Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust USDT? - page 12. (Read 7077 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
October 17, 2020, 10:36:47 AM
USDT is Stable coin. USDT follows the USD in a way. However, the crypto often runs through the controller. So anything good or bad, can happen at any time. USDT helps maintain own capital. Thats why trader use this and trust on USDT.
USDT is usually only used to store assets in cryptocurrency because if you use USDT for trading or for sending money, it is not very suitable because of the very high costs and very slow price movements making USDT only suitable for storing cryptocurrency assets.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 17, 2020, 09:51:11 AM
Yes indeed its one of the most trusted stable coin which we use to safe guard of our asset during the dump or unexpected fluctuations, just like Bitcoin USDT will always have a upper hand over other crypto currencies ( stable coins ). Since Tether is most preferred and first stable coin to be recognized in crypto domain.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
October 17, 2020, 09:44:53 AM
They publish the document about the backed fund on the bank i think, and also big whales aren't dumb. So almost impossible that usdt is fraud. usdt also alredy proven as the most (currently) favorite stable coin so far
Activity: 421
Merit: 47
October 17, 2020, 09:32:22 AM
USD Tether is a Bitfinex issued ERC-20 token which is claimed to be backed by dollar at 1:1 ratio. There are controversial opinions about this and some say it's a scam.

Do you trust USDT or believe it might be a scam?

Hardly would you find anyone in the crypto currency world today that do not trust USDT, stable coins literally makes life of a trader easier; it helps to keep your funds  safe from dumps or pumps; it helps you to convert to btc or eth quicker. And if you use the usdt based on tron, you have an opportunity to send your usdt to exchanges at 0 charges, because charges is in tron which is extremely cheap. I trust usdt, i own and keep it alot.
Activity: 416
Merit: 101
October 17, 2020, 03:16:44 AM
USDT is Stable coin. USDT follows the USD in a way. However, the crypto often runs through the controller. So anything good or bad, can happen at any time. USDT helps maintain own capital. Thats why trader use this and trust on USDT.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
October 15, 2020, 07:59:17 PM
USDT is a very stable currency , when you think market can be dump then you can convert your coin with usdt & you can take a extra advantage for trading. till now USDT is very trusted for me, but not forever.everything can be changed & i hope that USDT not do like this.
good luck

the same as me. for now, i don't really trust it but i still used it, i will convert my bitcoin and altcoins into USDT to avoid my loss when bitcoin price is dumped Grin but i don't want keep my USDT too long. when bitcoin price is stable, i usually buy it back again with that USDT.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1
October 15, 2020, 07:25:52 PM
USDT is a very stable currency , when you think market can be dump then you can convert your coin with usdt & you can take a extra advantage for trading. till now USDT is very trusted for me, but not forever.everything can be changed & i hope that USDT not do like this.
good luck
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
October 15, 2020, 06:42:52 PM
as far as i am concerned and also as a result of my research and experience using USDT this is a very reliable currency, there is no reason why i shouldnt trust it, because in reality, even the US dollars that we spend is virtual for the most part of it.
Also with the big exchanges involved in the trading of USDT i believe if there was anything bad or unusual  about the currency, it would have been out by now.
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
October 15, 2020, 04:47:21 PM
USDT is a stableccoin and shouldn't be trusted by community forum members who see this coin as a good type. This coin has been in the dark with so many question about the rightful owners of this technology because it's peg name with the United States fiat currency. Don't put all your savings into investing in this technology, because it might disappoint it holders when the appropriate time come for the US  to act.
If all the USDT in circulation are pegged with US dollars or any other asset then i would not be worried but the problem here is that the team is not always transparent with their collateral and at one point they said they have pegged fiat currency equivalent to the coins in circulation but when they were taken to the court they said there are other assets pegged as well and hence transparency is the biggest issue i have.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
October 15, 2020, 04:04:38 PM
I dont trust USDT. but i have to use it anyway. because it takes so long time to withdraw or deposit between local exchanges and banks. so to trade more dinamic, USDT is a good solution.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
October 15, 2020, 03:57:10 PM
USDT is Stable coin.  The USDT follows the USD in a way.  However, the crypt often runs through the controller.  So anything good or bad, can happen at any time.
USDT is a stableccoin and shouldn't be trusted by community forum members who see this coin as a good type. This coin has been in the dark with so many question about the rightful owners of this technology because it's peg name with the United States fiat currency. Don't put all your savings into investing in this technology, because it might disappoint it holders when the appropriate time come for the US  to act.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
October 15, 2020, 03:49:41 PM
Based on my past experience, any stable coins cannot be reliable because they all have a manager. At one time, the value of usdt had dropped to $ 0.9. I think that even it gives us enough reason not to trust usdt. Wink
I won't personally trust any stablecoins too, because of their highly centralization, they're be control by thugs. Some individuals have not come to that point  when their coins get frozen by these stablecoins owners, imagine my coins got frozen some years back because of me not adhering to their rules concerns with my privacy. Don't trust what the government has power over but investment into a decentralized coin will be the very best for myself.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
October 15, 2020, 03:21:05 PM
Personally I trust USDT very much because it has been very useful for me. Most times after a sell my altcoins and i want to preserve the value, I convert them to the money to USDT so that the value doesn't reduce. I do this to take advantage to the dump in the market, then i buy back my altcoins when their value is at the lowest.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 15, 2020, 05:04:29 AM
Usdt is also a legit like either so its not a problem to buy because it is listed many types of exchanged almost you can see usdt, no problem if you can explore it and learn about it. It's been to long for this Kind of crypto have been.
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
October 15, 2020, 04:44:37 AM
Based on my past experience, any stable coins cannot be reliable because they all have a manager. At one time, the value of usdt had dropped to $ 0.9. I think that even it gives us enough reason not to trust usdt. Wink
I've never seen USDT going down past 0.9$ before, what more can you ask for? Even Fiats drops in value, dollar lose values too, it works perfectly just like how FIAT works, even other decentralized stable coins do drop in value too, BUSD, USDC and DAI are good examples, at one point you will see them losing 0.1% value, this is normal
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
October 15, 2020, 04:41:53 AM
USD Tether is a Bitfinex issued ERC-20 token which is claimed to be backed by dollar at 1:1 ratio. There are controversial opinions about this and some say it's a scam.

Do you trust USDT or believe it might be a scam?
UDST is far from scam, many may not trust because it's centralized but it's one of the best and most popular stable coin in crypto world today, it has the best volume and it's well supported on both big and small exchanges, I've been holding few USDT for years and no problem for once.  You can only run into problem if you are into fraudulent activities.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
October 15, 2020, 04:28:34 AM
USDT is the most common and most usable stable coin now among traders and investors. And the worth with the ratio of USDT and USD is 1:1 it is more stable than other stable coins in cryptocurrency. For now we need to trust USDT because it is most traders choice on most exchanges when it comes to a stable currency.
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
October 12, 2020, 12:35:47 PM
As for me, i don't trust usdt considering it is pegged at 1:1 to the US dollar, no fixed supply, i wouldn't keep my assets in usdt for long time, but for short time, yes only when you're a day trader
Activity: 1750
Merit: 369
October 10, 2020, 02:49:24 PM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 10, 2020, 09:22:33 AM
It is not right to believe in any coin in cryptocurrency.  Yet USDT coin is enough to believe.  Its price is always in line with USD.
Pages:
Jump to: