Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the price will hit to $600 value in this month? - page 3. (Read 3205 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I dont think so that the price of the Bitcoin will rise that fast and that is because you also can see now that the value of the Bitcoin is going to be more worth but it takes time.
But the most are hoping of course that the value will jump or something but that will not happen it was already stable for a long time so it has to recover now.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
i think it is too early to say anything for sure about the price by the end of this month. so far i can remember that all the previous similar prices had the same question (will it hit $500, will it hit $400) after the $400 and $300 resistance was broken for the first time and so far all those times we got stuck at an stable price for a long time.
Activity: 266
Last Month? I mean May? well, it didn't but I think this month, it is very much possible,it almost $550+ before the month end, so probably it is not difficult for the price to reach $600 at the end of this month or probably on the first week of July. But of course lets put into consideration those price dips that we sometimes forgot.  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
bitcoin possibility could hit $ 600 by the end of this month or in the beginning of july because after the price rises higher in the last week the price certainly will down.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
As others have said, this being the last day of this month, $600 doesn't seem likely. But then again, with Bitcoin you can expect the unexpected.

Anyways, $600 sometime next month - maybe even next week, if not sooner - looks like an inevitability. This speculation is based just on the idea that with halving right around the corner, there will be a final last minute rush to grab some bitcoins before the event.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
Theres no doubt the price will hit.

Price will hit, but the question is will it hold and for how long.

If it market is convinced and it survives for 1 month then I`d be happy.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Most of the chance are here that bitcoin will be hit $600 in this month. But only when if bitcoin's price will rise up continuously in this way, than may be we will see Bitcoin will come cross $600, also that halving is coming in the next month, so for me it is hundred person chances that Bitcoin will cross it.     
Activity: 434
I honestly think it will hit this amount in the next month to be honest, of course we cannot predict this.
With this price there is a high chance that it will hit the 600 dollar in the upcoming month.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
The month is over, but bitcoin performed good and hit $540. It will reach $600 in this week only and $700 till halvening.

Bitcoin has been performing  good for the last few weeks and the price is constantly going up. For the last week, it has started getting the momentum and now we are at a stage where halving is nearby and price rise is high. Everything now is in favor of the bitcoins and we are just about to see another great Halving this year.
Activity: 433
I think it will hit or touch $600 at least once for June.

After the halving in July though, who knows how high it can go.
Activity: 266
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
The month is over, but bitcoin performed good and hit $540. It will reach $600 in this week only and $700 till halvening.
legendary
Activity: 1232
if these positive trend still continue till end of june i'm pretty sure the prices will be hit to $600 or could be above from those prices but seems i don't know when this pump will be over because my thought for bitcoin prices always be mistake

In June, I do think there is a chance of $600 being achieved, if the bull run continues.
However, we are still in May and chances of achieving $600 in this month (next 7 hrs) is very, very small.
legendary
Activity: 980
if these positive trend still continue till end of june i'm pretty sure the prices will be hit to $600 or could be above from those prices but seems i don't know when this pump will be over because my thought for bitcoin prices always be mistake
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
i clearly see bitcoin is going to 650$,and i think we will see that level in June.definitly yes
legendary
Activity: 994
Bitcoin has touched 575$ quite few days ago but get dumped a little bit so i think it will not touch 600$ as today is end of this month. From this movementum bitcoin has got i am sure it will surpass even 800$ before halving.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
We already seen the price hit $500 value and now $600 value is our next goal..According to other opinion the price will not hit to $600 this month

it is hard to say in my opinion.
so far every rise has been slow. if you look back it has always been like this, the price goes over the 2,3,4,5 hundreds and then stays above that for a very long time of 1 or two months even more.
so I think 500s is going to be the same and it can take at least a month to get to $600

because more dump will come. 24k btc dump like kwukduck said..
What do you think. share your opinion...

where did he say this, I haven't seen him around for a long time Cheesy
check out kwukduck post history and you understand how much his comments are worth even reading!
Activity: 938
We already seen the price hit $500 value and now $600 value is our next goal..According to other opinion the price will not hit to $600 this month
Hitting $600 is our next goal but unless the price keep rising at a high tempo I doubt it that we are going to hit $600 within just a month. I think that we need a couple more months before we are going to hit $600.

No I think this will be the price in this month for sure, price is moving up now and we can expect this price in next couple of weeks.
Activity: 322
Hitting $600 is our next goal but unless the price keep rising at a high tempo I doubt it that we are going to hit $600 within just a month. I think that we need a couple more months before we are going to hit $600.
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
Of course not.  there's only less than a day left before next month.  The price can reach $600 in June, and kwukduck saying otherwise just makes it more likely.

Probably not, and we'll never know if the whales will go start selling their bitcoins now that the price is at 540.
That will be nice of course if that is possible but it will be really hard to know what will happen in the future and that is the bad thing but I dont think that it will rise that fast.
And that is because it was stable for a long time and it have now to recover and that is all so we need the patience to wait for a higher value and sell it on the right moment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Yes,It is possible and I do think so that price will be much more higher by the end of June 2016 than $600 for BTC.This current speculation was just a warm.I think real increase will be in coming days which can take the price to 800 plus dollars at halving.

$600 price is surely possible in this month, as now we are very close to that price, and looking at present hike in price suggests that it will be achieved very soon.
i think that we might reach even higher numbers in this month, summer starts and the halving is nearly here so all people will be buying their bitcoins right now

i think that during the summer we might reach such heights as 1000 dollars per bitcoin or even more, this would definitely allow me to make some decent profit in short time
Pages:
Jump to: