Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the whales are manipulating the markets - page 24. (Read 1662 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Whales, Traders and governments controls the markets, and deploy differing tactics in able to move the markets, some even such as fake news, it is all happening right now. I am sure Whales have more to do that sit on a trading platform all day but they probably have some fun there, sometimes...
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
While i think that there is a high probability of whales manipulating the market, because (1) they have the power to do so and (2) it makes them even richer, i don't think each small pump or dump is related to them.

I can't imagine those 'whales' do have nothing better to do than manipulating the market 24/7.
There may be coordinated pumps or dump (which can be achieved with a relatively small amount of money in this market), but not every price movement is because of whales.
Shitty news, FUD, trust does play a big role too.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Hi guys ,
Do you think the whales are manipulating the markets ?? Has any one noticed that the current bull run that has been on for the last few weeks comes to a halt every time it reaches the 10 k mark and slides down . My theory is that whales sell at 10k and then create fud so market slides down only to buy back and pump . What do you think ?
Pages:
Jump to: