Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that other coins move faster? - page 90. (Read 7774 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

if I have an opinion bitcoin slows its development but I see bitcoin still remain successful and have the highest price is bitcoin that my thinking and interest of bitcoin investors will make bitcoin will experience rapid development
Is it even a competition? Bitcoin's movement can go slow or fast same as any other alts. They just have they're own time. Like last december, bitcoin surged to all time highs prettt much everyday. It's bitcoin's time then. Other alts experience the same pace of rising one time or another.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
bitcoin lets good quality stuff and altcoin equal to low quality goods. so it is a natural thing if altcoin wants to continue to grow like bitcoin. what altcoin takes is the consumer, as with many altcoin consumers will progress. therefore altcoin has a low price, but many people are able to buy and trade it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
We can actually see this. Indeed in the past few months, bitcoin has become very slow in price growth and very slow in performing its normal functions because of which it can not fully perform the function of a payment facility. Some altcoins, on the contrary, improve and become real competition to it. If bitcoin does not eliminate his own shortcomings, he may well lose his place as a leader. It will be solved in just a few months.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

if I have an opinion bitcoin slows its development but I see bitcoin still remain successful and have the highest price is bitcoin that my thinking and interest of bitcoin investors will make bitcoin will experience rapid development
Activity: 126
yes many coins really move faster in just a short time they increase into 300- 1000% of increase which is really great and unbelievable . because if the projecct is really legit and trusted many people will participate into it . if the team and dev are actively participating in different events and focusing on marketing and development the project will become more successful . I am also looking for it who will just start and will follow for its greater success
Activity: 196
i think so. BTC is the first coin .it's more disadvantage than other coins. so in the future btc price is lower than other coins
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
Bitcoin remains the fastest rising and falling price. Even if marketcap is down, Bitcoin's price always drops early, followed by Altcoin.
But we can not see from the rapid rise of prices. Because that's not the real benchmark.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I don't agree with this, i believe that bitcoin is still he undisputed number one cryptocurrency out there. Maybe we have our own different opinion but i believe that bitcoin will make a comeback while other coins that are growing too fast will inflate like a bubble and boom. Gone like the wind and those pitiful investors didn't even realize the risk of a high increase at all.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor

It's a matter of which coins are more crowdfunded than the other. Which also means that the more a coin receives pump and dump? The more it wull increase in balue as wellcas the rate of increase. Personally I think bitcoin is still atbthe top of the list because of all cryotocurrencues bitcoin has the largest active userbase and has a huge crowdfunding. So I don't think other coins are moving faster than bitcoin does.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
I don't think so that the other coins can move faster as far i know only bitcoin and ethereum can move faster their prices in the market, these coins can move faster their prices because they are so most popular and demand to the investors and community around the world.
We could say not all altcoins have potentials and not only btc and Ethereum have chances to move fast. Market decentralization helps coins into moving fast either up or down as it never controlled by someone.
Activity: 112

First of all, I think you were mislead by the definition of centralization and decentralization. Bitcoin per se was initiated to uphold the commitment of applying decentralized blockchain to secure every users anonymity. It is hard to integrate the government's goal as for bitcoin to develop and move forward.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
I don't think so that the other coins can move faster as far i know only bitcoin and ethereum can move faster their prices in the market, these coins can move faster their prices because they are so most popular and demand to the investors and community around the world.
Activity: 126
Hello! Bitcoin will always be the leader of crypto currency! I think that other coins have absolutely no chance to compete with him.
Activity: 12
we can see that some coins are move faster .if they want to rise when bitcoin is here then they haven'y other way
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
In terms of returns , they will move faster in some period of time but after moving , there will be a bull run in Bitcoin and at that time every coin will remain still or decrease still value in Bitcoin , at end of the year every good coin will give good returns , just you have to catch them at right time  
We cannot stop those coins that are aiming to be on top, and for sure there would be some coins that would be in the top coins for a couple of days and it is fine because it just indicates that there are still legit coins.
Activity: 76
In terms of returns , they will move faster in some period of time but after moving , there will be a bull run in Bitcoin and at that time every coin will remain still or decrease still value in Bitcoin , at end of the year every good coin will give good returns , just you have to catch them at right time  
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰

Actually i could not say that other coins is faster in growth compared to the bitcoin and its slow to compete with the relatively quick rather than any altcoins out there,because  to thinks that bitcoins is the most influencial coins in the crypto world,therefore if bitcoins will going down in the exchange market all other crypto coins would also affected its price value,so if bitcoin will growth all will be carried away,so in other words there is nothing circumstances that  theres no competitive in a slow community that can affect in centralized decision in making development process.
Activity: 490
right . According to what I see, the rate of altcoin coin increase more than the coin as BTC, ETH. And it seemed to me that the risk involved investing in these coins. And if you accept the risk, you will be more profitable.
Altcoin price increase more than the price of bitcoin because altcoin price are cheaper than bitcoin, can you see the price gap between altcoin and bitcoin are very far. Bitcoin already increase it's value for 9 years and there is no altcoin can beat it. Until now bitcoin still become  a king of crypto currency
Activity: 173

Introduction of many new alt in the market is a good indication of a strong digital crypto market but not means they can easily move faster than old coins especiallg for bitcoin.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
WayMaker Miracle Worker
Yes other coins move faster because of the price of buying bitcoin and their transaction fees this day is at the high side and so many countries can not afford it because of the value of their country currency or is just too much for they have no such found.

So they go for other coins they know have will have value in future and have to believe in their project and they can buy it.
Pages:
Jump to: