Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust USDT? - page 15. (Read 7077 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1303
October 02, 2020, 03:47:04 AM
Yes I trust in USDT, in the last KuCoin hacking they blocked everything and gave back to the users their coins. This is a good thing for our safety, maybe not for the decentralization but in this case I am happy
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 02, 2020, 03:44:37 AM
yes, stable coins like USDT have a fixed ratio value or are often thought of as dollars and this is a safe investment for your money. USDT is often used by users for trading pairs. I personally trust and use USDT coin as a trading pair and nothing more.
Activity: 868
Merit: 15
October 02, 2020, 03:38:55 AM
The value of USDT is much higher for every trader in the crypto industry everyone invests more in USDT when it comes to currency transactions i believe in USDT and are much safer no matter what the market situation. Also USDT is a decentralized open source protocol built on ethereum that acts as a crypto money market users can provide crypto and earn interest or take out crypto.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
September 29, 2020, 06:17:04 AM
USDT is simply know as a stable coin in the crypto currency industries, which traders normally used to trade, to enable them to maintain the actual amount, after trading, which was applicable to many cryptocurrency exchange platform.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
September 29, 2020, 05:11:39 AM
What is the reason they said USDT is a scam coin ? As long we can buy the USDT with our fiat money and sell it back, it is not a scam.
Now that many defi projects have been created in cryptocurrency, stable coin like USDT will be required to be used in their platform.

I don't consider USDT a scam coin. It's a coin that is pegged to USD in a way that company behind it (Tether) should have USD and other assets in their balance. There are rumors that their asset balance is not equal to minted USDT tokens. They had audits but it didn't stop the rumors.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
September 29, 2020, 03:08:37 AM
What is the reason they said USDT is a scam coin ? As long we can buy the USDT with our fiat money and sell it back, it is not a scam.
Now that many defi projects have been created in cryptocurrency, stable coin like USDT will be required to be used in their platform.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 28, 2020, 02:31:20 AM
I love this new blockchain of USDT called TRC20 , You can transfer USDT through it fast and zero fee! yeah zero-fee , and I think it's amazing, about usdt , yeah I trust it , as it is the oldest stable coin and has passed a lot of up and down and so many accusations and survived!
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 28, 2020, 01:34:27 AM
USDT have good and potential price for the future because have big control for world finance, many moment Donal Trump make USDT have big value and keep profitable for holding in long term with less risk. When economic world become better will have new way how USDT become good currency and using around the world as good value. Just walking how economic world around when United State have big power will give positive respond for USDT keep have great value and always potential price at the future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
September 27, 2020, 11:35:33 PM
Of course I really believe in USDT, because the volume of USDT is higher than Bitcoin. This proves that the demand for USDT is quite high,
and that many investors also trust USDT. Until now I have always kept the profit I made in USDT when trading, so it is safe from volatile
markets. I also always convert my coins into USDT in a bearish market.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
September 27, 2020, 08:46:44 PM
For short term i can hold USDT, but for long term i will prefer USDC of other reputed stablecoin.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
September 27, 2020, 07:46:48 PM
I certainly trust.  Companies hold their assets in USDT in millions of dollars.  There have already been so many conversations on this topic, but the token is developing and feels great on the market.  As soon as he was released, everyone said that it was a scam, as a result, his turnover is trillions of dollars.
Not sure companies will be holding millions of dollars worth in USDT, but it is used by many. The issue i have in this situation is that they already proved that they are not transparent about the assets. I will use them but i will never trust in holding them for the long time.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
September 27, 2020, 07:43:26 PM
The issue I have with Tether is not about if the tokens are backed by actual Dollar, but Tether as a company in the space is getting too strong, we know they never pretend to be decentralised but fixing people's fund on chain at will is something that worries me, anyone holding this token could get his/her tokens frozen and their decisions would be final

They still have the control over your holdings even if it is decentralized. When I first read the article before about the lies that they really didn't have the actual backing of US dollars as they are pegged to this currency, I doubt about their authenticity from then on. Right now, we don't know the absolute truth about their assets. They can be lying for all these years. So I really don't trust this platform.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/francescoppola/2019/03/14/tethers-u-s-dollar-peg-is-no-longer-credible/#9d1cb6d451be
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 27, 2020, 03:54:33 PM
The issue I have with Tether is not about if the tokens are backed by actual Dollar, but Tether as a company in the space is getting too strong, we know they never pretend to be decentralised but fixing people's fund on chain at will is something that worries me, anyone holding this token could get his/her tokens frozen and their decisions would be final
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
September 27, 2020, 03:28:13 PM
Well many people do trust USDT more than many altcoins because it is very stable . Many stored their money in USDT to avoid loss.Although bitcoin and ethereum are sometimes stable USDT proves to be more sustainable than all of them.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 27, 2020, 02:49:56 PM
the most important feature of stable coin or USDT is the marketcap in cryptocurrency. The high it rises the strong the space in ability to cope with dump in price. USDT has grown from less than $3b to over $15 this year. If the value could grow beyond $100b through the bull market, it gives an advantage for the level of dump. Since USDT has enough Fiat to depend the value it is more substantial and stable than other coin.
EMV
Activity: 183
September 27, 2020, 02:39:54 PM
I certainly trust.  Companies hold their assets in USDT in millions of dollars.  There have already been so many conversations on this topic, but the token is developing and feels great on the market.  As soon as he was released, everyone said that it was a scam, as a result, his turnover is trillions of dollars.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150
September 27, 2020, 01:25:57 PM
USDT is one of the earliest stablecoins created and have always been among the top crypto in the market. But, there something in the ways the platform is run that is a bit doubtful. Maybe that is why it is a bit hot right now in the government and is being investigated. But anyway, whatever crypto in the market is a risk.
It is okay to trust USDT as one of the crypto asset whose price is supported by USD 1:1. I use it a lot in trading and USDT is generally used as a trading pair. But I have heard many accusation against them and that make it a questionable asset. In the crypto world, anything is possible and can change at any time. To be honest, I don't have much information so far regarding the USDT accusation, but it's good not to trust 100% as a completely safe asset.
Activity: 228
September 27, 2020, 09:54:07 AM
USDT is one of the earliest stablecoins created and have always been among the top crypto in the market. But, there something in the ways the platform is run that is a bit doubtful. Maybe that is why it is a bit hot right now in the government and is being investigated. But anyway, whatever crypto in the market is a risk.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
September 27, 2020, 08:55:20 AM
as USDT tether always claim that there token is pegged by 1:1 USD dollar. but in the last few months, there is an increase in printing of USDT which is suddenly increasing in the supply of USDT. and people doubt that. if they going to scam it will hurt more crypto world. because mostly investor secures their funds in USDT as it is a stable coin and support many blockchains. as a suggestion, you can keep your fund in multiple stable coins BUSD, DAI,USDC.

USDT is increasingly looking like a scam to me. During the past few months, the market cap has increased by at least 4 times. How can they increase their market cap like this at a time, when they are still under investigation from the New York appeals court? There is no independent audit of their backup and if the ruling is against the Tether foundation then you can expect chaos in the market.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
September 27, 2020, 05:20:06 AM
I am trust USDT, i traded coin 3 years ago and just used USDT to trade with other coins. It's so popular.
Pages:
Jump to: