Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Think we Are alone in the Universe? - page 35. (Read 47373 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Yes, we know that our universe is huge. To see is to believe. But there something that we cant see but still beleiving. I believe in the bible and what writtens on it
Activity: 154
Yes, we know that our universe is huge. To see is to believe. But there something that we cant see but still beleiving. I believe in the bible and what writtens on it
Activity: 23
No I don't think so.
Activity: 97
Yes. The universe is unimaginably big, but of course it revolves around us perfect humans. Because we are so special. /s
Activity: 54
There are two possibilities and both are mind blowing for me. 1) we are not alone and life exist outside of our soler system. And considering the size of the universe it's most probably teeming with life. All those fantasy films about aliens are probably tame compared to what is probably out there if aliens exist. 2) the second possibility is that we are actually all alone, a pale blue dot as carl Sagan said. I think the though of being alone is waaaaay more freighting than the though of aliens
Activity: 247

I think it's selfish to think that we are alone in this universe
Activity: 44
It is completely overwhelming when you think about how bit the universe is. Think of Voyager1, it has been traveling away from Earth since 1977, and it's only something like 19 light hours away. And we are just one star in our galaxy, in a universe that has billions and billions of galaxies.
Activity: 25
No, we are not alone in this universe.  There are aliens out there.  Even on earth we have jins and other worldly creatures we cannot see with naked eyes.
Activity: 57
No we are not alone. There are monkeys and crocodile out there.
The attitude is applied by some person they are like monkeys and crocodile inside.
Activity: 5
I think not cause the universe is too big for only of us I think we're not the only one.

Yes true i think the same
Activity: 121
yep....sometimes if i look to all the people arround me  Grin
Activity: 115
No, I dont think so that we are alone in this universe, for life isnt on earth can be find only, what if theres another earth-like planet in the other galaxies, thats why it explained the alien-life existing
Activity: 42
I am just curious about this topic, to see the balance of the answers.
Activity: 110
We are def not alone in this universe , their are many other planets to explore that we don't know about, i believe their is some other creatures out there deep into the planets
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
I think not, but others may be totally different than we imagine them
Activity: 140
I don't even imagine how big the Universe is. I think we can't be alone. Maybe there are creatures who are totally different from, but they are still somewhere in space
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
No, I don't think we are alone in the universe.

There's are a lot of poltergeist action even middle of the day, what you cannot explain. I not talking about my house.

Hah, if aliens are populating our planet, mining on alien hardware must be interesting Cheesy

How many PH/s ASIC BTC  Grin

Activity: 197
Я дyмaю чтo мы нe oдни, нo мы нe пpeдcтaвляeм ни  кaкoгo интepeca paзвитым цивилизaциям.
Pages:
Jump to: