Pages:
Author

Topic: do you think that corruption can be deleted totally in your country? - page 3. (Read 3153 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
In my own perspective, I don't think so that the corruption in every country will be eliminated or deleted. Because there is always some one who will do it, there is always some one or group of people who will use the country's money for their own personal need. Even though the leader or president of a particular country is really good, there is always someone inside the government who will corrupt.

The evil person that you have mentioned above is working for some evil forces. His or her aim is to corrupt their own country but as society, we must really be really careful about such people and we should not elect these kind of people to rule us.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I don't think so, it cannot be totally erased or deleted as long as people did not acknowledge it as a sin all the more they do it the more it cling to her.. for a country to be change it starts in individual person..when sin abound the nation suffer.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
That is the thing that the most impossible thing to happen. A good government can only lessen the problem but no form of government can eliminate it. That's the true thing all I know.
Aba
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
Corruption has been there since long ago and  taken root. In my opinion it is difficult to remove the act of corruption. Corruption itself is done because there are factors such as opportunity and the honesty level of a person. How to overcome it is by  always to trying be honest and avoid opportunities that allow the creation of corruption
Activity: 28
Yes ,If there's no thief person in our government and there's no corruption people .And if they trustworthy in their job there is no corruption.
Activity: 317
I doubt if corruption can be totally eradicated in my society because it has become an habit which most  people welcome.
Activity: 145
Merit: 16
In my country corruption is way of life. You can't do nothing without it here Sad
Activity: 162
I don't think this is possible. We humans have a lot of emotions and very strong desire which sometimes causing greed and leads to corruption.
Activity: 182
its hard as long people in here don't do there part cross in wrong way making staff by there own interest
selfishness is the Root of this even our president goal is to stop corruption when in on our own can't do there little own part as a Philippine citizen I think we don't achieve anything
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
if you don't think so, can you explain how to solve that problem? at least it starts from your selves?

I think it would be hard for us to eradicate corruption ourselves. We all know that it has been a major problem of countries even before. It starts with leaders to it's smallest unit. It will be hard for ordinary citizens to control it since the government and it's leaders are the ones who hold the budget and taxes for our countries expenses.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
I live in Russia....so....I don't really believe that it is possible in near 20 years. Corruption has too powerful roots here.

Your country is not the most corrupt nor it is the one with the longest history of corruption. In italy it's also been present for a long time and it is there now, along with the mafia. The most corrupt countries are the poor ones, so Africa and South America are the place to go if you want to get things done under the table.
You're right though, it can't be eradicated. Even if you give people free money they will always want more and will be willing to hook you up for some, favors, sex, whatever.
Activity: 48
In my country corruption will go on. But hopefully blockchain can make it more difficult.
Activity: 131
I live in Russia....so....I don't really believe that it is possible in near 20 years. Corruption has too powerful roots here.
Yes, exactly! I think corruption in blood, that is why we will never win this fight.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I think that corruption is one of the components of the state system...unfortunately, most people agree with it...so the minority can't do anything...it's just something you need to know, but don't take part in it as much as possible

Activity: 122
It's unlikely that corruption can be erased completely from anywhere in the world - or my country. In fact, corruption has the chance to erase my country unfortunately.
Activity: 420
Activity: 130
The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org
if you don't think so, can you explain how to solve that problem? at least it starts from your selves?

In my opinion my country is too corrupted to tell there is a resolution. All young people are emigrating hoping for better possibilities. Man my country is rotten Sad I really hope this will change, but I am not so sure.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
Never! as long as those crocodiles are living in this planet and keeping their bad works a habit. they also manipulating their  children to do the sames! political dynasty must be end to stop covering each other and politicians must not have immunity and let them be on jail once proven guilty. AN OPEN ACCOUNT FOR EVERY POLITICIANS and government workers must be publsish transparent!
Activity: 72
No , i don't think the corruption can be deleted in my country .
The corruption can never be permanently erased in my country because  my country have many  greedy people
if human greed still exist , the corruption will never be deleted
Activity: 501
Merit: 252

Corruption is related to Behavior and Upbringing.

Behavior is related to Reaction. For example : Tit for Tat ( one kind of Reaction ) , Forgive ( another kind of reaction ) , Doesn't care ( also kind of reaction without giving reaction )

Tit For Tat :- Increase corruption , but make you satisfied.
Forgive :- Decrease corruption but depends severity of act
Doesn't Care :- 100% increase corruption ( and that is what most Politicians wants from Citizens )

Upbringing is 100% reason for corruption. If Parents and Guardians are of good nature the kid will growup with good nature.

Not everyone living in one Shoe , So i have no idea how to handle corruption.

For Example : If someone is trying every sort of legal method to get job but not able to get job. One day he is forced to steal money to fulfill his hunger otherwise he will die. Actually corruption happen on him , but he become forced part of corruption later on.
Pages:
Jump to: