Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the price of BTC will drop to 4000 dollars? - page 5. (Read 2824 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
BTC is BTC). Such drops only cause panic but I believe that it will drop before flying high. Hold your assets people!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I don't think it will go that low, hopefully won't go below $5000 but who knows. I'm in for the long term anyway.

BTC has a lot of support around 6K and I doubt it will go under 5K. I am optimistic and hope it will slowly rise to 7K level and from there we'll see how it will go.
Activity: 58
I don't think it will go that low, hopefully won't go below $5000 but who knows. I'm in for the long term anyway.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
The $5,000 bitcoin is an unimaginable price. Once Bitcoin reaches this price, it means that the miners are bankrupt, the market collapses, and investors lose more than 90% of their assets, a bloody price.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
If bitcoin price drop down to $4k it is going to be bloody for altcoins because altcoins rely on bircoin price, i don't think it wil go below $5k before the price will shoot up.
Activity: 84
It may happen, but I believe bitcoin will go back up to more than $ 20,000 even though it will take a long time, but this is a gamble of good investment and only for people who have guts,,though bitcoin is facing alot of problematic issues in market sector.
Activity: 437
Now the market is starting to go down but there are not assurance. I expect price will go up till 20k in the end of year.
Activity: 98
I do not think so BTC will be Drop to 4000 Dollars See in Coinmarketcap BTC Price going high and Hopefully it will be more up soon. Feeling Positive But yes looks like better chance to buy more at that price compared to last year price, those who are looking for to buy BTC.
Activity: 52
Merit: 4
Currently BTC prices have been hovering at 6000, and if the BTC prices fell to $5000, $4000 should be not far off, the market is confirmed in the bear market, want to rise to $20000, you may need a couple of years. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I don't think it will take that much to climb back to 20K, but I'm rather sure it will take several months at least for sure, since it WILL probably tank to $5000 - $4000 first.
Activity: 182

yes it can take a long time but it should not be forgotten that it has come to this very short time. what is important in this minute is to be in the right place at the right time
Activity: 65
Probably. You can look at the current market, still very fragile, all kinds of hacking time, loopholes, and constantly appear. The confidence in the entire market is constantly lost. It is difficult for you to let the market rise again in this situation.
Activity: 560
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
I think this price is unlikely to drop. Here is on 5,000 can go, and the is unlikely. Now small fall, then growth will be
We can only but hope that that won't be the case though. From technical analysis it should go below 5700 range.
Activity: 45
I hope and pray that this doesn't happen .if the Bitcoin drops to 4000 kennels then the entire crypto market without really take a long term to recover from the fall.
Activity: 56
It is possible that Bitcoin will enter the price of $4,000. Because the support strength of 6000 US dollars is not enough now, the market has the need to fall again to find support points. But there is not much room for decline.
Activity: 72
Yes it is possible but we don't know when it will drop. There are times where bitcoin rapidly increase and decrease it's price. As i see the price now it seems that it will not drop to 4000 dollars
Anything can happen in the crypto currency world but but coin Goin less that $4000 is almost impossible this year. We can only watch and see what will be of the market.
Activity: 240
Currently BTC prices have been hovering at 6000, and if the BTC prices fell to $5000, $4000 should be not far off, the market is confirmed in the bear market, want to rise to $20000, you may need a couple of years. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Price at $4000 is still possible. I think everything is possible with the crypto because of its volatily. Probably we can prevent this further if people will keep on holding their Bitcoin. So I believe we need to help one another to keep our faith with Bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
Yes, $4k price level is likely to be broken in the coming months. And with no end to the bear market in sight I think we should expect a multiyear bear phase like the last one. Although nothing can be predicted accurately in the crypto markets, you should keep on daily cost averaging to avoid getting stuck on the sidelines if the pump starts earlier.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io

It is possible though I believe that the minimum price this year has already been achieved. Generally, I think that such a low price on Bitcoin is caused by the desire of large investors to enter the market at a lower price. And people who panic sell coins, further reduce the rate.
Pages:
Jump to: