Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trade for money or emotional satisfaction? - page 17. (Read 2670 times)

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
When you have got other sources of income then you can trade for emotional satisfaction. But, I am trading for money, as I don't have other sources of income. At this young age, I need a lot of money to support my family.
All I want to have is money in order to survive and buy the needs of family .Right now, its difficult to earn money because I am unemployed and no other source of income .Our point in this crypto world is to earn a lot of money to live better lifestyle .
I am trading because I want to earn more than I could, as much as possible I want to earn extra income here as well, for the security of our future, and I would love to quit my job too when time will come that I will finally earning here I would quit my job and will just focus on trading.
If you had a stable job, why do you have to quit? It is better if you had a stable job but it is quite irritating if you have a boss that you don't like or you hate your job. That's the kind of thing that's why most employee quitting to their jobs because of that factor. It is better to trade than to work on a small salary because you did compare the difference of trading versus working.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
I trade because i want to earn money. And if i earn good amount of money i can provide the needs of my family. Trading gives me some good profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
When you have got other sources of income then you can trade for emotional satisfaction. But, I am trading for money, as I don't have other sources of income. At this young age, I need a lot of money to support my family.
All I want to have is money in order to survive and buy the needs of family .Right now, its difficult to earn money because I am unemployed and no other source of income .Our point in this crypto world is to earn a lot of money to live better lifestyle .
I also like that by choosing the trading job I want it is just money because for family needs and to trade in the world of crypto it can make it easier to earn big money and can live a better life too
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
Emotional satisfaction will we get if we play in large numbers because if our capital is small emotional satisfaction's unlikely to be fulfilled. Fortunately, I trade just for profit I don't care how much profit I get, I am still satisfied with the results.
I'm on the opposite of you, i think the emotional satisfaction is gained if we're playing with the small amount because we actually don't care about the money.
And We're trading for money when we're trading with the large amount and we actually care about how much we will make.

With a small amount of money you are not gonna have any satisfaction if you win that trade.
That is why i am always using "medium size" amounts of money when i trade, if i win, i would be happy because of that.
Activity: 331
StartFi
Emotional satisfaction will we get if we play in large numbers because if our capital is small emotional satisfaction's unlikely to be fulfilled. Fortunately, I trade just for profit I don't care how much profit I get, I am still satisfied with the results.
I'm on the opposite of you, i think the emotional satisfaction is gained if we're playing with the small amount because we actually don't care about the money.
And We're trading for money when we're trading with the large amount and we actually care about how much we will make.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

Of course the most important source of trading is money. But the emotions that arise in this case are very unusual. Over time, I began to notice that I am also involved in trading for the sake of emotions. Thrills and experiences drag out, and money becomes a bonus for work  Grin
Everybody who makes a trade tries to control their emotions, emotions often cause people to make mistakes. The feeling of losing causes more loss. There are some psychological methods that control our feelings. Especially used by police and agents.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100

Of course the most important source of trading is money. But the emotions that arise in this case are very unusual. Over time, I began to notice that I am also involved in trading for the sake of emotions. Thrills and experiences drag out, and money becomes a bonus for work  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
i trade for money but with emotional satisfaction, I will try to manage for both.crypto trading is all about emotions roller coaster we need to manage both in order to succeed in crypto currency trading
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I am trading because I want to earn more than I could, as much as possible I want to earn extra income here as well, for the security of our future, and I would love to quit my job too when time will come that I will finally earning here I would quit my job and will just focus on trading.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
i think no one doing trade for satisfaction, everyone doing trade for money. before doing trading you should avoid emotion.
Others do trade for money that they can have during trading. They invest on a certain coin and trade to earn profit and good not to be emotional because it will take you into lose of money. Trades while you earn and learn on your moves in the market.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
I trade both for money and for emotionality. I actually have one coming as a consequence of the other.
Making money involves emotions of satisfaction and that's what you need.
Activity: 252
i think no one doing trade for satisfaction, everyone doing trade for money. before doing trading you should avoid emotion.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
if I alone by looking for money in the field of trading certainly it is to earn money, not to seek emotional satisfaction. because by looking for income in trading is not kidding because trading also has a considerable risk of loss
Activity: 233
For me it's kinda both. because of course the reason i trade is for the money and the education aand experience. but the emotions in trading is just wow.
Activity: 162
Merit: 24
I don't see trading crypto currency as an entertainment in any way but as some thing that brings profit to me at the end of my trade which simply mean that I trade for profit and not for entertainment purpose.

How can you not be entertained if you look at the BTC chart and see all the barts that can be painted there?
When you are in the small 20 people chat group of a new coin at 3am and joking with the dev about life.
When the coin you have been carefully charting and observing for days suddenly rocket jumps into one direction and renders all your analysis useless.

Seriously without being entertained this whole space would just be too much for me.
Sometimes I just need to laugh in face of the absurdness of cryptoworld Grin
Activity: 322
For both! I think that trading is the combination of both getting profit and emotional satisfaction. As for me, it is really great source of getting money because you develop your skills in the sphere of trading, always analyse market and feel happy when you achieve goals
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
Many people see trading as another source of income and I am doing it for money too. No or a few only trading because of happiness or emotional satisfaction like you said. Many see trading as a job because they invested their money and they need to protect it at any times. I am not serious in trading and to be honest, I am emotionless when I am trading. I just need to do some strategies and tricks to make some money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
I don't see trading crypto currency as an entertainment in any way but as some thing that brings profit to me at the end of my trade which simply mean that I trade for profit and not for entertainment purpose.
Pages:
Jump to: