Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that Jack Dorsey (twitter CEO) is an enemy of the human race? - page 2. (Read 299 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 389
Do not trust the government
I sense a lot of hate. Dude, chill out. I am sure he is doing what he believes is a right thing to do.
It is his job, he owns that website (or at least he is responsible for it). If he thinks he needs to remove certain things from his site, it is his right to do so and your right not to use it.

We just shouldn't give any benefits to Twitter that we wouldn't give to it's competition, that is all.
Twitter is a really unprofitable website ( I heard) and it is having more and more trouble staying alive.
I am sure it's executives are desperate to do anything in panic to try to save their dying company.
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
I think he is an enemy of the constitution, the bill of rights and the human race in general, I think it's one of the most dangerous biped around. I don't understand how his censorship is tolerated.

It shouldn't.

This thing, should be hiding in a cave with death squads from all nations that believe that free speech is God Given Right after it.

I sincerely hope that miss Haspel will have the duty, responsibility and honor to kill Dorsey (what mr Pompeo has been unable to do).

In the most violent, brutal and public way that any other globalist agent of the rockfeller ever experienced.

and nothing could change my mind on jack dorsey : D.O... aka Death Only, I am just sad he didn't procreate  Cry.

edit: please feel free to disagree Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: