Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust pre-ICO programs? Has anybody invested in ICOs? - page 2. (Read 802 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
If i have more money i will invest in Pre-ICO, but i must see carefully about Whitepaper, Roadmap and Team in that ICO
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
per-ICO is a great way to get some bonus coins - there are usually big discounts
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Do you trust pre-ICO programs? Has anybody invested in ICOs? Share your experience, please!
Here you need to know that ICO and pre-ICO both are different , here pre-ICO sell at that time when the coin is not yet officially launched and also the coin's project is not yet officially announced but the ICOs are when the coin get launched but not listed at any exchange , so here I think ICOs investment are better thing for the profit .
Perosnally I myself involved in the investment in many coin's ICO , but if you want invest in any ICOs then I would like to suggest you that you should go for the investment after the checking ICOs project perfectly whether everything looking legit or not  and project is better looking According to concepts of the coin ( here I am saying so because recently few scam ICOs run away with scam , so be careful ) .
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
Why not? Some of them provide juicy conditions to investments. I mean low costs and sales (for example IQeon VR gaming ICO 30% in the first hour)
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
I trust pre ico because pre ico can be the starting point whether a project can be successful. currently there is nothing that I invest, but in the future if there is a good ico I will invest.
No, pre-ico can't be determined as a good signal about the ico. There are some projects that already raised very smooth way through pre-ico but that was raising nothing in the ico. The fact that the pre-ico is only our chance to get the more token from the developers caused by its early promotion. As you can see about the fact that people rush in the pre-ico caused by huge bonus.
Activity: 219
Do you trust pre-ICO programs? Has anybody invested in ICOs? Share your experience, please!
Yes i'm trust pre-ICO program . I also invest in ICO . If ICO success i got money with profit if ICO fail i got only my seed money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
I trust pre ico because pre ico can be the starting point whether a project can be successful. currently there is nothing that I invest, but in the future if there is a good ico I will invest.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Yes, Recently i have earned Free Tokens from Airfio

For more information Click here

Follow this link to participate and Earn free Tokens
Activity: 85
Merit: 100
50% does sound like a big amount, take caution with ICOs that offer that much.
15%-20% is a more realistic offer.
If the amount sounds ridiculous from your perspective you can always talk to the dev team about it.
Well, I think 50% is still can be fine...I would be much more suspicious about projects which offer 100% bonus straight ahead ...That I don't understand indeed - why they may dissolve the value so much offering tokens/coins for free???
Activity: 238
I have invested in several ICO's and my experience so far is good, except of one project. The most important thing is to check a project thoroughly and due proper research on the team, the business idea and everything related to it. But always pay a lot of attention to details, there are many professional acting scams around. Generally speaking, dont trust nobody in this space. Hopefully there will come regulations in place that hurt the scammers, but wont hurt the ICO space.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
I can trust the ICO’s program if I see that the team has spent a lot of time to develop it, if they are reliable persons and if the product they want to deal with will be extremely interesting to many people.
Activity: 112
50% does sound like a big amount, take caution with ICOs that offer that much.
15%-20% is a more realistic offer.
If the amount sounds ridiculous from your perspective you can always talk to the dev team about it.
Activity: 168
No dont trust the pre-ICOs especially giving bonuses with 50% or up is not good.Most of these are scams so stay away if you can.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I do believe in it if there's a lot of informations about the project and the team behind it. If they have a demo plarform then it is a plus. You should fo a research before investing in pre ico or the crowdsale itself. Read the white paper to know what the team is trying to do and if the idea is possible. I've seen a lot of people joining ico without knowing what thing they invested their money into.
Activity: 280
Yes i am, now day's wabi is good to invest !
there is so many ICO's , you have to choose right one , do some rehearses before invest read their whitepapers and abut team members
Activity: 528
Now I do not participate in ICO programs because then you can buy cheaper. Not always of course, but most often the price falls. Today, I do not see that project investing in which will be more profitable than buying later. Maybe now things are changing, but maybe I do not have enough experience
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The community is becoming more aware of Scams within the Cryptoworld, and this is important because no one wants to be a victim of fraud for starters. Research is a must in this world and you will lose if your not careful with invesments.
Hundreds of ICOs become available to the public yearly and research must be done to learn more about them.
Start with the following,

Check website
Read whitepaper
Look at roadmap
Check soft/hard caps and value of tokens
Look into teams profiles

Once you do these few things you will be on the right path to investing in a possibly successful ICO.

Feel free to look into trade.io, an innovative new blockchain trading platform, and has currently raised just under $12mill in funds in the PRE-ICO phase. Check links below for new updates and information about trade.io. They have also been accepted on HitBTC exchange.

The link followed is an article regarding this news:
https://thebitcoinnews.com/trade-io-trade-token-listed-hitbtc-exchange/

Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
One does not simply trust an ICO on first sight and he does not invest blindly in a project. He must read about that specific ICO and learn as much as he can before investing.
In some cases ICOs can be scams and you need to be cautious.

Its wise to look at the website firsly, and from there look at the ICOs Whitepaper where you will about the projects plans and where it wants to be in the future, and how it will benefit the system and its community.
You will also have to take a look at the roadmap to that ICO and see if its goals are achievable in that given time frame.
Most importantly imho would be the team behind the ICO. The team must be very solid and supportive if the ICO has any chance to be a success. Check if they have a support group or page, check their profiles on either Linkedin or other social media sites, check if they have any previous experience.

Finally, if you do your research well, then you will profit if your ICO is successful.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
Before I'm going to invest in any ICO, here are some things that I am looking on:

1) Whitepaper
2) Roadmap
3) Team (checking their social media accounts carefully)
4) Social media channels and communities

None of these pre-ICOs and ICOs could guarantee your investment would be worth it. There are risks involved here.

At the end of the day, it'll give you bigger rewards if one or a few of your altcoins have skyrocketed to the moon. Just don't put all of your investment in one place.

Here's my mantra. "If we win, be grateful and humble. If we lose, we learn and move forward".
Activity: 85
Most ICO now is a scam just beward of it.

Well, I would say "MANY", but not "most". Just assess the project in detail. If you see the real market demand, real product developed, strong team, good advisers, a lot of investment in promotion from the team side, etc. Just don't trust everything - check first carefully!
Pages:
Jump to: