Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the price will hit to $600 value in this month? - page 4. (Read 3205 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Yes,It is possible and I do think so that price will be much more higher by the end of June 2016 than $600 for BTC.This current speculation was just a warm.I think real increase will be in coming days which can take the price to 800 plus dollars at halving.

$600 price is surely possible in this month, as now we are very close to that price, and looking at present hike in price suggests that it will be achieved very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Yes,It is possible and I do think so that price will be much more higher by the end of June 2016 than $600 for BTC.This current speculation was just a warm.I think real increase will be in coming days which can take the price to 800 plus dollars at halving.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I don't think we will see another pump in Bitcoin price.There is nothing which can be said authentically about Bitcoin.All depends on whales most Chinese how they decide to drive the market in coming days.It seems there is some kind of stability in price at the moment.I will be much more happy if this stability to be on long term.
Activity: 280
Merit: 252
Xavier
By the end of June, yes I guess. It is an honour to see it's price reach close to 750$ again after these years Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
We already seen the price hit $500 value and now $600 value is our next goal..According to other opinion the price will not hit to $600 this month
because more dump will come. 24k btc dump like kwukduck said..
What do you think. share your opinion...

This month definitely not!Because today is the last day of may!At least where I live it's still the 31st.
In june however there might be a chance to see the 600 range as halving is coming closer and closer and some kind of hype may kick in with another small rallye.
But in the end it doesn't as long as the general trend heads direction north!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Like others have said it's already happened in China. I dunno if it's gonna be all that healthy if it does get there so quickly.

On a side note this - https://vinnylingham.com/deconstructing-the-bitcoin-market-cap-ce52b0d87035#.y5ikap7vq says that the near $700 level is where the ATH can be found these days when you add increased supply.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
Yes, I just said that we can hit $600 in the next month without any difficulties. Bull pressure is too high and the price will naturally keep going up. At some point there will be some type of correction but it's a gamble to short. At the end of the day buy and hold is the way to win.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
This month?  Of course not.  there's only less than a day left before next month.  The price can reach $600 in June, and kwukduck saying otherwise just makes it more likely.

in terms of USD Huobi already reached $600 a while back, but it didn't last for very long.

Doesn't look like we will hit $600 today on USD exchanges just yet though.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Currently, the Price around $545. There are hostilities that it will hit the $600 mark but not in the next few hours
Activity: 628
It will hit $600 today. Trend is still upward, we had 2-3 days pause, when it breaks $550 in a few hours, it will accelerate towards $600.
How you sure that the price will hit 600 today.. and i think many people right now are satisfied in this increases and i think more people are selling there bitcoin.. so the price wont hit $600 these days.. maybe mid of june. is just my speculation but we don't know what will happen these coming june..
I'm a huge pattern analysis fan, this is just my opinion, no one can be 100% sure.
It will hit $600 today. Trend is still upward, we had 2-3 days pause, when it breaks $550 in a few hours, it will accelerate towards $600.
How you sure that the price will hit 600 today.. and i think many people right now are satisfied in this increases and i think more people are selling there bitcoin.. so the price wont hit $600 these days.. maybe mid of june. is just my speculation but we don't know what will happen these coming june..
Activity: 686
That is has pretty good chance to hit over $600 into first week of upcoming month because today is the last day of current month so that i don't think we will see that price floor before end of today there.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The price of bitcoin has already hit $600 in several Chinese exchanges. But it will not hit that in Bitstamp this month.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
with current hype i would ay YES we can see 600 $ withing a month
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
Of course it's impossible, unless suddenly there's very good news about bitcoin or someone buy lots of bitcoin at once.
Maybe bitcoin price can reach $600 before halving happened Roll Eyes
Activity: 628
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Of course not.  there's only less than a day left before next month.  The price can reach $600 in June, and kwukduck saying otherwise just makes it more likely.

Probably not, and we'll never know if the whales will go start selling their bitcoins now that the price is at 540.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
Thank satoshi
This month?  Of course not.  there's only less than a day left before next month.  The price can reach $600 in June, and kwukduck saying otherwise just makes it more likely.
We already seen the price hit $500 value and now $600 value is our next goal..According to other opinion the price will not hit to $600 this month
because more dump will come. 24k btc dump like kwukduck said..
What do you think. share your opinion...
Pages:
Jump to: