Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the price of BTC will drop to 4000 dollars? - page 2. (Read 2824 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
agree with your opinion, if bitcoin price dropped until $4000 it will be disaster for every crypto enthusiast, and it may some of crypto enthusiast rethink to hold their investment. it will impact to ICO drastically, they might lost investor's interest and needed for long time period to held tokensale.
lets hope the price of bitcoin will stqrt to rise and no more drop, my prediction still the price goes stagnant and there are no big dump or pump until the end of 2020.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I think yes. Even up to 3000 Dollars actually. But then I really hope that that it is the bottom so I can start bagging altcoins again for long term hold.
I think no one can really predict but there is posibility that it can be down to 4000$ or maybe it will go up to 20000$, since crypto currency is a decentralized system then it all depends on market movement from every peoples activity or even we say that a whales can have a great contribution of markets value but then they cannot take all the control for bitcoin price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I do not think that we will see a price as low as $ 4000, maybe it will go down but it's hard to say
It is difficult to say. You are right because we are just ordinary people, not those who have special abilities. Grin I also don't think it will drop to $4000 because the next few months are good times each year.

Well if it's still going to have another dip, i don't think it'll be that far from where the current value is. I agree that historically, the last quarter of each year is always on a positive not. And hopefully that won't break trend this year.
Anything can happen in the market.Moreover the value of bitcoin is very volatile and we do not know when will the price rise or fall and it does not follow any specific trend.Bitcoin is considered as a money making machine and we should definitely take advantage of it.But now a days the price of bitcoin is low and it is unable to recover from a very long time now.But yes bitcoin has the ability to reach upto a new mark and create new records in the market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I do not think that we will see a price as low as $ 4000, maybe it will go down but it's hard to say
It is difficult to say. You are right because we are just ordinary people, not those who have special abilities. Grin I also don't think it will drop to $4000 because the next few months are good times each year.

Well if it's still going to have another dip, i don't think it'll be that far from where the current value is. I agree that historically, the last quarter of each year is always on a positive not. And hopefully that won't break trend this year.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I think that there is no, the price not will decline . I think the price will go up on the contrary .
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
No. I don't think so. The bitcoin will not drop to 4000. The best is to get bitcoin now when is still low before ETF approved.

Yes i do agree on that, investing a huge amount right now is the best thing to do because as soon as the etf will be approve, the market price will start to skyrocket again.
Activity: 248
Currently BTC prices have been hovering at 6000, and if the BTC prices fell to $5000, $4000 should be not far off, the market is confirmed in the bear market, want to rise to $20000, you may need a couple of years. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Well theres nothing impossible. Maybe that would be happen but I think it needs patient so that you can wait with a vibe. $20,000 is a big amount but hopefully bitcoin could raise hugher than that.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
No. I don't think so. The bitcoin will not drop to 4000. The best is to get bitcoin now when is still low before ETF approved.
Activity: 625
To any point the price wishes to drop to, it should go ahead, but one thing is for sure, this year has something interesting to all crypto/bitcoin lovers and holders. As at last year, no one will believe that bitcoin will get up to $10k, but it went way beyond that, so, this year has its own record with crypto.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
You see the price today it's already 8000 dollars and I think your prediction 20,000 dollars happen in the next couple of years will happen this year again because next month you will and most people see bitcoin pump very high. But in the future they have chance to become bitcoin $4000 and I think next few years possible to happen.
Activity: 98
Currently BTC prices have been hovering at 6000, and if the BTC prices fell to $5000, $4000 should be not far off, the market is confirmed in the bear market, want to rise to $20000, you may need a couple of years. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I really think it will rise above $ 6000. If it drops below $ 6k, many will panic. And many are disappointed. But I see now the changes are starting to increase. Maybe at the end of the year will soar.

There are too many investors of bitcoins this year so there is no possible way for the price to go down below $6k dollars and investing right now will be your best chance to earn more profit since the market will still go back to normal after a few months.

I agree with you, the number of new investors is increasing every day. We can only expect the increase of prices not the fall.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
I really think it will rise above $ 6000. If it drops below $ 6k, many will panic. And many are disappointed. But I see now the changes are starting to increase. Maybe at the end of the year will soar.

There are too many investors of bitcoins this year so there is no possible way for the price to go down below $6k dollars and investing right now will be your best chance to earn more profit since the market will still go back to normal after a few months.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
most likely to go down to $ 4000 I do not think it will happen because it will be very freefall once, maybe to drop the lowest bitcoin is $ 5000 to $ 6000 and then it will go back up. take advantage of the moment when bitcoin goes down to buy it
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
What can initiate such dump?

Maybe a news related to some absolute bans or severe regulations. I don't see the lost interest of investors can be a reason if such dump happens. Interest in BTC is growing and BTC has a decent support at $5800. Price won't fall below it. $4000 is near to impossible unless and until there is some negative sentiment in the community because of some negative news. That only can kill the demand.
LETS GO ADAB
I think it's less likely that if the BTC does reach $4,000, then the market will become extremely cold and many investors will leave the encryption market.

Decreasing up to $4k dollars is possible if most of the people will sell their coins but as of now, the market is green and it might continuously increasing up to december just like what happened last year.
Activity: 132
I think it's less likely that if the BTC does reach $4,000, then the market will become extremely cold and many investors will leave the encryption market.
Activity: 196
I don't think the price of bitcoin will drop bellow $4000 it can be reached up to $5000 but later the price will go up and I strongly believe bitcoin have great future and more peoples will buy bitcoin, now days the market condition is very bad for crypto currency and this situation will change by this year end , there is hug support from all over the world for bitcoin so this is the best time to buy some bitcoin and hold , you will get good return on investment ,wait and see  the next couple of years for crypto currency
Pages:
Jump to: