Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust pre-ICO programs? Has anybody invested in ICOs? - page 4. (Read 802 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 100
Do you trust pre-ICO programs? Has anybody invested in ICOs? Share your experience, please!

Yes I do - recently joined pre-ico with https://modultrade.io
it's beneficial as I was able to pick the 40% discount they offered at the very beginning

Good news - already now I can sell at nominal price- they are trading via Etherdelta - pretty cool, IMO
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Yes i do
You need to check ICO project very carefully where to invest.
Last ICO where i send my funds was Qchain. Very good project with professional team.
For end of december will look for another ICO where to invest.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
You must understand ICO's before investing in them.

ICO Presale or PRE-ICO, is the token sale event that Blockchain enterprises run before the official crowdsale or ICO campaign goes live. The fund-raising targets for Pre-ICOs are often lower as compared to that of the main ICO and tokens are usually sold cheaper.

Many people invest in ICOs all the time, but before they do, they need to do good research and know more about the project.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Do you trust pre-ICO programs? Has anybody invested in ICOs? Share your experience, please!
yes I do.
many people out there who have participated and invested with ico, but if you want to do it too, you should understand and be confident with the ico.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: