Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that other coins move faster? - page 21. (Read 7772 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I don't think it's there. At the beginning of the existence of Bitcoin there was no other coin accompanying Bitcoin. At that time Bitcoin runs alone. It's natural that Bitcoin has popularity and high prices. Until now Bitcoin is still the fastest coin among the other coins.
Activity: 119
I believe that bitcoin still move fast because it still remain in the top of all altcoins.We saw the ups and downs but still it has the highest value in the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

I dont believe that bitcoin is slow to  move rather than the other altcoins ,because  based on my observation in coin market caps,now by continue monitoring the  exchange market that if bitcoin price is going down the altcoins also been affected while if the bitcoin grow  the  altcoins also been affected,thetefore i conclude that bitcoin ia the mainsource of cryptocurrency
Activity: 62
Well, bitcoin isn't slow to me and time has shown it. The market cap is high and shows that other coins will only follow after it. Though their are a lot of competition because of various coins,yet still bitcoin has proven to be of better value, in terms of it technology, and better ability of decentralization it possesses.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Yes. Different projects for different coins. Bitcoin is moving and some other coins are moving at  fast rate too. Ethereum is for blockchain application and its here to stay. Other coins can also emulate and come up with one of the best strategies and hit the market greatly. Other coins can move faster too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Recently there are lots of new projects and efficient coins in the market but still without bitcoin i can’t imagine the crypto world. Many people agree that one day there will be a better coin but still btc will exist and it’ll be powerful still.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
all coin follow bitcoin.no coin move faster than btc.bitcoin can pump too fast and remember good coin never pump hard.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
There are about 17 to 18 million bitcoins are there in the market if some body stop mining means in my view is that bitcoins market demand will increase and hence its price can go upward .Bitcoin is a new form of economy which is totally contrary to the current economical concepts in which we follow at present.Its features are very precise and attractive so the global investors are mostly attracted to it and it has the popularity in the market
Activity: 361
I am not thinking that other coins will move faster than bitcoin because the daily trade volumes and the market capitals are  focused on bitcoin only. So we say that bitcoin is the major crypto currency which has the definite features with strong net work systems.It is a new form of economy linked with the modern technology including the computer.There are lots of alternative coins are also in the market and performing well but bitcoin is the first performer at present.
Activity: 98
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

I don't think there are coins as good as bitcoin with high bitcoin values at that time
Activity: 910
Merit: 257

I think that would totally depend on what coin the community is mainly supporting. I think the more support it gets, the better trends and movements it show because that's one key factor on why one coin could gain value. Since cryptocurrencies are not like your traditional currencies that are backed by government reserves to be protected against inflation, cryptocurrencies gain value through different means, but one of the strongest factors that affects it is the support it gets from the many users all around the world.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297

Yes the main success of bitcoin is it being decentralization which why so many user's have moved to bitcoin but as now all gambling sites are requesting for KYC document that makes worried for that. 
Activity: 102
Nothing can beat Bitcoin. There is no competitions happening here either. It is just a matter of how you invest your money. You have to think wisely. As Bitcoin is more valuable and most important kind of coin than etherium that When bitcoin rises, other coins also will follow.And the same thing when Bitcoin is fallen.
Rightly so. when bitcoin loses value, all other coins also take a hit, usually by a larger margin.Most investors only start moving cash into altcoins once they are sure of the market trend
Activity: 102

That used to be the case but the recent increase in bitcoin dominance suggests otherwise, bitcoin seem to be first choice for investor these days
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
Dogecoins can be really fast. Check my signature.

Some days..
Activity: 210

I believe that there is a crypto currency that faster than bitcoin. And it's not just my guesses and assumptions. In fact, it is XRP - confirmation of this fact.  I didn't met the crypto currency faster and  reliably.
Activity: 395
Market Integration Platform
Yes they could if they have a good project or any good quality of their project,sometimes they take more times to move their price but surely that they will be success in the near future.

The main goal is to get stuck in the market for a long time. Not all of them withstand competition and high financial costs along the way. Therefore, only the largest survives now.
Activity: 14
Compared to Altcoins, Bitcoin has a low speed when it comes to transactions. This is one of the reasons why altcoins came into existence.
Activity: 98
Yes other coin move faster but not all, it is only ethereum that move faster when compare to bitcoin and I guess it is bcos most coin were issue on ethereun blockchain
Activity: 350
I think yes, because the coin moving faster if have smaller market cover and if the bitcoin will grow and it can changed its value everyday but bitcoin is still moving forward at all.
Pages:
Jump to: