Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Think we Are alone in the Universe? - page 36. (Read 47373 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
of course not, between us it is full of aliens .
Activity: 59
I think not cause the universe is too big for only of us I think we're not the only one.
Activity: 36
I think we are not alone in this universe,considering the vastness of the universe,there must be life elsewhere in the universe just yet found.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
We are not alone in the universe. We have each other.    Cool
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I think we are not alone in the Universe but we will not meet Aliens soon
Activity: 114
We are not if organisms are counted because scientists had already seen many of it in their space explorations.
Activity: 49
I think there are many other worlds in the universe , I believe in the Supreme mind ,but there are questions that we are not destined to know the answer to.
Activity: 22
I think no because the Universe is so massive that there will be no living things besides us in a planet maybe there's like in another dimension a another earth.
Activity: 65
February 28, 2018, 09:36:18 PM
I think we are in this universe alone because it is now 2000 years ago and the scientists or anyone has not proven us otherwise. But until then we are alone in this universe.
Activity: 19
February 28, 2018, 09:08:52 PM
A difficult one to answer but i think we are not alone here on mother earth.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 08:22:17 PM
it is a question that people still argue on,
I believe that we are not alone in the universe but I still am interested in hearing others opinion on this.

We are not alone in this universe, our universe is infinity there are lot more of us out there and maybe some of them are way way more advance to us and some are not.
Activity: 238
February 28, 2018, 06:59:34 PM
No we are not alone. We are here with you.
Activity: 7
February 28, 2018, 06:52:10 PM
There are two possibilities and both are mind blowing for me. 1) we are not alone and life exist outside of our soler system. And considering the size of the universe it's most probably teeming with life. All those fantasy films about aliens are probably tame compared to what is probably out there if aliens exist. 2) the second possibility is that we are actually all alone, a pale blue dot as carl Sagan said. I think the though of being alone is waaaaay more freighting than the though of aliens
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 06:47:12 PM
Each planet in the universe is unique. The unique feature of the Earth is that it has the life.
Activity: 84
Merit: 8
February 28, 2018, 06:21:39 PM
Yes, we know that our universe is huge. To see is to believe. But there something that we cant see but still beleiving. I believe in the bible and what writtens on it
Activity: 101
Merit: 3
February 28, 2018, 03:28:31 PM
Nope, most probable that's something out/in there.
Activity: 28
February 28, 2018, 02:29:45 PM
I think yes
Activity: 82
February 28, 2018, 01:04:48 PM
Yes. The universe is unimaginably big, but of course it revolves around us perfect humans. Because we are so special. /s
Activity: 48
February 28, 2018, 12:56:37 PM
 There is a higher intelligence than us out there.

It is possible we could attain what we describe as "God-like" powers such as creation and modification of life and healing of the sick (DNA-editing), interstellar travel to the "heavens".

Most of what earlier people's describe as Angel's and their God's and their power and knowledge would easily be what we as a space-faring civilization a few hundred or thousands of years in the future would appear to others.

More and more theoretical physicists are finding faith in a Grand Architect of the Universe.. the maths that make existence possible are almost unexplainable any other way.

God could transcend being personified at all, not a him or her, or even an it, but ALL
Activity: 197
February 28, 2018, 12:36:17 PM
No were not alone in the universe.
Pages:
Jump to: