Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the bitcoin will reduce to what value? - page 8. (Read 973 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
Whether bitcoin will soon recover in price, largely depends on whether it will eliminate its shortcomings due to the slowness of its transactions and the high cost of commission fees. In my opinion, this is still the main reason why bitcoin partially lost its popularity and demand for it. I think this will happen soon, because the tendencies for improvement in this plan have already been outlined. So while we keep our bitcoins and are waiting for good news.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
Last time, bitcoin prices continued to fall, breaking the bottom. It is predicted that if bitcoin breaks at 8k, then it will be possible for the initial value. What causes bitcoin to fall? Do you think the bitcoin will rise again?

Not only Bitcoin but the entire cryptocurrencies market is tending to fall rapidly. The market has suffered much negative news in the press recently, leading to a steady decline in exchange rates. Bitcoin exchange rates are expected to fall to $ 8,000 and then rise sharply after the Chinese New Year: D.
The cost of a bitcoin is determined by the corresponding demand and supply on the market. When demand for bitcoin increases, the price increases and, when demand falls, the price is also declining.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Last time, bitcoin prices continued to fall, breaking the bottom. It is predicted that if bitcoin breaks at 8k, then it will be possible for the initial value. What causes bitcoin to fall? Do you think the bitcoin will rise again?

Not only Bitcoin but the entire cryptocurrencies market is tending to fall rapidly. The market has suffered much negative news in the press recently, leading to a steady decline in exchange rates. Bitcoin exchange rates are expected to fall to $ 8,000 and then rise sharply after the Chinese New Year: D.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

Everyone should just calm down and not panic. Bitcoin price is going to grow if the wider adoption is going to happen. That is quite likely to happen. Even if it drops below $8k, I couldn't care less. I would like to see people using bitcoin as an alternative to gold, as it's not possible to use it for transactions anymore. And I would like to see alternative currencies like Ltc to serve the origin purpose of Bitcoin. Main point is that people will understand and start using cryptocurrencies. Then we don't need to worry about the prices anymore.
Activity: 322
This is a very striking and new decline today. It makes it difficult for us to predict the price of bitcoin will go down or up. But, personally I hope the decline will stop and then the bitcoin price goes up again.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
      Nobody knows what will happen in bitcoin tommorrow or nextday. All we have is speculations.   In my opinion maybe bitcoin will increase again starting march onward. I think it will not drop down below $10000. It is just my opinion. Because i think a lot was happened in other country and other social media like facebook that affect the bitcoin now,but i think it is just temporary. Bitcoin will recover soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
In my opinion, maybe bitcoin prices will rise again in mid-2018 dude, at the beginning of each year the average coin price drops.,,
Believe me., wait until end of this year.

Yes, already we are experiencing these type of dumps from many years, so don't worry Bitcoin price will increase in the market but the thing we have to remember holding is the best option until the price of Bitcoin increases.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

I don't see the bitcoin price going below the 8K, is already very rare that is under 10K after hitting 19k... I don't know what to think about.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Bitcoin is going yo try under10k one or two times more. But i don't believe btc will go under 9k. Rising time is coming.
Bullish is coming.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I think bitcoin go up when next halving reduce reward block.
Activity: 253
If you really trust bitcoin you will never think like that. We all know that bitcoin price decrease because of some factors like banning of it some countries, some are selling it because some reasons. Bitcoin price now is still not bad, it is more stable rightnow but not in our wanted price. So to be able to see what is the real future of bitcoin all we need to do is to hold, wait with patient, and trust it.
For now just work to earn more bitcoin and make profit when its price increases.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
No one really knows the prediction of price value but as long as we believe on it ,I know for sure that it will continue to rise because its continues to flactuates our money can be profitable at all times.I think it will rise 100% for the price value for the coming months.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
some people believe the reason for this drastic fall is due to chart correction which does not only affect bitcoin but also other altcoin while some believe the crypto market are being influence by some people and that is the reason why you see some undervalued token increasing more than 400% within 24 hrs
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Korean Syndicate / Translator
Cryptocurrency has its flaws, you can't deny that. There's been a lot of scams, hacks, and untraceable / unpunishable things happening and there's not much we can do because of the nature of cryptocurrency.

Also, have you considered the BTC dominance values on CoinMarketCap? It used to be something like 60-65% several months ago, but it has dropped past 50% and has been stabilizing around 35-40% the past several weeks. That means a considerable amount of people still hold onto BTC as a store of value, like "digital gold". And you can go figure what that means for ETH as well.

There's so much value seeping out of the core coins and out into these darn ICOs. Plus consider all the regulation and FUD that's going on these days.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Bitcoin makes me worry about these days. But we all believe in the best result for him. And that's where it is and what will be worth tomorrow, no one will say. I hope that below 9000 will not go
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
There is no magic formula or way to predict the rise and fall in bitcoin prices with 100 percent accuracy, the biggest factor is supply and demand.

Bitcoin speculation came here in this section too. As you said none of them can say what is tomorrows value buddy because the price is so volatile in the marketplace. Whatever the prediction has been done will be failed for sure.
Wanna boycott the op thought, soon we will find the bitcoin value in huge value. Nothing can be compared with the bitcoin ever, it will always on top.
Activity: 294
I think if you see Bitcoin under 10k, it is good time to buy one. The price range usually around 11K. Easy 2K in a few hours or at least in couple days. I have stuck in some altcoins that reduced a lot and just waiting, otherwise I don't hesitate to put all my altcoins to bitcoin these days.
Activity: 392
There is no magic formula or way to predict the rise and fall in bitcoin prices with 100 percent accuracy, the biggest factor is supply and demand.

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
No one knows for sure. I think there's still a little of room for it to drop still and consolidate and find a new support level. From there, I think it'll pick up support and increase in price. Only time will tell really.
Activity: 826
Merit: 260
In my opinion, maybe bitcoin prices will rise again in mid-2018 dude, at the beginning of each year the average coin price drops.,,
Believe me., wait until end of this year.
Pages:
Jump to: