Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you use 'All' option given next to topic links to read all comments in... - page 2. (Read 255 times)

Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
I can imagine that one of the main reasons this feature was put in place to allow printing of all the pages in a thread easily without having to go page by page.

Thank you, printing appears to me logically sound reason for this feature implementation.
Activity: 644
Merit: 661
- Leo -
I can imagine that one of the main reasons this feature was put in place to allow printing of all the pages in a thread easily without having to go page by page.

I have never used it since I registered on the forum, but maybe other members have used it to read through very interesting threads.

- Jay -
Activity: 574
Merit: 627
I only make use of this feature if I come across a thread that piques my interest, and the first to second comment under it is also in line with what the author is saying, and I see such threads like what I can learn a lot from if the page is below, for which I use the view all option. That's if I'm using my PC, and using the view all option makes it easier for me to read through those few pages without even realising how far I have gone by just reading through comments.

Aside from the above situation, I don't see it necessary to use the view all, as it might turn out to be complicated on my end, especially if there is something that I am looking for in that particular thread. I either check the first few pages and then go straight to the last page.
Activity: 406
Merit: 443
one page? [1]

I wonder if anyone uses it. Also, what's highest page count before this option goes away?

Clicking on this button causes a delay in browsing because I get a cloudflare error related to checking whether you are a robot. It seems that the reason is that you are requesting many responses. It is also not easier to search, as you will have to wait and then click C+F5 and the number of pages that are loaded is limited.
Open https://ninjastic.space/ and use the search feature using topic ID, which you will get by copying the link to the topic and you will find a unique number in it, which is topic ID. available options at https://ninjastic.space/ are good and faster
Activity: 546
Merit: 535
The maximum is 25 because this thread have 25 pages and still able to show all the replies, when this thread have 26 pages the "show all" feature is disappeared.

Most of the time, I'm not use this feature because it's really long to wait all the replies need to reload, I'm prefer to click one by one page if the thread is very interesting to read.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
I do not use or prefer to use the 'all' option to read on this forum. It is very simple for me to click on the next page as this forum is lite to load. I prefer how it is organized into pages instead.

I wonder if anyone uses it. Also, what's highest page count before this option goes away?
You will see the 'all' option on a thread with 1 to 25 pages. You will not see it again after the 25th page.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
one page? [1]

[1] https://www.talkimg.com/image/PY6LP

Pages:
Jump to: