Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust USDT? - page 21. (Read 7077 times)

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
August 27, 2020, 01:28:53 PM
I wouldn't give you any reason and only my own management can say that i use more USDT for daily trading. Many people prefer USDT because it is a stable coin so they use it more so that their capital does not decrease. Which currency you value most depends on the type of work you do in the crypto market.
Activity: 534
Merit: 295
August 27, 2020, 01:27:33 PM
Of course I trust the Tether currency and it cannot be fraudulent, as USDT recorded a consistently high volume of trading and outperforms even Bitcoin. It is also considered among the most important currencies that traders resort to to keep the value of their crypto holdings, especially in cases of market downturn.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
August 27, 2020, 01:14:43 PM
Why would you buy USDT? Only when you would like to stay in crypto when you expect a dump, right? But, you should know that all of these stable coins are at the edge of the law and we don´t know for how long they will survive. So, be careful and do not hold these stable coins for a long time.  Smiley
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
August 27, 2020, 01:11:10 PM
There are some discrepancies about USDT but personally I trust USDT and most times uses it to avoid loss when not so sue sure of which coin to invest in, though when I Tether I don't make profit
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
August 15, 2020, 10:45:25 AM
USDT is not direct USD, USDT is one of the most stable coin in the crypto market. A lot of investment is being made on this coin. Many traders are making trade on it. Most of the exchanges have accepted this coin as on of the most trustable coin. So, I have a full trust on USDT.

People use USDT to keep the value of their assets steady and stable. Many traders also trade with USDT pair, and it's easier for us to calculate how much capital or profit we get. So until now USDT is still reliable. I think USDT also suitable for withdrawing coins
Activity: 224
Merit: 16
August 15, 2020, 10:36:18 AM
USDT is not direct USD, USDT is one of the most stable coin in the crypto market. A lot of investment is being made on this coin. Many traders are making trade on it. Most of the exchanges have accepted this coin as on of the most trustable coin. So, I have a full trust on USDT.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
August 15, 2020, 10:29:40 AM
I trust USDT but i don't consider it is real USD backed. We use USDT to calculate our assets' value in portfolio. As we know, crypto is not supported by real USD. So, we need to calculate our BTC, ETH and altcoins' value in USDT. It is one of the top 10 coins in crypto markets.
You need to learn again about this issue, Stablecoin is backed by real USD, and it has helped the price of Stablecoin always stabilize in this market. If USDT is not backed by real USD then I believe its price will fluctuate a lot like other altcoins.

USDT is not backed by real USD. USDT is just a coin like other coins but it is stable and calculate and consider the value of USD. If anytime you see any rumor about USDT or bad news, you will see the flactuations. So USDT is not backed by real USD. Have you any evidence that USDT is backed by real USD?
So how can it be stable for so long and never fluctuate in the price above 1cents or more. previously it was said that USDT was actually backed by real USD that the company holds but it was later denied by the company and the officials said that it is not fully backed by the real USD, but still people believe that it is backed by real USD as it is a stable coin and should be backed by real currency. Personally, I use USDT for keeping my investments in crypto safe when there is an unpredictable market movement going on in the market so as to keep my dollar value constant, other than that I am no supporter of USDT.
copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 2
Total Exchange (TEX) and Luxury Ledger (LXRY)
August 15, 2020, 10:28:25 AM
I trust USDT but i don't consider it is real USD backed. We use USDT to calculate our assets' value in portfolio. As we know, crypto is not supported by real USD. So, we need to calculate our BTC, ETH and altcoins' value in USDT. It is one of the top 10 coins in crypto markets.
You need to learn again about this issue, Stablecoin is backed by real USD, and it has helped the price of Stablecoin always stabilize in this market. If USDT is not backed by real USD then I believe its price will fluctuate a lot like other altcoins.

USDT is not backed by real USD. USDT is just a coin like other coins but it is stable and calculate and consider the value of USD. If anytime you see any rumor about USDT or bad news, you will see the flactuations. So USDT is not backed by real USD. Have you any evidence that USDT is backed by real USD?

Exactly and it can lose the value as it is not backed up by anything but give a value of dollar nothing else. It is just another cryptocurrency and nothing else.

TEX-LXRY
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
August 15, 2020, 10:20:25 AM

Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 15, 2020, 08:17:47 AM
Actually, based on the research USDT is also valuable and the asset has probably increased as well as many investors are still focusing and respectfully trust towards this kind of tokens. For this reason, it is also profitable even the negative speculation has been sparkling and I believe that there is no exemption about the risk so nothing is wrong behind with this transaction.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
August 15, 2020, 07:18:48 AM
Everything is controlled by someone is under risk so every bank, every coin is under risk, USDT is good coin at the moment for exchanging the crypto coins with the ratio of USD 1:1.
Yeah it's pretty much like bank but well, less reliable I guess. all the reserved money actually is in the company's pocket which is Tether and they only acts as reserve in paper but none of us knows what's there really.
but so far they've been pretty reliable though not many complain until now and the fact that their stablecoin accepted everywhere speaks their reputation.
copper member
Activity: 1106
Merit: 0
August 15, 2020, 05:57:21 AM
I think I can trust the USD myself. Cryptocurrency requires a token that will never change by which everything can be exchanged. USD rates are always one-to-one. USD always needs to be stable . Best wishes for USD.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
August 15, 2020, 04:41:13 AM
Everything is controlled by someone is under risk so every bank, every coin is under risk, USDT is good coin at the moment for exchanging the crypto coins with the ratio of USD 1:1.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
August 15, 2020, 03:44:19 AM
When I need something stable, I usually go for USDC instead of Tether as the latter gives me unpleasant vibes because of all its bad luggage thorough the years. It may be safe for now, but I try to avoid it nonetheless, even if I hold stable coins only for a short periods of time. On the other hand its very convenient to hold Tether as it is supported pretty much everywhere inside the crypto space.
Activity: 1050
Vave.com
August 15, 2020, 03:32:01 AM
I believe USDT. I also use USDT when i buy a new currency. In fact, it is a stable currency whose value is unlikely to fall. I wait until the price of a currency goes down and i sell it later when the price of that currency goes up, but having USDT does not change the value of my money. When i makes profits from another currency then i sell it and immediately convert it to USDT even storing a trusted exchange that does not reduce my capital.
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
August 15, 2020, 12:06:23 AM
USD Tether is a Bitfinex issued ERC-20 token which is claimed to be backed by dollar at 1:1 ratio. There are controversial opinions about this and some say it's a scam.

Do you trust USDT or believe it might be a scam?
You may know usdt safe our money from huge losses and usdt project is too good but someone says it will be scammed but im generally any coin can scam. I hope usdt will be good in future.
Activity: 728
August 14, 2020, 10:29:09 PM
USDT coin is stable and trusted by everyone and will definitely exist on all exchanges, of course I never think if it was a scam, I think USDT will continue to exist as long as crypto exists
Activity: 616
August 14, 2020, 09:47:13 PM
In my opinion I would say that I am trusting USDT because on what I have observe and seen about its value in the market it is the only crypto to be more stable at the same time its market value is always steady.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 104
HEX: Longer pays better
August 14, 2020, 08:13:12 PM
I am not so sure that USDT is really backed up 1: 1 with real dollars. I was able to get some information that the USDT actually backed up was only 70% of the current total allocation. many people have pros and cons arguments about this. so I chose to hesitate rather than trust 100%.
yes I also believe that USDT is not really 100% backed by USD
Even the original USD is not backed up with gold in the country and is just printing money so I think USDT is like that and when the supply is too large, the excess will be burned immediately
This is a very risky thing that USDT can be printed arbitrarily and they can pump an asset easily
this is just my opinion
Activity: 573
Merit: 250
August 14, 2020, 07:59:17 PM
i invested my money on BTC and ETH, but i always buy USDT when the bitcoin and ethereum price are down so badly. also i hold some USDT till now and i have no problem with that even some people said that USDT is scam. it's stable coin that i trusted anyway.

I do exactly the same as you do, but I don't have huge funds to do that. I'm doing it as trading these three coin pairs is really good for trade. Tether marketcap is more stable during marketcap pump or dump. After I do trust this Tether coin, I still don't why some people disagree with supporting this coin. Tether is the oldest stablecoin to trust for frozen your money.
Pages:
Jump to: