Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the markets are being manipulated right now? - page 6. (Read 809 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
Yes i do think so because bitcoin's value is being compressed few days back that is why most of the altcoins in the market suffered enough,bleeding too much that most of them have fall beyond the limits that is why i can confirm it to you it is manipulated by the financial institutions because they are the only one who can do that because you will need billions of dollars worth to manipulate the market.
Activity: 224
  In the market of crypto currency since 2017 works cartel, and it was not avoidable.
Think for yourself, capitalization and popularity of the crypt industry for the last year so has grown, that it began to threaten the monopolies of banks and stock markets, and these spheres are controlled by fairly intelligent people.
  Therefore, their primary task today is to take control of the new industry - at any cost.
Activity: 182
Yes it is,the way bitcoin's movements shows it is very manipulated and it could make us rekt if we dont know what we are into,most of the people will say its just a simple correction but if you know how to trade with technical analysis you would say it is very manipulated ,bitcoin's value is being compressed by some institutions so that they can buy more cheaper bitcoins as of the moment!.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
Yes, it is definitely being manipulated. Bitcoin would not have hit $16,000 and dropped to $7,000 without serious manipulation from big players.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Yeah, that's a possibility. It is profitable for large investors to buy cheaper. So they can push the price down.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Of course it is why wouldnt manipulated? its obviously manipulated the way that bitcoin's candle are doing it is much easier to turn off the computer and do something outdoor so we can stay away from these manipulations so we can avoid getting rekt witht these traps! We should be more vigillant because the market seems to be getting harder today.
Activity: 202
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
I also think that the market is being manipulated. Not directly, but indirectly. Through news, etc. Now the government of some countries has interfered, which has opposed the crypto currency. But I still think that she has the right to the future.
Activity: 224
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
Yes it is being if the market isnt manipulated we are probably in a bull season now,these big players are easily manipulating the market of bitcoin because we still have less than a trillion marketcap,financial instutions are going to rekt most of the people by these manipulations that is why we need to be more alert with bitcoin's movements so we will know when will these people are going to pump or dump bitcoin's value.
Activity: 196
It looks like it is still being manipulated by the big players,today we saw that these candles are having a $50-100 window per candle that is why we can confirm that the big players are still enjoying the manipulations that they have because they can easily make money from it! we shouldnt be worried about these regulations but we should be more worried about these manipulations because it could make us rekt easily if we dont know what we are doing.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
I think it is the work of both manipulation and last year correction. The market is correcting itself from last year pump and as a result manipulation is very easy since it drops frequently.
Activity: 210
Of course it is if yo are using technical analysis with your trades you cannot do anything about the market situation right now you cant even know how will you trade about bitcoin's charts because it is obvious and you cannot join the ride because you will only get rekt especially those people who are doing marginal trading right now.
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Of course, the market is manipulated. The only question is who does this? It can be large players to extract their profits, but can be bankers and countries to neutralize the economic threat from bitcoin. In the second case, bitcoin can be fixed at a very low level for a very long time.
Activity: 9
Of course its so obvious because the candles has $50-$100 difference that is why i can confirm it ,we should stay away from the market until the maket has been stabilize probably when these people are done buying from the bottom they will going to push the market up and then repeat the cycle,selling from the peak dumping the market again and again.
Activity: 199
price manipulation can happen, but doing it also needs big funds. if I think the current Cryptocurrency turbulence is due to the large influence of Cryptocurrency ads ban on Google, Facebook and Twitter, so many people are selling their coins, and causing the price of coins to drop drastically
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
Yes, nowadays there is a lot of market manipulation for bitcoin investment especially nowadays there is an investment war between developed and developing countries.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
I think they are but only in the long run will we able to say who benefited from this manipulation. Smaller investors need to be very careful and alert to any changes and how these can impact their investments.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Why? Why not

I've heard both sides of the argument and to a certain extent, they both make sense more or less.

Thoughts?
Yes, crypto isnt really widespreaded yet, normal people are scared to jump in because the volatility. So most of the crypto holders are whales that surely have a big impact to the market if they buy or sell coins, and it can be called manipulation if they do it on purpose.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Which I fear all nations that disagree with the existence of crypto they join and agree to price manipulation so as to make the price of bitcoin and altcoin weaken.  Grin But it seems like this is not possible, given the many benefits of the blockhchain system.
Activity: 32
Yup, every market is continuously and presently being manipulated; this isn't unique to crypto.

Agreed. There are a lot of factors that can manipulate the market.
|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
After the huge marketcap in the end of 2017, lots of brokers and analysts entered the crypto world, since they saw the opportunities, for sure. So yes, the market is manipulated and as the marketcap increases, the number of manipulators increases, too.
Pages:
Jump to: