Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the markets are being manipulated right now? - page 7. (Read 809 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Why? Why not

I've heard both sides of the argument and to a certain extent, they both make sense more or less.

Thoughts?
I think that the current dips in the market are artificial and result of some manipulation, They doesn't seem natural. I dont have a hard reason but I can say from my trading and TA experience that this is not what it used to be.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
I definitely think that the markets are being manipulated; mainly by the media. It is worrying that most of the crypto currency news outlets are own by entities that have deep ties to traditional banking establishment that fears BTC. When I browse through them, nothing by FUD. You have to ask yourself, whose side are they on.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I'm sure that we are being manipulated so that we sell our coins and in the future the market sharks will deploy the market with a large amount of investments  Tongue
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Perhaps we do not know much, but I believe that yes - some communities of rich people can influence the market. This is a minus the decentralized system. We must accept this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I think the market is now dominated by whales in part, partly because of the influence of policies applied in the BTCs of some countries. Thus, BTC prices are falling sharply. The market will go through this period of crisis in the next few months. So do not worry too much, do not sell our BTC. Hold on to them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
Hello!The markets are manipulated 100% Big vales only waits for the moment to get they rewards,they dump and pump when want i think vitalik and another big persons is controled.Look on market graphics u can see all the way looks like someone draw it,crypto needs to get regulated or big persons with crypto can speculate always when they want..
Activity: 7
Of course it is,if you are using technical analysis you will see the chart is so much manipulated that is why i suggest that you should stay away from your computer and wait for these people to stop what they are doing,its killin the market probably these banks has started to take actions against our growing community that is why they are doign this!
Activity: 28
I think the market is in constant manipulation. unfortunately it is the nature of the beast at the moment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Why? Why not

I've heard both sides of the argument and to a certain extent, they both make sense more or less.

Thoughts?
It is 100% manipulated by whale and giant holders, they were always doing FUD and the cause is panic selling then it is their time to buy at the bottom then repeat.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
But bitcoin is proven centralised, alts not.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
Thinking out loud....
Den Larimen creates a rival eht in the form of EOS, and collects from sale of its tokens eth, imagine how much eth he has in his hands, and how he can manipulate the price

The anti ethereum that collected huge amount of eth and its platform will launch this year, by the way in my personal opinion the whole market can be manipulate by a bigwhale (holding a huge amount of altcoin) if they sell all their token its surely create a big dump to the market from the start of crypto world its manipulated by big investor.
Activity: 154
maybe not but this could happen yes of course that is doing it is a world investor that currently plays a price on the market so I think if it really happened then there is great hope for altcoin users to get more profits than ever before.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
Bitcoin is manipulated, others not so much, but silly people look at bitcoin price and sell the alts.
Activity: 9
I personally seen it by myself because i am in marginal trading in bitmex that is why i know how bitcoin's value is being manipulated by these financial institutions,each candle is being manipulated averagely $50-$80 that is why im sure that these financial instutions are the ones who are trying to put the bitcoin's price down so that they can get as much as they can,because you will need millions of dollars to manipulate these candles.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
It might be. But if you going to review what's going on to bitcoin they are implementing lightning network and soon to be implemented on all exchanges and wallet. Will just wait before it goes live.
Activity: 392
I think it might be. But whatever the impact is, when the cryptocurrency market is well known and traded, it is certain that the crystalline market will grow and grow stronger. The media is a useful tool, strongly influencing people and people who will refer and use for their own purposes when participating in investing and trading in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 182
I don't think market manipulation really happens with regards to bitcoin, the market volume is so huge that it would take a superwhale to really manipulate it. The only thing that could be happening is if there is a mass sell-off from one of these whales, slowly dumping their BTC onto the market every day, leading to a sustained dip that we see now.

Yes, when we talk about market specially marketing side of the people.The is the commodity will be the government of the market owner and it depends on what market competition. And also people will tend to buy the product in the market even though prices high and supply is low.
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
Yes, crypto market is definetely manipulated by big players. They even spread positive/negative news due to buy/sell coins for the price they like.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
As long as there is Tether they will be manipulated.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Do you think the markets are being manipulated right now?
Of course, it's manipulated. The crypto market will be under manipulations until it won't be regulated by the strict laws. This happens on any unregulated markets. One of the main reasons why rich investors buy the media is to use them for their own purposes, one of them is manipulation.
Pages:
Jump to: