Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the SEC will approve CBOE's Bitcoin ETF? - page 2. (Read 444 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Given that the SEC has rejected it many time before, we are not that hopeful that it might get accepted this time. But if it does, it might bring the market back to its normal self a little bit.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
CBOE's Bitcoin EFT would be positive for the space but what people are looking for is the price action, I doubt it would have much impact on the price. The way CBOE's EFT would work is not going to be buying directly on the exchange. It would only make strong case for Bitcoin as an strong asset class
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
It’s very hard to tell as they have rejected it few times but if they accept it than it will be a very good news for the users as the price is going to raise. Now we can only hope that they accept it as early as possible.

We are waiting for such a good news. It is important for bitcoin to survive and people continue their interest in bitcoin. i think that bitcoin will become more popular and it ETF will get approved.
Activity: 116
The chances are pretty slim for them to be approving it. but if it does get rejected again, this might cause further panic in the market.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
If the SEC approves do you think it will have a global impact on other financial regulators? Will this possibly pave the way for an explosion in bitcoin value? Please share your thoughts. Thanks!
On all proposals or applications i do see would be worthy is the CBOE unlike on other specially the rejected ones and others who do line up which i do see an extra. CBOE isnt like on others which if this would be approved im somehow convinced this can give an effect but not a guaranteed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
If SEC approve yes it will have big impact, but I don't really see that much relevant to be hones. It's just another manipulation from media. It would be better to have crypto available at every corner which would help get cryptocurrencies mass adopted. With ETF's we might just raise in volume but that should be temporarly.
Activity: 112
When SEC will approve CBOE's Bitcoin ETF, the price of BTC would increase. In many cases, the digital asset would become the main asset and that was the vision of creating Bitcoin I guess.
Yes, I think they will approve it. Bitcoin ETF is very necessary for Bitcoin to get mass adoption. As the Bitcoin is a digital currency that cannot be regulated, so the US security and exchange commission is hesitating to approve it.
Activity: 49
It’s very hard to tell as they have rejected it few times but if they accept it than it will be a very good news for the users as the price is going to raise. Now we can only hope that they accept it as early as possible.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
For me the only CBOE's Bitcoin ETF that's has any prospects of approval is the VanEck Bitcoin ETF and this is largely because VanEck intends on settling contracts with “physical” bitcoin (bitcoin actually owned to back the ETF). This is unlike Proshares that was playing around with leverage, on an already volatile asset, and is backed by Bitcoin futures.
Activity: 56
Even though SEC has decline to accept Bitcoin several times in the past but I'm not disappointed. It might happend and then bitcoin price will rise as we are hopping.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
I think if SEC accept CBOE's Bitcoin ETF then there will be an impact on global economic regulation. And this effect will come in the price of Bitcoin too and it is entirely my own opinion.

Any update about the decision of SEC today?
I’m very confident that they will approved ETF but I can’t control myself from thinking negative things. We badly need this so the market will start to grow again. Let’s all hope for the best today and keep your eyes on the market.
Activity: 383
I think if SEC accept CBOE's Bitcoin ETF then there will be an impact on global economic regulation. And this effect will come in the price of Bitcoin too and it is entirely my own opinion.
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
If the SEC does not approve the ETF, then nothing terrible will happen. There are investors who want to legalize the crypto market, go to CBOE and NYSE, they are not happy with trading on other exchanges, that's all. But the development of crypto will not stop. There are other regions where technology is developing and introducing.
Activity: 308
As I think it is not, it is hard for the SEC to accept the BTC, because BTC is quite risky and difficult to manage, they are too complicated and if only a little careless we can lose BTC by hackers.
I think SEC will approve EFT in future because btc took many step to approve it. I think btc will set eft such a way that Sec will definitely approve it. It’s just a matter of time.
copper member
Activity: 196
The price of the bitcoin will increase when the ETF will get approval and after this bitcoin will turn into digital asset not digital currency  Cool
Activity: 684
Likely will postpone until the last moment, and then will accept.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
The approval will not be done, rather i perceive that it might be postponed till another year. If they do not approve it, the price of bitcoin will still skyrocket. I will just cross my hands and watch as things unfold.
copper member
Activity: 48
everybody unfortunately is talkingabout the so called ETF and its impacts on
bitcoin price while there is bakkt project in few coming months which in my opinion
will have greater effects on bitcoin price
Pages:
Jump to: