So i would say time to invest Smiley
Litecoins are indeed in the dumping stage at present but I don’t think so there is any need of panic selling. All coins that have potential of strong pumps do dump hard sometimes and we can see this trend from the market history of bitcoins. We should buy more litecoins at present because they are available at cheap rates.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Translation Service: English -> Polish
September 10, 2017, 11:55:56 AM
It will hit 100$ at the end of the year. Nothing more, this is just copy of a bitcoin. When bitcoin will get LN, Lite coin will be dumped on the exchanges.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 10, 2017, 11:45:38 AM
in my opinion now is a very good price to take LTC inexpensively. and what do you think? Or while early?

I'd say wait until monday though I think it'll dip even more.
LTC is a very good altcoin. I think it has the potential to give some profits to its holders. So, it is better to buy LTCs now before it gets expensive. Personally, I recommend ETH and Waves over it but if the question is about LTCs' potential, then I won't troll anyone. It is a great coin indeed.
However, don't know why not going for bitcoins.
Ya. beside eth. ltc is the a good coin. active dev, china support. fast confirm, low fee. bla bla..
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 10, 2017, 11:29:27 AM
in my opinion now is a very good price to take LTC inexpensively. and what do you think? Or while early?

LTC is a very good altcoin. I think it has the potential to give some profits to its holders. So, it is better to buy LTCs now before it gets expensive. Personally, I recommend ETH and Waves over it but if the question is about LTCs' potential, then I won't troll anyone. It is a great coin indeed.
However, don't know why not going for bitcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 09, 2017, 08:18:34 PM
Despite the fact that ltc hasn't been as active as the rest and its increase in value is not as high as the other coins, i still beloeve ltc will go up. Although, because of too much competition and all, it may take a while. Other than that, its projects and developments also affect value of the coin itself.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
September 09, 2017, 04:52:53 PM
It will rise steadily, it's younger brother of Bitcoin after all  Wink Smiley

In future at most 10 cryptos will remain in the market with significant market share with top 2-3 sharing major market share and rest rallying behind, rest will have low or insignificant market share. Bitcoin and Litecoin are the major contenders for top 3 spots with Bitcoin on top but some unexpected can also happen but its chance is low.
At the moment there are hundreds of coins I do not see why we will need to have such a low number of coins, there are going to be major coins that satisfy the most general needs of the population but there may be the need for very specific projects in which specialized coins will be the best choice.
it's natural law. the stronger will remain and survive , the weakest will just gone and extinct. my guess is that the coins that have great community will always in top of cryptocoin list and dominate the market dominance.
bitcoin used for many things, ethereum have smart contract that making eth capable of creating ICO and making people buying eth to funds ICO. while the other cryptocurrency, I don't see what the rest from these is really that necessary.
If that was the case then there will only be but a handful of species on the planet and in fact what we see is the opposite, so I think the same reasoning can be applied to crypto, there is going to be a few dominant coins but there are going to be huge number of small coins fighting for the small markets.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
September 09, 2017, 03:27:34 PM
Now the price for it is stable, and it seems like there are not even any attempts to change, but you can take a chance. LTC has a low demand, so in the future there will be only a fall, I do not see reasons for growth.
there's also some good reason why people will support this even its just a copy of bitcoin Chinese if showed their support again will make ltc
to move up but right now its hard to say whether they will do that or go with NEO instead so if not willing to hold for long better to stay out.
In fact, supporter of Litecoin has been moved to Antshare recently, of course we still have some bullish trend of Litecoin in last month. But, the price of Bitcoin decided all, if Bitcoin cannot keep stable, it will makes altcoin market falls down together.
Thats true a lot of coins are quiet addicted to bitcoin and ethereum. If you saw it or not but on one of the dumps bitcoin was falling,but ethereum was raising, we cannot tell at the moment that only bitcoin controls the market, it is also ethereum which has a lot of coins addicted to it at the moment.

It is still too early to say that LTC or ETH have an impact on the market.
Bitcoin - was and remains the main coin for the crypto currency market.
But Litecoin is a very promising coin. I'm sure that its price will soon reach $ 100. He should have been more expensive for a long time already
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
September 09, 2017, 03:03:38 PM
Now the price for it is stable, and it seems like there are not even any attempts to change, but you can take a chance. LTC has a low demand, so in the future there will be only a fall, I do not see reasons for growth.
there's also some good reason why people will support this even its just a copy of bitcoin Chinese if showed their support again will make ltc
to move up but right now its hard to say whether they will do that or go with NEO instead so if not willing to hold for long better to stay out.
In fact, supporter of Litecoin has been moved to Antshare recently, of course we still have some bullish trend of Litecoin in last month. But, the price of Bitcoin decided all, if Bitcoin cannot keep stable, it will makes altcoin market falls down together.
Thats true a lot of coins are quiet addicted to bitcoin and ethereum. If you saw it or not but on one of the dumps bitcoin was falling,but ethereum was raising, we cannot tell at the moment that only bitcoin controls the market, it is also ethereum which has a lot of coins addicted to it at the moment.
Activity: 420
September 09, 2017, 02:31:59 PM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
bros over blockfolios
September 09, 2017, 02:08:30 PM

IMO just hold it as long as possible , buy cheap and sell high just like it's ever happen
As my experience , LTC will keep exist for longer time with bitcoin existence so if you have a chance to buy it, buy it !
Do not miss the chance !

I agree, you can actually use lite coin in many cases especially because it's much cheaper (to use) then bitcoin. I treat bitcoin as investment, and lite coin as MAYBE future money.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
September 09, 2017, 01:52:00 PM

IMO just hold it as long as possible , buy cheap and sell high just like it's ever happen
As my experience , LTC will keep exist for longer time with bitcoin existence so if you have a chance to buy it, buy it !
Do not miss the chance !
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You
September 09, 2017, 01:30:10 PM

I think the current price is really interesting

although it may still fall in the coming week, sooner or later the LTC will be at much higher prices than today
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
September 09, 2017, 01:20:36 PM
I think it is going to raise soon. Chinese ICO ban affected all those coins. Litecoin is going to be #1 they choose in this bloody hell days of crypto world.
Activity: 143
Merit: 107
September 09, 2017, 01:14:15 PM

Yes i agree. People are now investing all in litecoin, because they have hope in it. I am believing too that it will grow and have more value, maybe not as high as bitcoin itself, but good enough for to make money.

Bitcoin was also at this price when this was new. So i would say time to invest Smiley

Activity: 644
September 09, 2017, 04:40:56 AM

Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 08, 2017, 01:54:53 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
September 08, 2017, 12:35:04 PM
Early to know but Litecoin seems to be forming a triangle pattern between $63 and $95.
A upside breakout will take it to $120+. A close below $63 will change the pattern to something else.
 If  today's China triggered panic selling is already over, we should see a nice rally next week or two.
Activity: 644
September 08, 2017, 12:25:55 PM
I'm  patiently waiting until it dips below $60.

I'll buy a bunch more then.  Smiley
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
September 08, 2017, 08:21:33 AM
Do you think LTC go up soon? no
Do you thing LTC go up soon ? No
Agree as currently LTC on VIP is down 0,3% dan possibly will continue to fall

what are you smoking?
0.3% down so you thought it will continue to fall?

i wish all the altcoins could have falls like Litecoin, then we would have a very strong altcoin market because 0.3% is not even fluctuations of biggest markets in the world! USD/EUR tanks even more that that in a day!
Activity: 157
September 08, 2017, 08:12:08 AM
Pages:
Jump to: