Pages:
Author

Topic: do you think that corruption can be deleted totally in your country? - page 6. (Read 3153 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
if you don't think so, can you explain how to solve that problem? at least it starts from your selves?
.        Corruptiion anywhere in the world would be deleted totally if everyone of us think positive to each other, to show a good example to the next generation  of being trusted.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
A very hot topic you are discussing BTW
The only solution for it according to me is if we tries to delete it from the ground level.because from the ground level people became the leaders and rule ous. 
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Maybe not.Corruption cannot be deleted totally.As long as there are people who wants to have money  easily they cannot eliminate corruption.And even if they wanted to eliminate corruption it is in the system and some transact under the table.
It is impossible to completely eliminate corruption from a country because as long as human is there, there will be lust for more and more money but it can be controlled if the politicians think about their public and their problems like poverty, unemployment etc. Politicians must behave in responsible and honest  way.. this is the only way to control corruption.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
if you don't think so, can you explain how to solve that problem? at least it starts from your selves?
Never, corruption can never be permanently erased from anywhere in the world, as long as there is Human greed there is always bound to be corruption. Just because you see someone driving in an awesome car doesn't mean you have the national coffers of the country to drive the same car, people will always want to reap where they have not sowed and that breeds corruption.
I support you on this. Corruption starts from the head. corruption has been a normal thing to people. They dnt care about how it affects others, all dey want is to satisfy themselves. they only want to enrich their pocket.
Activity: 62
Yes, it can be deleted. But it all depends on the person in the position or our leaders. But most of all we must delete corruption first in ourselves..
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
John 3:16/John 14:6
I think corruptions was not easy to diminished or either totally deleted, Corruptions was seems like a sickness of high profile people and either the non-high profile people. Money was sparkling like a diamond, Small amount of money was not enough most especially to those who are greedy, who almost love everything, who love spending money for their own needs, for their own wants. Wants are continuous, Technologies, transportation, and everything was become new and high class and its seems like it become more expensive in every single year, 1,000 is just a single cent if we compared to those expensive things, so therefor, I conclude CORRUPTIONS cannot be deleted.     
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
Let's try to give this a positive approach and focus on the government's corruption, corruption can be lessened and that's more than enough.
Through a great president, corruption can be significantly lessened, and that is more than enough.
Now, let's say corruption has dropped on the government,
you running an errand for a friend, and decided to buy something for yourself secretly, knowing "hey, I ran the errand, I deserve this" even if you bought one candy, one cigar or whatever,
that is corruption. Corruption on the government may seem to be an achievable dream, but towards us it cannot be done.

So, corruption cannot be deleted in any country.
Activity: 110

I believe with a proper discipline and proper construction of law it can be possible. The thing is most workd leaders feel that they are exempted and above the law just so because they are in position of authority. Corruption always begins with the government, sadly. But, it sill can be helped.
Activity: 140
No. This uncorrupt country will only exist in fairytales and will never exist in real life. Even a good person will be tempted to steal some amount because he will have a reasoning that it's just a small amount of what the government have so it's really impossible.
Activity: 61
i dont think so that corruption will be deleted in my country because as long as the as leader corrupt or greedy there's no guarantee the corruption will be deleted
Activity: 420
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Certainly not. Corruption can not be removed, it has penetrated all levels of state and not only state control. Almost anybody can punch their way to where no one else can, if he has money. And I do not think it will ever change, it lasted for centuries.
Activity: 140
The Future Of Work
In our country the leaders are trying to eliminate corruption.Because this kind of problem lies on the system and the people in it.So it is hard for corruption to be eliminated.
Activity: 238
Maybe not.Corruption cannot be deleted totally.As long as there are people who wants to have money  easily they cannot eliminate corruption.And even if they wanted to eliminate corruption it is in the system and some transact under the table.
Activity: 198

in my opinion, can not. because, in my place the corruptors have been rampant everywhere, spending the people's money on their own behalf. who does not want to corrupt if the result is very big, that's what happened in my place
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Not entirely, people working in the government in our country is generation of generation of their relatives. At that instant it is also corruption eliminating other competitive youth to have a place in the government. Corruption can never be abolished if we dont clear the whole system and start from the very bottom.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If the love for the money and power still reigns, corruption in a country can never be deleted. Cause they will just think of themselves.

Everyone loves power and money. That doesn't mean that corruption can't be defeated. If there is a will, then definitely there is a way. Have you ever thought why there is so little corruption in countries such as Singapore and Japan, while the third world nations are full of it? There is only one reason. Strict laws. Jail anyone who engages in corruption and these guys will think twice before accepting bribes.
Jailing doesn't tend to stop corruption and it doesn't have any effect at all. I kinda like how things are done in China and Thailand where people are killed when they engage in corruption and drugs. Death has always been a good detergent to those who want to commit evil.
Activity: 156
Merit: 13
Corruption is present always and it cant be removed by any means. When one corrupted man or organization go down there is always another that comes with the replacement. Politic society is also connected cause it is in their interest that corruption continues. Everyone wants to make fast profit and corruption is an easy mean of achieving that profit.
Activity: 278

too many corrupt in my country (Philippines) that's why we are poor that can be poorer soon. i don't have any thought about this but if there has a record of all transaction, then we have a proof and also it can help to know where the funds going.
Activity: 330
Yes it is not impossible.Just Government should be very strict and government employee should be honest.Then the most corruption will be stopped.And then the instant punishment for the corrupted people will clear the rest corruption from the country.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
i do think corruption can destroy an entire country, because a country with all of corrupted people will never make the country better but worse, bad people will surely destroy the country.
Pages:
Jump to: