Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think LTC go up soon? - page 15. (Read 16245 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 07:48:08 AM
LTC had some strong performance this year.. it's standing at four billion at the moment

but you know how the cryptomarket is, if people could say for sure whether something would go up / down they'd all be reach
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
September 08, 2017, 07:31:26 AM
Haha...lit3coinbis worth $75 ,now. It is still under valued in my opinion. Why ?
1. When bitcoin price spike for the first time in 2013 to $1250 litecoin worth $45
2. Litecoin has a very strong and die hard community
3. Charli lee is a good trol in twitter. When he twit the price goes up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
September 08, 2017, 06:30:02 AM
Litecoin price has been pretty static with little movement over weeks and months. If you are buying to profit in the short term, it is a no no. If you are buying to as a very long term investment, it is viable.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
September 08, 2017, 06:15:54 AM
Now the price for it is stable, and it seems like there are not even any attempts to change, but you can take a chance. LTC has a low demand, so in the future there will be only a fall, I do not see reasons for growth.

I'm curious if you really checked the recent prices

And not speak right out of your ass. Litecoin surged over 2 times within just a few weeks, from lower 40's to almost 100 dollars per coin, and right now it is trading over 80 dollars (personally, I would be happy if it went a little bit down). I can't possibly see how these prices can be considered as stable. Regarding future growth, it will largely depend on Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is going to rise in the future, so will altcoins do, and Litecoin will likely rise even faster since it is still heavily underpriced coin. If Bitcoin is going to kick the bucket, so be it. Litecoin will happily take its place
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
September 08, 2017, 05:51:20 AM
I think the chikun is a bit tired of growing and will be sleeping all the remaining year.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 08, 2017, 02:59:45 AM
Now the price for it is stable, and it seems like there are not even any attempts to change, but you can take a chance. LTC has a low demand, so in the future there will be only a fall, I do not see reasons for growth.
there's also some good reason why people will support this even its just a copy of bitcoin Chinese if showed their support again will make ltc
to move up but right now its hard to say whether they will do that or go with NEO instead so if not willing to hold for long better to stay out.
Activity: 224
September 08, 2017, 01:15:57 AM
Activity: 247
September 08, 2017, 12:23:36 AM
 many little investor and especially people who focus there time to faucet wait to rise a price of litecoin and other cryptocurrencies. especially litecoins because many faucetsite have a very fast litecoins minings. and we wish and i hope litecoin goes up soon.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
September 07, 2017, 11:09:21 PM
Do you think LTC go up soon? no
Do you thing LTC go up soon ? No
Agree as currently LTC on VIP is down 0,3% dan possibly will continue to fall
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
September 07, 2017, 07:32:09 PM
it is going similar with bitcoin. if bitcoin go up LTC will go up too.
Activity: 197
September 07, 2017, 07:24:37 PM
Next target of LTC will be the 100$ mark, I would suspect, when it reaches that mark, a drop before it stabilizes again.
Development team is doing a good job and lets hope that it continues that way!

That's what many people think

And they are more often than not proved wrong. It happened many times to Bitcoin (when it surged through the roof in the spring). And the same is likely going to happen to Litecoin as well. What I mean to say is that if Litecoin breaks through the resistance at 100 dollars per coin, it will likely hike a lot higher than that. Just a year ago people weren't expecting that Bitcoin was going to overcome resistance at 800 dollars but it went through that level like a hot knife through butter (and well beyond that)

I'm waiting for assian markets to start the move. When they become hungry for litecoin and buy, we might see a good pump in lite coin. Westers markets are not deeply trading lite coin, but assians's attention is high for it.
Activity: 252
September 07, 2017, 07:12:24 PM
I am not sure why but I have always liked LTC. I guess its like a fanboy to Superman or Batman.

I got some LTC at ~25USD and now sitting pretty near ~80USD looks like I will be HODL for now lets see 100 by the 15th!

It's one of the original altcoins, people always have a soft spot for the classics.  Litecoins remained fairly strong throughout the year while other coins were struggling.  It seems almost bullet-proof.  I would be very surprised if it doesn't surpass $100 this year we've already seen $90+
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
September 07, 2017, 04:48:04 PM
It depens to your choice if you want to buy litecoin you can buy . But I suggest before you buy  you can make some research first because if you do that you can know  if they have potential coin to increase in the future or not. But its my own research litecoin is a potential coin and for sure If you have that you will earn profit. Thats why i hold my bitcoin so I can make a lot of profit.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
September 07, 2017, 04:44:23 PM
I am not sure why but I have always liked LTC. I guess its like a fanboy to Superman or Batman.

I got some LTC at ~25USD and now sitting pretty near ~80USD looks like I will be HODL for now lets see 100 by the 15th!

legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
September 07, 2017, 03:40:43 PM
Next target of LTC will be the 100$ mark, I would suspect, when it reaches that mark, a drop before it stabilizes again.

That's what many people think

And they are more often than not proved wrong. It happened many times to Bitcoin (when it surged through the roof in the spring). And the same is likely going to happen to Litecoin as well. What I mean to say is that if Litecoin breaks through the resistance at 100 dollars per coin, it will likely hike a lot higher than that. Just a year ago people weren't expecting that Bitcoin was going to overcome resistance at 800 dollars but it went through that level like a hot knife through butter (and well beyond that)
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 07, 2017, 09:36:07 AM
It will rise steadily, it's younger brother of Bitcoin after all  Wink Smiley

In future at most 10 cryptos will remain in the market with significant market share with top 2-3 sharing major market share and rest rallying behind, rest will have low or insignificant market share. Bitcoin and Litecoin are the major contenders for top 3 spots with Bitcoin on top but some unexpected can also happen but its chance is low.
At the moment there are hundreds of coins I do not see why we will need to have such a low number of coins, there are going to be major coins that satisfy the most general needs of the population but there may be the need for very specific projects in which specialized coins will be the best choice.
I have the same opinion. China has a good grip over the international market and they were very much involved in all these crypto currencies. I hope after they banned some ICOs, we need not to suffer much otherwise things will turn different. Litecoins are not much famous like bitcoins, so they are having tough time.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 251
September 07, 2017, 09:04:20 AM
LTC crept up after yesterday down to below 0.01 and now, i'm starting to enjoy a good gain from holding it. LTC is worthy altcoin or to speculate.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
September 07, 2017, 07:11:42 AM
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
September 07, 2017, 07:08:10 AM
I think with all the new development in LTC it is going to continue to steadily go up with the spontaneous pops it might get off of good news.

Yes, with the increase in demand of LTC the price of LTC will increase due to some factors
1. Bitcoin Price is increasing in the market.
2. LTC after hard fork the transaction became very fast and also dev team is working effectively behind the scenes.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 07, 2017, 06:37:18 AM
LTC now number 5 of biggest market cap and this coin also supporting from crypto community in China so my opinion LTC can go higher to $100 or more in a few month.

We're almost there already. It won't take that long any more to see 3 digits.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: