Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that other coins move faster? - page 24. (Read 7772 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
In my opinion,I think that each and every coins or tokens in crypto world depends on the price of Bitcoin.If it's price increase then then other coins will also increase as well.Its one kind of nature.So,I am positive with this statement that other coins also move faster along with Btc price
Activity: 214
Merit: 0
I think that bitcoin is still the leading coin in the crypto world. No other coin is moving faster than bitcoin (BTC)
Activity: 27

Very many crypto currencies emerge today, as it is easy to adapt to a blockchain technology. Lots of other coins have been introduced that use as a means of payment for every transcript of any project or business.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
For me, the rate of price growth does not matter. I am attracted to bitcoin itself,and I am ready to wait for the price growth as much as necessary.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Bitcoin still remains the best, although its price does not grow so quickly. Therefore, it is important not the speed of price movement, but in the technology itself.
Activity: 420
Bitcoin is considered as the king among the crypto currency and its market capital is very high comparing to the other alt coins. Altcoins mostly have low caps which make it easier for them to move faster whereas bitcoin has a high market cap so even a hug investment makes it to move slow.
Activity: 107
Depending on the time, not always coin prices rise, and there are times when the BTC increase sharply, but the other altcoin is down and vice versa.

Yes, some people says that other coins move faster than bitcoin because of the big difference from the price but look of it after some years let's see if those alts will also move its price like what bitcoin have now.
Activity: 154
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

You are wrong if you think like that. Bitcoin can be slow or fast if the fee from the purchase of bitcoin is more than the fee from the sale of bitcoin. if there is no supply of fees, purchase of bitcoin is how to skyrocket perfectly. The case for altcoins is indeed fast because ICO is increasingly being campaigned after selese ICO will be back to normal
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

I think it depends on the potential of the other coins because we are basing the performance of every coin, Actually, we're looking some altcoins that deserving for longterm investment like bitcoin.
I think a competitive coin is the longest journey.

Many altcoin have a chance to compete with bitcoin and can replace bitcoin as king on market cap. Like ethereum, have bigger supply than bitcoin and used by most token in market, i think ethereum can compete with bitcoin in near future.
Its true that hard to compete with bitcoin but if cryptocurrency regulated by government, I am believe investor will find alternative investment beside bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Yes, many currencies go up faster and win a lot more than Betquin
Activity: 32
what I see to this day is when bitcoin prices go down then the other coins are down too, and vice versa when bitcoin prices go up the other coins go up. This proves that bitcoin is still the best and number one compared to other coins, as they move to the rhythm of bitcoin.
Activity: 156
I don't think the other coin can move faster  than bitcoin bitcoin is the major crypto currency have the potential to lead all other crypto currencies.Bitcoin is the new form of economy and found it much suitable to the modern era..Bitcoins usefulness is very wide such as an investment tool, can be useful for the day trading, it is a good media for transaction and can be used foe utility service bill payment..When ever the global community is started to use bitcoin for their daily use bitcoins demand can hike like any thing.
Activity: 126
Depending on the time, not always coin prices rise, and there are times when the BTC increase sharply, but the other altcoin is down and vice versa.
Activity: 23
The ability to move other coins around quicker with a centralized project. Maintain the fundamental decentralized philosophy and develope bitcoin to move transactions faster many alt coins has a strong digital crypto and a good induction in the market but they didnot move faster especially for BTC
Activity: 9
Base on Marketcap
Activity: 252
They can move faster, but nobody outpaces Bitcoin. like the tortis and the hare bitcoin will always win the race in the long run. No question that all altcoins heavily rely on btc for their price too so really its pretty much the same.
Activity: 6
No, I don't think that BTC is slower than other coins. It might seem so for now because bitcoin is way more expensive than others. They might grow faster now, but at the end none of them stand a chance against BTC. There's no other way.
Activity: 28
Bitcoin is somehow moving slowly as compared to very new altcoins. This is understood because new altcoins are still on the process of creating their starting products. They are still on the process of earning some trust from the crypto community. They cannot simply lag behind their roadmaps, lest their investors will became impatient and eventually leave their project. Bitcoin on the other hand has complied everything
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
If you see some Altcoin jump so high at 24hr Change when the general market still red or, usually its a Pump and Dump Coin, stay away from that kind Altcoin. Until now Altcoin coin still following Bitcoin Price, but of course, there is some altcoin that can be going up when bitcoin going down if they have some good news for their community.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
New coins can give more X than known coins. But at the same time you can risk losing it, it can fall to the bottoms. So I think that they can grow faster than other coins
Pages:
Jump to: