Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trade shitcoins? - page 2. (Read 6579 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 523
May 09, 2017, 06:31:29 PM
I don't trade shit coins because they are just useless cryptocurrencies in the market and they are created because of the scam and we should stay away from those coins because they will just steal our money or give us a loss in trading so i think it is better to just trade for the reputable coins rather than shit coins.
yeah shit coins are useless coins and their coin has no aim and they just trying to get money from people and trying to scam people so need reject all the shit coin and never invest our money in like these coins and we need to focus on secure and stronger currency then we can get profit. 
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
May 09, 2017, 01:59:16 PM
Nope i do not trade shitcoins. But as per i know, shitcoins is an altcoin that becomes worthless day by day and also it turns out to be a scam operation. If you ask me, then i would suggest you not to trade with shitcoins. Because, it has a great risk to trade with this coin. Altcoins are the best to choose as trading.

If you check this link, you can see that there is no place for shitcoins. There are another coin with which you can go with long term investments.
https://coinmarketcap.com/

So, if you want to trade, do not trade shitcoins.
Yeaaa trade shitcoins is such as joining a MLM or ponzi scheme.
You might get profit if you do it in early days but it is never end with a good story .
Just think with that mindset and you will always try to avoid deal with shitcoins at all.

Shitcoins are no good at all in this industry actually, we all knew that, right? most of the shit was a ponzi scheme, but you will astonish why still shitcoins stand in the market, maybe because the greed people who are here in this community too I think.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
May 09, 2017, 11:41:59 AM
I don't trade shit coins because they are just useless cryptocurrencies in the market and they are created because of the scam and we should stay away from those coins because they will just steal our money or give us a loss in trading so i think it is better to just trade for the reputable coins rather than shit coins.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
May 09, 2017, 11:30:33 AM
Yes, I used to trade in the similar altcoins mentioned above, and sometimes I got 10X returns on the capital as these altcoins are highly volatile and thus there is a huge level of risk associated with it. I admit that I have lost many times and trading in such coins is as risky as putting money in gambling hence I never traded more than 5% of my trading corpus.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
May 09, 2017, 11:19:49 AM
no, i dont want to waste my time just for shitcoin because i think not worth it and not profitable.

if u want make profit with shitcoin you must trade in early, but i dont reccomended because its very risk

You have a point, but if you buy the coins in very small quantities and you keep them for some time, they could one day increase a lot in price. Lots of coins that are now 0.5-1$ were dirt cheap in the first months / years. I am doing this right now with a couple of coins, but I don't invest more that 10-20$ per coin, so I don't lose much in case the coin dies Smiley I also trade some good coins, but I invest more money in those Grin
You are right, as what they said that not everything that knocks on our door is an opportunity, that is why we have to be wise in making decisions.
They call it shitcoins as the word itself it means it is junk and useless, so let us just be careful in the coins that we are trading. But how you would know that it is a shitcoins? It is our strategy to discover.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
May 09, 2017, 11:03:10 AM
Yes I'm doing it and I'm loving it, and it's more fun when there's a lot of shills in the chatbox.
Good luck trading with shit coins as the risk involved are really high.Getting trolled in chat box is not that fun for everyone and remember you are always risking with your money when you are dealing with low volume coins because you could be the bag holder in the end.
People who are proud of shitcoin are usually people who are looking for luck.
But trading is a job that gives priority to skill, shitcoin is not an answer for profit.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
May 09, 2017, 10:56:21 AM
Yes I'm doing it and I'm loving it, and it's more fun when there's a lot of shills in the chatbox.
Good luck trading with shit coins as the risk involved are really high.Getting trolled in chat box is not that fun for everyone and remember you are always risking with your money when you are dealing with low volume coins because you could be the bag holder in the end.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
May 09, 2017, 10:19:58 AM
Activity: 53
Merit: 12
May 09, 2017, 10:02:01 AM
no, i dont want to waste my time just for shitcoin because i think not worth it and not profitable.

if u want make profit with shitcoin you must trade in early, but i dont reccomended because its very risk

You have a point, but if you buy the coins in very small quantities and you keep them for some time, they could one day increase a lot in price. Lots of coins that are now 0.5-1$ were dirt cheap in the first months / years. I am doing this right now with a couple of coins, but I don't invest more that 10-20$ per coin, so I don't lose much in case the coin dies Smiley I also trade some good coins, but I invest more money in those Grin
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
May 09, 2017, 09:47:46 AM
Hi. I was just wondering what you guys' opinion is about the large volume of shitcoins, and if there is profit to be made in these coins. For example Lepen, Macron, TRUMP, Putin, and 85% of the other coins listed on YoBit.

Do you trade in them? If yes, what kind of volume? Is it worth it?

Would highly appreciate your opinions.

Investing Shit coins is not a good idea to invest in, it wouldn't help us at all. Actually, they are more on hyped only for them to get
investors to buy their coins and it is more on pump and dump only nothing else.

I don't think many people invest in coins with the idea to help "us", and yes, these pump&dumps are the only reason for buying them.
Yes i don't trade with them most of the time but i traded with a coin called tide today on yobit. It was at 285 sat or something and it had the biggest dump and the price came till 1 sat. I bought how much ever i could with 0.2 btc at 1 sat and sold all for 2 sat and some at 3 sat making a profit of 0.5 btc. The price is till 2 sat if you want you can try it now on yobit.
This is most of the trader just away from the new altcoins in the market. If anyone wish to participate in trading altcoins, only eth will only gives decent profit. Other than that none of the altcoin trading will not work. Please do start your trading investment and trading in mostly on bitcoin only, because recently price jumped up and touched the new peak and it will grow higher.
Tsk, You're only trading BTC/USD? The only thing you can currently do is either hodl, or buy more? I don't see that many fluctuations. Some people are dumping, but the price is still steadily raising, right?

I traded with trump long time ago, and I remember I earned on that coin, that was on yobit while I traded there. Now I don`t visit them much and I`m trying to increase amount of ltc, etc, and some other coins that I think that have future. Fact is that some of this shit coins are here for a long time now, and someone is earning on them good probably.
Yup, i think it was the trump/putin coins that really broke through and are still holding their values.

MACRON/LEPEN coins on yobit are absolutely worthless, and they were extremely overhyped. Learned a good lesson there. :/         
Activity: 714
May 09, 2017, 09:20:07 AM

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
May 09, 2017, 09:13:26 AM
Shitcoin has more risk because the price can change drastically at any time, you can manipulate the price using only 0.1 btc on average has only a small volume and at worst shitcoin suddenly removed by the exchanger.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 09, 2017, 03:12:56 AM
Hi. I was just wondering what you guys' opinion is about the large volume of shitcoins, and if there is profit to be made in these coins. For example Lepen, Macron, TRUMP, Putin, and 85% of the other coins listed on YoBit.

Do you trade in them? If yes, what kind of volume? Is it worth it?

Would highly appreciate your opinions.

Investing Shit coins is not a good idea to invest in, it wouldn't help us at all. Actually, they are more on hyped only for them to get
investors to buy their coins and it is more on pump and dump only nothing else.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
May 08, 2017, 05:34:30 PM
I have never tried my luck with any of these shitcoins, but looking at the massive spikes achieved by some of them, I am getting really tempted. I would have purchased Ether, but it is heavily overpriced now.
its very good for you that you never try with it , i invest many time my bitcoin in shitcoins and always i lost my money and never recover that my balance i waste my money in like that coins now i never invest on shitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
May 08, 2017, 01:58:21 AM
I never trade shitcoin, it is very risky and I will not take that risk. I only trade in coins that really have good development and can be profitable. I'd better trade a coin that can definitely make a profit, I prefer the safe way. My friend once traded shitcoin in sizable quantity but he suffered a loss and he said it's useless to expect the profit from shitcoin, that's also what makes me afraid to trade it.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
May 07, 2017, 04:58:34 PM
go with a hundred dollars on each shitcoin, im sure each will present a positive return somewhere along the timeline

Most are created for the sole purpose of getting the devs some more btc in their pockets and repeat the same cycle again. I became a part of a pump and dump team once and I thought I was making good progress until that same group scammed its members and vanished. I personally would invest in coins that have some good road maps and a transparent dev team which you can talk about the progress of the coin and asks suggestions from its community.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
May 07, 2017, 04:43:13 PM
go with a hundred dollars on each shitcoin, im sure each will present a positive return somewhere along the timeline
Activity: 913
May 06, 2017, 01:24:09 PM
I have never tried my luck with any of these shitcoins, but looking at the massive spikes achieved by some of them, I am getting really tempted. I would have purchased Ether, but it is heavily overpriced now.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
May 06, 2017, 12:59:35 PM
Most of the coins on yobit are dying. I am just holding 5-6 altcoins on yobit and the market is too small to even trade and earn any profit. On top of that, most of their wallets also don't work and yobit has recently stopped being considered as a trustworthy trading site. Altcoins on bittrex and liqui have a bigger market size and active traders. Altcoins like DASH, ETH, TRST, RLC and XMR are doing extremely well.
The altcoins are more risky than the BTC. People loving the risk dealing any is happy with that but I personally am not satisfied with them as I’ve experimented investing in many before but the problem that you will barely see them again. It is not easy to make a decision to pick that alt for investment.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
May 06, 2017, 11:00:10 AM
Yes i don't trade with them most of the time but i traded with a coin called tide today on yobit. It was at 285 sat or something and it had the biggest dump and the price came till 1 sat. I bought how much ever i could with 0.2 btc at 1 sat and sold all for 2 sat and some at 3 sat making a profit of 0.5 btc. The price is till 2 sat if you want you can try it now on yobit.
This is most of the trader just away from the new altcoins in the market. If anyone wish to participate in trading altcoins, only eth will only gives decent profit. Other than that none of the altcoin trading will not work. Please do start your trading investment and trading in mostly on bitcoin only, because recently price jumped up and touched the new peak and it will grow higher.
Pages:
Jump to: