Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that other coins move faster? - page 94. (Read 7774 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is rather inconvenient for small quick purchases. He still has a high enough commission and you have wait too long for confirmation if you want something like a quick buy in a store. Without linking it to an electronic card with internal conversion in the system for daily purchases, it does not fit. For money transfers of large sums, slowly, it suits you perfectly, since you are not afraid like in other cryptos that it will depreciate during the transfer process)
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

I believe that the main basis of other coins is bitcoin. Bitcoin price does not decrease too much yet increase highly. Bitcoin movement is not slow, it is just moving base from the activity of the users and the stock market movement.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If you look at Crypto Markets, there is an increase or decrease in Bitcoins or other Altcoins. Bitcoin is one of the most valuable technical currencies. In recent times, the fluctuation of Bitcoin is not great. There is a slow increase, there are also slight decrease. Some Altcoin shares have a large growth rate such as STRAT increased nearly 6%. But that ratio can not fool the professional investor. I think it is unlikely that there will be a steady increase in the Altcoin value such as Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I don't think so, after holding lot of Cryptos and organized it on my portfolio (Blockfolio) I kept on checking the price daily since then. I quite observed Altcoins will always follow the trend of Bitcoin. So it's hard for such other Altcoin to move faster as almost crypto of these days likely going down.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

Just a few months ago bitcoin was really very slow in transactions and with exorbitant commission fees. However, recently the situation has improved much and many have already noted that bitcoin transactions began to pass much faster, and commission fees dropped to a record level altogether. Decentralized decisions are really being taken a bit late, but it can not be said that a decentralized form of decision-making is ineffective. In any case, it's too early to talk about this.
Activity: 484

Hello, this is a market filled with surprise every day. Bitcoin fast moving negatively affects all Altcoin. Bitcoin goes down also adversely affects Altcoin. I can say that Bitcoin going up or down changes Altcoin. The value of Bitcoin determines the movement of the entire market.
Activity: 56

No, I think bitcoin is the best coin today,
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
Many of the investors invest in some ICO and altcoins because sometimes it is good to invest in altcoins it has a high chance of profit and you can buy their tokens for a lower price and they will hold it hoping that it will also become the second bitcoin in few years or in the future, now bitcoin is so hard to invest because it has a high price although it is profitable when you stay and hold.
Activity: 72
i dont think so, in my opinion bitcoin is the king of coins.
Activity: 266
I think Bitcoin is not like another coin but rather faster. The current price of Bitcoin is very costly. The current price is much higher than the previous price. And it is expected that the future may grow further. When Bitcoin gets legitimized in the world, its price will increase further. So it is said that Bitcoin is better than other currencies.
Activity: 62
No Way.Bitcoin is King Of Coins.
Activity: 184

For me, I do not think that bitcoin is slower than other altcoins. In addition to the impact of the hardships and decisions that nations are reassuring public opinion, bitcoin is severely affected. Think about the community performance using the practice and the blockchain technology. It's still the brains in the improved altcoin generation to create other forms of utility for the user. This has had an impact on difficult decisions for the user community as well as the investors. They have a lot of nice choices for the purpose and that is the nuance that proves the crypto market is constantly growing.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
Maybe the dollars is the highest value of money because this is the demand maybe they are making alot of dollars then but the bitcoin if you converted it is a high value too. We need to boost the bitcoin but you will pay it to moving faster of bitcoin so good luck guys enjoying working bitcoin...
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer

I dont think so, maybe bitcoin has been only sleeping for its works, and every coins are on its fair share. Mostly, some other caoins has lowered there prices or made it higher to attract eyes, but who knows?

Activity: 68
It can not be said that bitcoin is getting slower and slower now because Bitcoin has matured so much that unlike other nascent coins, it can grow rapidly and what bitcoin needs right now is to break through.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
No it's not moving faster, other coins also rely on bitcoin on how it move in the market, as we expect bitcoin moves slowly and other coins also slowing down. Don't expect others coins will move faster than bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
As for me, I do think there are some other coins/altcoins making profit more with respect to trade volumes invested. Bitcoin has been making its steady growth recovery for this year 2018 and it is somehow having a redundant effect on most of the altcoins.
Activity: 224

In terms of what? Technology wise? Yes, i will have to agree with you that its really slow as we don't see any movement in bitcoin technology. There's too much bickering amount the core devs that really hamper what could have been a lot of improvement in the system. There are a lot of altcoins in which dev can make decisions decisively in terms of issues or problem that needs to be resolved ASAP.

However, there are still a lot of bitcoin enthusiast because it really bring a lot of money for us, admit it or not. That's why it still enjoy the support of the community and wider audience around the world.

For sure, I understand that bitcoin has brought plenty of wealth in the past and that has been great for other coins too, but it is now a at risk because other coins have a great development and are quicker when it comes to decisions.
Activity: 224
Definitely. Coins that move up quickly generally have a smaller market cap and also tries to solve real world problems, and try to form a real world solution instead of being a digitised currency. Coins that solve these sort of problems gain interest from people very quickly, and when there is more supply, coin prices tend to rise very quickly. Another variable that can make coins move faster than Bitcoin is their market cap. Take for example a coin sitting a rank 300 compared to Bitcoin at no1. Bitcoin is already peaked, as in there is not much room for Bitcoin's price to grow as it is already so high. On the other hand, the lower ranked coin can have room to grow and might also be called "undervalued" due to it's low market cap. A lower market cap with public interest will likely move much faster than Bitcoin

That is exactly what I mean, they move very fast in terms of value because bitcoin is just not addressing any other problem that mere value transfer. If bitcoin were strong in development it would not be ever challenged.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772

In terms of what? Technology wise? Yes, i will have to agree with you that its really slow as we don't see any movement in bitcoin technology. There's too much bickering amount the core devs that really hamper what could have been a lot of improvement in the system. There are a lot of altcoins in which dev can make decisions decisively in terms of issues or problem that needs to be resolved ASAP.

However, there are still a lot of bitcoin enthusiast because it really bring a lot of money for us, admit it or not. That's why it still enjoy the support of the community and wider audience around the world.
Pages:
Jump to: