Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Think we Are alone in the Universe? - page 3. (Read 47373 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 5
September 25, 2019, 01:42:11 PM
Of course not. Imagine the size of the Universe (if possible) and ask again.
In my opinion, it's too selfish to think that the humanity is the only intelligent species.
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
September 24, 2019, 11:54:49 AM
I do not think we are alone. There might be some form of life outside earth
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 24, 2019, 11:48:39 AM
Pretty good question, sir. Definitely we are not alone here. Interesting how "somebody" looks like. Is it like in movies(aliens) or its some kind of liquid ?
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 24, 2019, 11:31:30 AM
So much for UFOs.

ISS live feed captures 'triangular US Space Force ship' hovering over Earth

A "triangular craft" recorded by the International Space Station live feed "hovering" over Earth has lead viewers to ask if its a US Space Force ship.

The United States Space Force is a proposed space warfare service branch of the US Armed Forces, which is intended to have control over military space operations.

And a newly emerged clip has conspiracists believing the force may have already been implemented.

YouTube conspiracist MrMBB333 uploaded the video over the weekend showing the unidentified craft hovering near to the ISS cameras.

Cool
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
September 24, 2019, 05:50:51 AM
Yes, there has not been any real proof of another being existance
If you will only explore the internet there’s lot of evidence that pointing to another species and lot more to find.science has been very transparent about the discoveries they are having

I don't think we are.. so many species even on our planet we haven't discovered yet. There is more.
Absolutely correct in here mate,many sightings that has documented about another types of living things here in our planet and in outside the earth
Activity: 135
Merit: 4
You become what you think.
September 24, 2019, 03:50:47 AM
Yes, there has not been any real proof of another being existance
Activity: 193
Merit: 7
September 24, 2019, 02:27:53 AM
I don't think we are.. so many species even on our planet we haven't discovered yet. There is more.
Activity: 88
September 24, 2019, 02:10:59 AM
No, we definitely are not alone. With so many species and living being everywhere, we haven't even gone through mariana trench and who the hell knows whats beneath the cold water.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
September 23, 2019, 01:32:02 AM
Take a look at this:

gsas.harvard.edu/sites/default/files/pdfs/issues/colloquy_current.pdf
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
September 23, 2019, 01:20:28 AM
Do we know how big is universe? Or How does it looks like every where? NO.

So it is just a probability that some thing else is living some where in universe!
legendary
September 22, 2019, 05:18:04 PM
If the universe is infinite there is an infinite quantity of combinations of anything, so not only we are not alone, but also there is a guy sitting in front of a computer right now somewhere in the universe that is reading the post of another guy published on bitcointalk forum, thousands of light years far from here.

Yabut, he came from here (or am I the guy, and I am posting from there?).   

Cool
Activity: 697
Merit: 262
Slimcoin - the Proof of Donation inventors!
September 22, 2019, 04:46:30 PM
If the universe is infinite there is an infinite quantity of combinations of anything, so not only we are not alone, but also there is a guy sitting in front of a computer right now somewhere in the universe that is reading the post of another guy published on bitcointalk forum, thousands of light years far from here.
legendary
September 22, 2019, 04:26:27 PM
We are biorobots.

What kind of creature is smart enough and capable enough to build something as complex as biorobots? But that is the small of it. He would have to be smart enough to build the whole ecological structure of the earth just to keep the biorobots alive? Where is the being that is smart enough to do thus?

Cool
copper member
Activity: 196
September 22, 2019, 08:43:33 AM
  Take a look at a short video all endlessly!
Activity: 213
I am also interested in this question. Since 8 class I study astronomy, so far I am sure that we are not alone in the universe
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly

This is very interesting, but in truth, we are just waiting for Guardians of the galaxy ship to crash in our backyard, then Drax will tell us about the secrets of lie

The secrets of the lie start with the Devil - Satan - and Gurdians of the Galaxy/Drax are aprt of it.

Cool

Don't you dare question Guardians of The Galaxy! That movie has all the answers to the questions of life!  Grin

People don't always watch movies to know the truth about this things.
An alien visitor that fails to teach hardcore moral values is not of GOD. Such "aliens" will likely teach you to accommodate immorality....Even when they teach hardcore morality, they would not practice what they preach
Activity: 38
We haven't explored anything yet. much more to see and I believe there are other species

Yeah, they even found water on Mars which could mean that there was very basic lifeforms on that planet.
Activity: 193
Merit: 7
We haven't explored anything yet. much more to see and I believe there are other species
Activity: 38
We are not even alone on earth there are animals, plants and many other living beings which are not even discovered yet on earth.
They say that there are millions of undiscovered insect species in tropical rain forests. Of course, this is not an extracelestreal life, but it all is still very fascinating.
BTW, do you guys know deep oceans are researched way less than the moon surface? That's crazy, isn't it?
Activity: 5
We are not even alone on earth there are animals, plants and many other living beings which are not even discovered yet on earth.
Pages:
Jump to: