Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the SEC will approve CBOE's Bitcoin ETF? - page 4. (Read 444 times)

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
If the SEC approves do you think it will have a global impact on other financial regulators? Will this possibly pave the way for an explosion in bitcoin value? Please share your thoughts. Thanks!
It will but i still doubt about that. There was a little chance for bitcoin ETF to be approved by SEC. It will not give a lot of impact to the bitcoin price. You can see that how the futures contract of bitcoin works and then it will give you a lot of clue about what has already happened with the market. There was a lot of manipulation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
to be honest I am not too sure they will approve it, some evidence about that is, the event which was postponed to September, which was supposed to be completed in August, actually retreated until September, some reasons SEC resigned the decision that the ETF was a re review. this because so many bad things in crypto that was become an issue , kind money laundry etc
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Can no one predict the SEC's acceptance of CBOE's Bitcoin ETF? The only thing that could be done at the moment is to wait for the SEC's decision, which will have a huge impact on the exchange rate of the entire cryptocurrency market by the end of 2018. And I very much hope the SEC will Accept the establishment of Bitcoin ETF.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
If everything goes smoothly we will have a big rally. In these dates is very much preparing. BUT if this does not happen we will see new lows
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
No, there will be no global impact on the financial regulators. Bitcoin application has been disapproved so many times by SEC. After getting the approval from SEC the price of the bitcoin will increase. And at that time bitcoin will turn into the digital asset rather than digital currency which was the purpose of Satoshi Natamoto while creating this.
Activity: 182
No, it will not have a global impact on the other financial regulators. SEC disapproved the bitcoin ETF application many times. The price of the bitcoin will increase when the ETF will get approval and after this bitcoin will turn into digital asset not digital currency. It was the purpose of Satoshi Natamoto’s while creating.
Activity: 168
No, it won’t have any global impact on other financial regulators. Bitcoin ETF application has been disapproved many times by the SEC. If the ETF gets approval then the price of Bitcoin will increase and this will turn the Btc into a digital asset rather than digital currency as it was Satoshi Natamoto’s purpose while it was being created.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
My bet is they delay it again until Q1 2019. Either way, there will be a bull run for the September 30th decision.

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Yeah there is high chance for approval but we have to wait and see if it gets approves in september or they will delay it for couple of more months before approval, the thing is sooner or later it will get approved and long term holders will be meeting in moon with their expensive btc :p
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Defintely it wiill make an explosion, there will be hugr growth and possibly new bull run.
But i do not believ that we will see thi shappening on august 23rd, they will postpone it again.
Activity: 238
Right now, I don't really think SEC is going to approve any ETF proposal in the future. There is still manipulation existing in the market and SEC wants a ETF proposal that doesn't get affected by such moves in the market. Moreover, the idea of ETF is very different than what it has been known to us since Bitcoin's introduction. A lot of the crypto enthusiasts also don't want ETF to get approved because of that.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
I think they will not, SEC has disapproved Bitcoin ETF application many times and they will do that. Of course Bitcoin price will increase if the ETF approved but this will turn BTC into a digital asset but not a digital currency as Satoshi Nakamoto's purpose when creating it.
Activity: 33
If the SEC approves do you think it will have a global impact on other financial regulators? Will this possibly pave the way for an explosion in bitcoin value? Please share your thoughts. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: