Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the bitcoin will reduce to what value? - page 5. (Read 973 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I think 7k is enough for bitcoin crash and it will back. The price of bitcoin is always like that it goes down and it goes up. There is no new in what happening in the market. I guess bitcoin will rise again and again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The price of Bitcoin falls, because it is so important for the big players of this market. I'm sure that soon the price for Bitcoin will start to grow again and reach new highs compared to the previous years.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
i thinks it will go up to 4k but then will go up to 50k this year.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Wow that was an awesome speculation my dear friend. And that what i like it. Even Bitcoin now is falling and breaking i think this is not the end. Bitcoin will last until how many century. And even bitcoin will fall until the lowest value of 1,000 USD, still it will increase again back to the original price where it dropped. 
$ 50,000 is a very tempting offer. But nevertheless it is terrible to think that Bitcoin of reality can fall to $ 1000. These are two disparate and disproportionate prices, reaching which Bitcoin can shock many users. Therefore, today the investment in Bitcoin is very doubtful.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Bitcoin will always be a top coin, and so the fall that we see in the market does not mean that it will not take off again and will not break last year's peak.
Activity: 142
crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank
i thinks it will go up to 4k but then will go up to 50k this year.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Wow that was an awesome speculation my dear friend. And that what i like it. Even Bitcoin now is falling and breaking i think this is not the end. Bitcoin will last until how many century. And even bitcoin will fall until the lowest value of 1,000 USD, still it will increase again back to the original price where it dropped. 
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
many people wants bitcoin price to increase and many people is waiting for this. but remember, there are always up and down for bitcoin and we cannot know when and how much bitcoin price will up or down. although now bitcoin price is under $10k, I am sure that the price will increase higher in the next few months so we need to have patient to see this.
Activity: 554
I think it will rise again in the future but all this we can not guess
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
I think all altcoin price depend on bitcoin price. Because when bitcoin price increasing then all altcoin price also increasing. Now bitcoin price increasing and all alcoin price started increase. So I think bitcoin is a big fact to reduce and increase altcoin value.
Activity: 196
I can not say that the big fix is ​​finished. I don't know but i think it will go 12 -13 k and then fall down to 5 k . I am waiting for it. After 5 k we can see 22 or 24k it means new ath. But end of the year we can see 30 k -50k . I trust it.
Activity: 20
It will go up, likely 20k by end of feb
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
The price of altcoin depend on bitcoin directly or indirectly. When price of Bitcoin get high then price of altcoin also get high. Bitcoin is a major factor to up or reduce the price.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 603
It is currently going up, was @ 6k within the last couple/few weeks and now over 8.5k.  Even though the correction is ongoing, it appears the train is about to leave its current station to a destination of higher altitude.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I think BTC will go up again. Growth without falling does not happen. I hope that below 8000 will not go.
Activity: 380
What i feel, bitcoin is just creating new investor and for sure those are big investor, once they are in bitcoin will go up again. With more people having curiosity and know-how about bitcoin, for sure it will increase to around 20K again. The chance to go to 6K again may happen but it seems just an entry point for huge investors.
Activity: 165
Merit: 12
As more bad news continues to appear in various electronic media, the expectation of high return bitcoin values may take some time. Sad
Activity: 9
at least one more retest of 6k so no moon soon in my opinion
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
Last time, bitcoin prices continued to fall, breaking the bottom. It is predicted that if bitcoin breaks at 8k, then it will be possible for the initial value. What causes bitcoin to fall? Do you think the bitcoin will rise again?
There are lots of issue why the price of bitcoin falls down,like the issues in some news that negative to us,bannning in some country and cash out of big investors in their investments in the market.I think it would increases again ,I am still hoping for its recovery.
Activity: 280
I think that bitcoin in the long term will have a low or zero yield and be used as an asset for the accumulation of capital like gold.
what?? "will become zero yield and used for accumulation of capital" what's that suppose to mean?
you can't accumulate wealth in something that you don't earn in the long run, you are simply contradicting yourself  Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
quarkchain.io
i thinks it will go down to 5k but then will go up to 11-12 k this year. its even possible that bitcoin can go down to 2k?

I don't think so.Now price of bitcoin is recovering,so you have to hold the bitcoin till the price reaches the moon.I think you not analysis the market correctly. Only due to the fake news, the price of bitcoin reduced. Now all come to know it's fake news, so the people start to inverse and price will reach maximum value.
We all remember how in the summer there were false news about the death of Vitalik Buterin, and how they later were not confirmed. Large players bribe the media to lower the price, and go to the market cheaper.
Activity: 190
I think about 5k$, and then tothemoon again
Pages:
Jump to: