Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think there is a chance of world peacefull coexistance ? - page 3. (Read 1019 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Do you think there is a chance of world peacefull coexistance ?

Not as long as there is religion.   Undecided

Luckily, the day will come when the last religious person dies.

That day there won't be a universe anymore where people can bash religion.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100

This answer is so good. Sadly, those persons are mostly from the older generations right now, therefore we're actually hoping against some of our relatives, maybe even parents.

The minds of the older generations, too many times, are hateful though. Hateful against gays, against other religions, against immigrants, and so on.

I think that answer is quite bang on too. Side note the reason they are so hateful is because they were never taught to tolerate. Honestly I dont blame them, I would think if we born in the same era we would

be the same way. You are a product of your environment and my parents were raised in one were racism, sexism, and any other kind of ism was seen as standard and not challenged. I hope one day we

can achieve "world peace" but yeah that day certainly will not come until religion and this divide is gone. Atheism gonna be number one "religion" come 20-30 years from now, or so I also hope.
Activity: 127

This answer is so good. Sadly, those persons are mostly from the older generations right now, therefore we're actually hoping against some of our relatives, maybe even parents.

The minds of the older generations, too many times, are hateful though. Hateful against gays, against other religions, against immigrants, and so on.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

Activity: 14
Pages:
Jump to: